Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ether price hit 700$ by the end of 2017.  (Read 1436 times)
elzyo8

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

Yeah, for sure. It has a lot of potential, i hope it breaks 2k by the end of 2018.
HushRah

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

It did hit 700$ today itself, and will cross 750 or maybe 800$ for sure before Santa Claus arrives Cheesy
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Absolutely will hit $ 700 maybe even more , my opinion Ethereum it is good future I think January will hit $ 1000 to $ 1200.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
buiting

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

Ether is now trading around $600, do you think it will hit $700 by the end of this year.
yes and will be more than 700$ before end 2017 market cup increasing and when market cup increasing price also increase.

demand and icos will make eth break 1000$ before half of 2018

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Absolutely will hit $ 700 maybe even more , my opinion Ethereum it is good future I think January will hit $ 1000 to $ 1200.
\

It already did, and it will continue to move up. If bitcoin will break the $20,000 mark, I think its easy for ethereum to break the $1000. Just hope and pray that all is fine  with Eth and it wont slide down to $300 again.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

Yeah, for sure. It has a lot of potential, i hope it breaks 2k by the end of 2018.

Ether is one of my favorite alt coin. I think it will be way more that this. Whenever ether goes lower, I'm buying even more with believe that it will be more than 2K usd in 2018.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

$700 has been achieved easily! We are now watching to see how far ethereum will climb! Is it going to reach mount kilimanjaro and shoot for the moon or will it plateau at a point or will it dump!
Really watching. This is something that most of us have been eagerly waiting for and now that we have it, I guess our target must have changed right now. It is above, but we cannot really say for now if it is going to get past and keep going higher.

I still foresee a huge correction for most of these coins though, so I will just wait until then to get in again as this shows next year is going to be a boom year.
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

already exceeded the 700$ .i think it will moon furthermore in next year.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

Ether is now trading around $600, do you think it will hit $700 by the end of this year.
yes and will be more than 700$ before end 2017 market cup increasing and when market cup increasing price also increase.

demand and icos will make eth break 1000$ before half of 2018
It has already touched 700$ and above so you should edit this topic to will ether price hit 1000$ by the end of year!
What a crazy year this is, every single altcoin increased its value a lot, I am so happy because I joined this crypto community  Cheesy

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ritik01

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

Ethereum is already touching $ 700. I'm writing in reply to this now it's going to $ 1000. Ethereum touches new heights in the race of Coin.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

I think ethereum already hit 700$ by this time and it will go higher by the end of the year and at the start of 2018 since the problems with ethereum's transactions and bitcoin's value instability is getting sorted out. So expect for some rise to ethereum's value and fame for sure.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

What is funny is that this was made just few days ago and then Ethereum decided to blow past the $700 mark. Ethereum has been a stable coin for a while now, so I won't say it does not stand a chance of settling back and doubling up later again. It has been a glorious year for most of the coins and so far, things are beginning to get even more interesting for holders of most of these coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:32:04 PM

I think ethereum already hit 700$ by this time and it will go higher by the end of the year and at the start of 2018 since the problems with ethereum's transactions and bitcoin's value instability is getting sorted out. So expect for some rise to ethereum's value and fame for sure.

Pretty agree with you on that one, ETH has shown some degree of stability amidst the whole turbelence and the price is gradually becoming stable too. Though am hoping for a little more rise, a dip and then an exponential increase by first few months of 2018.
It's been an interesting year.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

Today's date is 17/12/2017 and ETH all ready hited $700 now my prediction is ETH will reach $1500 in the January of 2018. After btc ETH is going to boom very soon.
So let's see what will happen.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

That's easy for ETH, because we know ETH has a tough developer. And they will continue to develop their coin.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

He has already leapt this price.
And in 2018 it was successful to consolidate it.
I think that it will cost more than $ 1000
For a crypto currency with such a technology it will be very easy
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

Pretty agree with you on that one, ETH has shown some degree of stability amidst the whole turbelence and the price is gradually becoming stable too. Though am hoping for a little more rise, a dip and then an exponential increase by first few months of 2018.
It's been an interesting year.
I think although the increase in ethereum can not be high and drastic but the rise of ethereum will run gradually and slow process but show a very definite result. and that could make the price of ethereum stable

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

1000 by the end of the year I say.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
drgauravxmg

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

Probably because most of the ICOs are ERC20 dependent, it has to shoot up literally above the clouds to the moon. I am absolutely holding some more every week.
Recently, the CryptoKittens got an overwhelming response, which really congested the network. I understand, you all know this already!

Well, I have a question for you all: Do you guys think, it needs to go for another fork to reclaim those frozen ETH?

On the other hand, by the end of 2017, I guess it can be range-bound between 785 - 835. Well, I absolutely would like it to be higher even more. Who wouldn't??!?

proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

I suppose we need to rename this thread))) ETH already achieve the $700 price level and I think it will go further up to 1000-1200 in two months.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: