Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Support Tickets Time to solve  (Read 269 times)
narrrf (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:00:09 PM

Waiting since 6 days to get a response from Bittrex Support - Still no Answer

How aboute your tickets at Bittrex?

How long did you wait?

My ticket

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/615396

6 days and waiting cmon :-(

They lost my 3 NEO and no response.
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

Waiting since 6 days to get a response from Bittrex Support - Still no Answer

How long did you wait?

My ticket

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/615396

6 days and waiting cmon :-(

They lost my 3 NEO and no response.

Quoting myself -- didnt someone had a ticket these days?
little_Horse

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

I sent my request 13 days ago. Yesterday they close comment in the request topic. I  re-sent today. Top support ever.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Got all my tickets resolved within a day. Even when I didn't supply all information and it was my own fault(though  the problem and solution were obvious) they fixed it without giving a hassle.

narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

I dont understand where my NEOs are gone.

I transfered it then  there was a maintandance and they are not on the adress any more - ! which still is the same at Bittrex.
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

Got all my tickets resolved within a day. Even when I didn't supply all information and it was my own fault(though  the problem and solution were obvious) they fixed it without giving a hassle.

When did you send the last ticket?
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

I have also faced the problem of Bittrex support service. I was trying to pass the Enhanced verification about 2.5-3 weeks ago and I could not passed it. Then I wrote to their support - about 1-1.5 week ago and still no answer. I do not know if I need to write them again or wait a little bit more.
 As I know support services on almost all crypto exchanges are so irresponsible.. This is a really big pain for all traders on all exchanges.
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

Today I got the notice

Dear ...

On behalf of Bittrex I would like to apologize that your support ticket has not yet been resolved. I understand it is frustrating to have an account issue. I want to assure you personally that everyone on my team is working hard to solve this problem.

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth we are experiencing a longer than normal wait time resolving customer requests. I apologize greatly for this extended wait and would like to inform you that we are addressing this issue as quickly possible.

We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect.

What can you do to help expedite a response from us?

• Duplicate tickets often slow down our agents and their ability to assist our customers. If you submitted two or more tickets for the same issue we kindly ask that you close the newer tickets, leaving your oldest ticket open.

• Using the proper form when submitting a support request is very important. Oftentimes the wrong form can lead to a wrong response and unfortunate delays in solving your tickets.

• If your issue has already been solved, please login to https://support.bittrex.com and delete any duplicate or outstanding tickets. Doing so will greatly enhance our ability to assist other customers.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased
demand.

My sincerest apologies,

Ryan Hentz
Director of Support

BUT WTF WHERE ARE MY NEOS ?
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:21:36 PM

I have also faced the problem of Bittrex support service. I was trying to pass the Enhanced verification about 2.5-3 weeks ago and I could not passed it. Then I wrote to their support - about 1-1.5 week ago and still no answer. I do not know if I need to write them again or wait a little bit more.
 As I know support services on almost all crypto exchanges are so irresponsible.. This is a really big pain for all traders on all exchanges.

Did u receive a answer me not till today :-(
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

Waiting since 17 days to get a response from Bittrex Support - Still no Answer
Request #579850

How long did you wait?

My ticket

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/579850

17days and waiting cmon :-(

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Waiting since 17 days to get a response from Bittrex Support - Still no Answer
Request #579850

How long did you wait?

My ticket

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/579850

17days and waiting cmon :-(

Thnanks so i know I am not alone ... Post when the ticket get solvesd cannot enter the link
l
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:18 PM

I was filled a request form to bittrex regarding to my verification. Their support system is taking to long to response, my request is resolved few weeks before i was submitted it. I guess it takes 1-2 weeks before i received their answer.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Maybe they will answer your ticket in two or three months.
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Maybe they will answer your ticket in two or three months.

Funny
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

Stand of things meanwhile nothing ..

They posted an "ANSWER" on bottom an email that when I send a mail says per Auto return:  I should please make a support ticket ... WTF the suport ticket is there

Now 14 days after sending my Ticket .... nada

grrrr
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

I was filled a request form to bittrex regarding to my verification. Their support system is taking to long to response, my request is resolved few weeks before i was submitted it. I guess it takes 1-2 weeks before i received their answer.

Thans I hope they will answer till friday
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

Till today ... No answer 17 days :-(
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

Hey guy, relax!  Support knows that you can not do anything and do not hurry.  Rejoice that they heard you.  I waited for an answer from Bittrex support for 2 weeks.  And at Poloniex did not wait for an answer!  It's been more than 2 months already. So they work.
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

Hey guy, relax!  Support knows that you can not do anything and do not hurry.  Rejoice that they heard you.  I waited for an answer from Bittrex support for 2 weeks.  And at Poloniex did not wait for an answer!  It's been more than 2 months already. So they work.

I am working in a big company with hundreds of thousands of costumers and we are 5 employer working on Tech cases with hundreds of questions all day with a max waiting time of 5 working days for the 1st response.

I dont understand why a ticket needs so much time sorry. They really have to make something different not only writing automated answers with no significant appointment.

Who will give me my GAS back for this days Bittrex ? lol

I am waiting and would be happy if someone give me some asnwers for how long you all waited ??
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Try the day after tomorrow,because its holiday probably the support is in vacation,we all need to have some break after working hard for a year.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: