Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ONION fork  (Read 238 times)
CryptoRage (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

What would, if any, the impact be from Deep Onion's fork announcement
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

What would, if any, the impact be from Deep Onion's fork announcement

ROFL , are you guys out of subjects to spam this forum with deep onion useless topics?
DubMatrix

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

What fork anouncement do you mean? You mean this https://deeponion.org/community/threads/who-is-excited-for-the-upcoming-deeponion-fork.19006/#post-272482 link? This seems to be a joke Grin
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

The impact would probably not be good but lucky for you, that is not something you need to consider or worry about. Nothing like that will happen until the airdrops are done and even then I highly doubt a fork is going to happen. If you kept up with the project you would know this, oh and not to mention on that first page you can clearly decipher this is a joke made because of all the BTC forks that are going to happen soon.

DubMatrix

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

I think the only reason forks are done is to attrack peeople to other coins, promising them coins based on what they have in the BTC wallet. For holders of BTC this seems like extra free money and potentially they only want to increase the value of BTC (because before a fork people like to hold as much BTC as possible). To me it makes no sense if a coin doesn't have so much value yet.
CryptoRage (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:45:35 AM

What fork anouncement do you mean? You mean this https://deeponion.org/community/threads/who-is-excited-for-the-upcoming-deeponion-fork.19006/#post-272482 link? This seems to be a joke Grin

LOL I caught that after the fact....
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

Well, it was cool to see the fork. But I think the coin itself is not particularly strengthened in the eyes of investors to draw their attention to the fork. As soon as they made key updates as DeepVault, smart contracts and the growth will be. And finally add a couple or three good exchanges and then it will be possible to draw attention to the project such marketing pieces as the fork

High risk high payoff
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: