Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin going crazy  (Read 919 times)
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

I don't know, if that are fake news, but I heard, that litecoin would get very soon its own future market.
Also the big run of Bitcoin and the possibility to buy litecoin still cheaper than BTC and ETH in an easy way and its fast and cheap transfers may have resulted the sudden growth of LTC.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

I think Litecoin is #3 crypto after BTC and ETH. It's trustworthy enough and has a nice price rate. I'd recommend you to invest in it.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

Well litecoin has been around for a very long time as a matter of fact.  So I am not really surprised that it is increasing.  I was wondering when it would to be honest with you.  They even have their own forum and nice friendly team.  Litecoin was also suppose to be the silver of bitcoin, is possible since there are new people that are into crypto are buying it because they read that somewhere on google. 
z0mmarket

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

What does Litecoin stand for exactly?
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

I think Litecoin is #3 crypto after BTC and ETH. It's trustworthy enough and has a nice price rate. I'd recommend you to invest in it.
Do you think so? This coin is now really on the rise, maybe it will last in the top three for a while, but I met information that the price could collapse in the near future.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

What was this hype about? Is there news or rumors, updates?  Smiley Should be something or just whales pumping?

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

What was this hype about? Is there news or rumors, updates?  Smiley Should be something or just whales pumping?

The market is manipulated every day and that's normal, I am not surprised Litecoin rise in price, it's a long-term trusted currency. I had a long time ago but didn't decide to keep, reason was simple I had for over 12 months and the price was flat so didn't want to keep it, was disappointed and even now will cost 1000$ not interested to buy anymore!. This is a beauty about crypto world, its heavy manipulated by whales and absolutely unpredictable, you never know what and when go moon and rise in price x2 - x10 current price. I wish all best to Litecoin holders but this train is not for me.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

I think there are a lot of coins which have potential to reach good prices, and I think also litecoin have that potential too. There are many people who are new in the cryptocurrency world, and they may have taken some litecoin.
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Is now a good moment to buy Litecoin? which price is ok? Thank you!!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: