Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is a Collective Research Group for ICO's a Good Idea?
Yes - 6 (50%)
No - 5 (41.7%)
Other - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I Late to the Party?  (Read 493 times)
faygo123 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:10:36 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 05:28:01 PM by faygo123

I have been investing slightly into Litecoin and Tech Coin also later. I received LTC at c. $120-280 depending. However, I am wondering am I late to the party? By this I mean are we ALL late to the party. Yes Bitcoin is rising month-month but that isn't for me where the true money is.

The ICO's for me and listing on exchanges are where the true value comes in, yes this is a long game and we should view it that way.

I propose setting up a Threat to this topic, where we collectively analyse and agree as a collective ICO's that are worth the investment, so that we can turn that $1 p/coin into $500 p/coin together.

What does everyone say? We essentially recommend or track ICO's and exchanges live and individually we can invest?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

My friend asked me the same in 2014. and I answered: no, it's never too late. Always buy again. he did not do it. I bought ;-)
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:15:44 PM

My friend asked me the same in 2014. and I answered: no, it's never too late. Always buy again. he did not do it. I bought ;-)

We are all late but there is a difference between late and too late. As you say it's never too late but obviously we missed lots of opportunities from the past, but that's the same as everything I guess.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

I asked the same question to my friend back in 2015 Cheesy Basically answer is NO... You may feel its late to join altcoin party but şt just started in my opinion especially in 2017. There will still be great chances.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

If you're still believe on bitcoin so you're not late to keep invest on crypto.
No one expect that bitcoin able reach current value but it's come back to you whenever you want to take the risk for investing or not.

Smiley
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

There is never a time such as late in the actual sense in business. No, you are not late to the party. There is a local saying in my dialect which I will loosely translate, "Whenever a man wakes up is his morning." So, whenever you meet a business venture is the right time. But just be careful of your entry price so you do not catch a falling knife. I guess you know what I mean.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ssu87

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:33:34 PM

Maybe you won't be a headliner guy on a newspaper - who invests 100 bucks once upon a time - becomes a millionare. But making right choices will make you happy. for example, 2 months ago btc had a rally.. a month ago, stratis was 3 dollars, etc was 9 etc. it means every month there is a chance of doubling your fortune. (don'T forget risk of loosing it also.)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

I have been investing slightly into Litecoin and Tech Coin also later. I received LTC at c. $120-280 depending. However, I am wondering am I late to the party? By this I mean are we ALL late to the party. Yes Bitcoin is rising month-month but that isn't for me where the true money is.

The ICO's for me and listing on exchanges are where the true value comes in, yes this is a long game and we should view it that way.

I propose setting up a Threat to this topic, where we collectively analyse and agree as a collective ICO's that are worth the investment, so that we can turn that $1 p/coin into $500 p/coin together.

What does everyone say? We essentially recommend or track ICO's and exchanges live and individually we can invest?
We arent still late yet since there are lots of options of coins to be chosen from either on those coins which are already in the market but its undervalued or into possible ICO which we do see theres a solid potential to go for long term.Its just a matter of research for us and a mix of intuition and perception on a certain coin. We might missed the golden opportunities on making money on bitcoin but yet we can still able to get some profits if we do really want too.Dont expect on x2 x3 and so on as long we do see some gains then we should be contented after all.

Chrome_Hearts

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

We doesn't know. People who buy bitcoin @1k each at 2013 maybe think they're late. But what now? it's depend on your risk that's ure taking. More risk, more reward.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

Nobody is late. Check the coins/tokens from coinmarketcap. Now all of them are green. if you invested in a random cryptocurrency yesterday you would probably be already have a good profit  Wink It is never late in crypto world.
MeRoOo

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

the answer is yes and no at the same time
you are late but who said that this gonna be the last party  Cheesy
CGFFozzie

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

Many commentators are suggesting BTC will be $40k or more next year. So I would expect the altcoins to at least double their share of the market cap along with BTC.

So spread your risk in small medium caps and the top 10 and you should be good to go.

We've not seen a decent pull back so who knows but currently its bull run full gas.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

it is never late to invest in the crypto currency as you are holding a some litecoin which is now trading at 310$you have already got the answer of your question. just wait for the right moment to make an investment you will see how easy it is to make some bucks
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

Nope, projects like Ethereum or IOTA are still far to be completed and adopted worldwide,  so there is still a long road ahead (with some bumps  Smiley )

rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

We were not late yet in the party, even though just now we are aware about the bitcoin, we can still enjoy the benefits on trading coins. We just know how to handle it so that we can ensure that we will gain earnings.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

You are right, its never too late. What did you buy 3 years ago? I need some advise Smiley
If i join this world in 2013, i could be rich Tongue Hope you are rich now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

You will always regret and you will not be motivated to make an investment if you will always look back on the price of these coins in the past. Remember that the market is growing for all reputable coins and you won't regret it if you will invest today and wait for some years. Just be patient
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

no way, crypto is still in its infancy
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

I would agree with 'its never too late to buy' part although you need to make right decisions with it, about LTC I don't think you are late IMO it will grow more with time.

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

I am also quite late to the party, but I don't think there is such a thing as too late.

However, I do think in the current landscape it is difficult to pick the right ICOs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: