Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robots in the society  (Read 555 times)
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Robots and Androids is a truly interesting topic. I vote for the positive development in this sphere, hoping that it won't turn into anything remotely resembling Terminator
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

It's a must for the modern society, I think. With time it will possible to improve different things via AI.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Kingigolo

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

Robots would make life easier for men but my greatest fear us that they will be emotionless
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Would you agree and accept the help of robots in the society?
How about in the future a member of your family would be a robot?
We are coming to an age that the help of these machines/creations an advantage to us. What do you think?

robots are inventions that make daily life easier. I support technological developments about robots. It is also a good idea to live with a robot in the future. for example, I might prefer a robot as my wife.  Tongue

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

In fact, this topic is very relevant today. Technologies are developing faster every year. However, in this issue there are not only "for" but also "against". Of course, it is very good to ease the work of people, especially hard work.
But here we are faced with another problem! In many countries, the replacement of labor in robotics has led to massive unemployment. This made the gap between rich and poor even more.
It turns out that the development of robotics will only benefit in case of proper use by a person. In general, as always everything will depend on the person.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:47:20 PM

Robots are needed to do annoying and dirty job like cleaning, serving, driving...etc...These jobs simply annihilating human brain's potential. But the problem is still: what about people, replaced by robots. Where they will gain money??
Totally agree. I don't believe in the future, where robots will conquer the world, as in horror movies Grin
On the contrary.
They will perform dirty work and facilitate our lives. Already now, robots cleaner have become available, there are also robots that help disabled people to talk, hear and see. So, it's a huge progress

This is my opinion too. But I also think "if mankind invented nuclear bomb and invested in drones to fight in wars, why not create robots which want to exterminate humans?"

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

In my opinion, robots are good inventions but I think their usefulness should be limited to industrial usage and other heavy duties which can be difficult for man and not using them to replace man totally in our society
Thepoint

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

In my opinion, robots are good inventions but I think their usefulness should be limited to industrial usage and other heavy duties which can be difficult for man and not using them to replace man totally in our society
I just hope they do not end up displacing  or making  obsolete humans because I think there is that risk,on the other hand I think that in certain tasks could be very useful.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:56:24 PM

We are coming to an age that the help of these machines/creations an advantage to us. What do you think?
I think this is great, Robot can instead of worker who do labor pains. I hope myself will own a robot that can help me work housework
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:24:16 AM

Social development, modern technology and technology. Mechanical work is gradually replacing manual labor. So a robot is essential to human daily life. A robot can replace a human in heavy work. Place toxic environments where people can not. So, in my opinion, robots are essential to human beings.
Chocho27

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

The robot as a helper that's great: take out the trash,
have to cook,  but as a family member or competitor in the labor market, I think this is a bad idea
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

I think because now, robots have been used as machines that have high automation, has a very important role for humans to use in work that is considered very important. Therefore, many companies create and use robots in everything. some robots are created with various specifications based on need. These needs may include household, industry, military, agriculture, marine and others
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

It's going to happen in the not too distant future. I mean just look what that Atlas robot can do it can walk around, pick stuff up, do simple tasks/jobs, get up when it falls, and it can even now do backflips  Shocked

:]
tyutower

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

as many already said before i think that robots will contribute to a lot of help to the society. but for people to see robots as there 'family' there is need a lot more then just high affinity and being able to work hard. those robots as well as ampetie and shere our valjues. and i think the robots have a long way to go to get on such a level. If you are interested in this subject you can read one of his lectures.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:28:39 PM

Yes I will accept the help of robot. If we accept the help of computer to enable make typing faster than old typesetter then I don't see why shouldn't I accept the robots in the society.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

I think that the androids really can help us,the artificial intelligence is awesome.They cannot substitute the humans but could be a good hand.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

well as the modern technology advances rapidly having robots in the society is likely to happen soon and I don't mind accepting thrm because they wouldbe a great help to us. It is also not bad to have a robot as a member of the family, i would gladly accept them.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

Robots would play a very pivotal role in our society. It has already started playing very important in medicine, engineering, space exploration etc.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

I do not mind robots. But as a member of my family, I will never consider them. Let them just work at some factories, in companies, and so on, but no more. I don't want if most of the society been robots.
raquib524

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:50:37 PM

My opinion.

The process by which tasks normally performed by humans are replaced with machines of some kind. These machines could be mechanical or electronic.
Do not call it an ATM machine – that's redundant. Robot arms in car factories and Etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: