Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 143 times)
rosber (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Should you invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

I prefer to invest in already existing crypto rather than ICOs. Most of them scam, be careful.

I keep recommend such coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, IOTA, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Veritaseum, NEO.

There are a lot of good ICOs going on. But bery hard to find, coz a lot of em are scam. The last I participated in is Zabercoin. I believe that it's gonna be huge. I like their idea, plus they have very good advisors who advised a number of good ICOs.

Anyway, be careful. ICO is always a high risk and a high ROI. If you don't want to risk, invest in already established coins. Though it's risk too
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

I prefer to invest in already existing crypto rather than ICOs. Most of them scam, be careful.

I keep recommend such coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, IOTA, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Veritaseum, NEO.

There are a lot of good ICOs going on. But bery hard to find, coz a lot of em are scam. The last I participated in is Zabercoin. I believe that it's gonna be huge. I like their idea, plus they have very good advisors who advised a number of good ICOs.

Anyway, be careful. ICO is always a high risk and a high ROI. If you don't want to risk, invest in already established coins. Though it's risk too
if we talk about risk, absolutely everything in cryptocurrencg are risks. trading has the risk to loss, investing risk to be scammed, holding risk is the price will never be pumped, actually cryptocurrency are risky, but it also give you much profit than you think ever. then i do agree with you better not to invest  in ICO for now because they're potentially scam, but not all of ICO are scam dude. before investing in ICO, check and analyze their team, analyze their whitepaper and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: