Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is a Collective Research Group for ICO's a Good Idea?
Yes - 6 (50%)
No - 5 (41.7%)
Other - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I Late to the Party?  (Read 493 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

I have been investing slightly into Litecoin and Tech Coin also later. I received LTC at c. $120-280 depending. However, I am wondering am I late to the party? By this I mean are we ALL late to the party. Yes Bitcoin is rising month-month but that isn't for me where the true money is.

The ICO's for me and listing on exchanges are where the true value comes in, yes this is a long game and we should view it that way.

I propose setting up a Threat to this topic, where we collectively analyse and agree as a collective ICO's that are worth the investment, so that we can turn that $1 p/coin into $500 p/coin together.

What does everyone say? We essentially recommend or track ICO's and exchanges live and individually we can invest?

To join the crypto currency to make good money is never too late, you need only patience. In 2016, I thought it was too late, but I earned a good profit over the year and continue to buy new promising coins.   
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

I have been investing slightly into Litecoin and Tech Coin also later. I received LTC at c. $120-280 depending. However, I am wondering am I late to the party? By this I mean are we ALL late to the party. Yes Bitcoin is rising month-month but that isn't for me where the true money is.

The ICO's for me and listing on exchanges are where the true value comes in, yes this is a long game and we should view it that way.

I propose setting up a Threat to this topic, where we collectively analyse and agree as a collective ICO's that are worth the investment, so that we can turn that $1 p/coin into $500 p/coin together.

What does everyone say? We essentially recommend or track ICO's and exchanges live and individually we can invest?

To join the crypto currency to make good money is never too late, you need only patience. In 2016, I thought it was too late, but I earned a good profit over the year and continue to buy new promising coins.   
Yeah you right, never too late to do something. In crypto market, the price keep increase due to the nessery of crypto currency in the world.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

Its never too late. There is always a new coin with new technology. You need to focus on researching and always be in the look out for new things. Also bitcoin is going to keep growing as the general population starts to get in. Bitcoin inevitably going to keep bringing in the moms and dads as news keeps coming more and more dominate in the news.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

I would agree with 'its never too late to buy' part although you need to make right decisions with it, about LTC I don't think you are late IMO it will grow more with time.
True. I share a similar opinion and I too feel that it is never too late to invest into bitcoin or litecoin. I believe that 2018 and the upcoming years will be even more awesome for the crypto world when compared to 2017 and these coins will take off into the stratosphere with crazy highs and this is my gut feeling speaking. The entire world is starting to take notice of bitcoin and the crypto world which will surely draw a lot more investors which will lead to bitcoin and litecoin rising in value over time. HODL people!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

My friend asked me the same in 2014. and I answered: no, it's never too late. Always buy again. he did not do it. I bought ;-)
its never too late there is still coin that still have a huge potential out there. just buy. and hold it and see the profit that you got from it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

Its never too late. There is always a new coin with new technology. You need to focus on researching and always be in the look out for new things. Also bitcoin is going to keep growing as the general population starts to get in. Bitcoin inevitably going to keep bringing in the moms and dads as news keeps coming more and more dominate in the news.

I do agree you. Also I think a person who's new in cryptocurrency world should start not from bitcoins but from other altcoins. Alternative coins are not so expensive and they're a perfect training ground to learn "how to ..." in the sphere of investments. I would recommend altcoins only to a new man.
MeAgainstTheForum

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

Definitely not - we are still in the days of early adopters! See the innovation adoption curve of rogers - this puts it perfectly - the world of cryptocurrency has only just begun.
Perfect example is with Smart Contract technology - this will change the world and is in extremely early stages of development

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

I do agree you. Also I think a person who's new in cryptocurrency world should start not from bitcoins but from other altcoins. Alternative coins are not so expensive and they're a perfect training ground to learn "how to ..." in the sphere of investments. I would recommend altcoins only to a new man.
completely agree with you, it is very good to start with inexpensive, but having a perspective altcoins...therefore you can start at any moment, you just need to do a good research
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

I guess you are little late to altcoin party. They are already minimum %30 profit  now and yes you missed this one.
But for general trading issues you are never late to investing in altcoins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

I guess you are little late to altcoin party. They are already minimum %30 profit  now and yes you missed this one.

But there'are a lot of ICO's now and of course some of them will be successful, so i think no, it's never too late.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

My friend asked me the same in 2014. and I answered: no, it's never too late. Always buy again. he did not do it. I bought ;-)

We are all late but there is a difference between late and too late. As you say it's never too late but obviously we missed lots of opportunities from the past, but that's the same as everything I guess.
I will say a big no to it. I  am not late at all because I had nothing in my pocket and year before when everything was too cheap. All the leading cryptocurrency coins were almost 1000% or even cheaper than the current price. Today I have earned something that I have invested in all the leading crypto coins on the coinbase. My investment is not huge but still it is investment.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

But there'are a lot of ICO's now and of course some of them will be successful, so i think no, it's never too late.

I do find it very difficult to pick the right ones. What resources do you use to select?

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

I adhere to most of the opinions here, and I also think that the crypto-currencies at the moment need to be given time, since this topic is very popular now and everyone is on hearing. There are many ways to earn money, but there is not much risk.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

I feel I am late sometimes as well. But then I joined a month ago with a small capital and now I am at 2x. But this bull run seems to be unprecedented.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
subitlist

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

Late...even better than do nothing...
Sooner is better
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

Well it is not too late yet op, for there is still great opportunities for you to utilise in crypto currency related business sogo ahead and invest now you still have the opportunity before is too late. If you want a good ICO to invest your money for a good return on your investment do yourself good to invest in TheAbyss which I believe has a greater future.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:27:38 PM

During the last days few days watching the huge increase that took the market it worried me a bit. I started thinking that more mainstream it became less opportunity are out there so I blamed all of that one I missed. Now I think I'll have to as much as possible make use of the opportunities that appear in the future and believe it until the end

paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

Crypto - world is in the beginning. This time is almost like internet was in the 90´s. So...you are not Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

If anything you are early to the party, there is a huge potential still in crypto and it will either skyrocket in the next few years or it will completely burn. We all hope for the first one.

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

You are definitely not late, it is still early days for crypto. You probably won't make 500x, but you will make 10x or 20x if you invest today. That is better than any kind of return you will find elsewhere in any case.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: