Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harold and Kumar Ride the FastCoin Cheetah!  (Read 1884 times)
Cheetahx (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:56:14 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 05:12:07 PM by Cheetahx

Watch as Harold and Kumar Ride the FastCoin Cheetah!

http://www.fastcoin.ca/videos.html

Be sure to Download and post your FastCoin Wallet address to earn Free FastCoins!

Refer a friend and earn more coins!

Enjoy the Video!

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:23:12 AM

fastcoin IS really fast! fdtXKVTuYgSmLTzwZRqHgGaWiArgCpkYhz
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:29:59 AM

Hello ToxicDartFrog,

I just sent you some complementary FastCoin's please check to make sure you received them OK.

Be sure to check out www.fastcoin.ca which has also expanded onto both...

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fastcoinca/593923330628082

Make sure you click on "Like" as it adds further awareness and potential value to the Coin!

and

Twitter
https://twitter.com/fast_coin

Peace

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
daggerismo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:41:11 AM

fpp69PyQL73P965qVStVbAGXw9UNM3ocQv

Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:01:55 AM

fpp69PyQL73P965qVStVbAGXw9UNM3ocQv

Thanks Daggerismo,

We sent you some FastCoins. Please let us know if you received OK or not.

Be sure to tell as many people as you can about www.fastcoin.ca

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Torn

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Free Dog to good home

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:10:12 AM

Good luck.

Just out of curiousity Why? There are 27 alt-coins and we need another? Must I go read some 37 pages of crap to explain why your coin is the uberest best now and why this is?

Really, no offense intended here it's just getting real old real fast seeing more alts constantly.

T.

Will not trade sex for coins regardless of rumors! You may still attempt if you want.
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:37:44 AM

Good luck.

Just out of curiousity Why? There are 27 alt-coins and we need another? Must I go read some 37 pages of crap to explain why your coin is the uberest best now and why this is?

Really, no offense intended here it's just getting real old real fast seeing more alts constantly.

T.

Thanks Torn,

No offense taken, yes you are right there are quite a few Alt Coin's out on the market today.  Some should not be here, others such as the one we are promoting I believe have a place.  But don't take my word for it, you have to use the client to believe it.  I too had my doubts at first, as I have mined with many Coin's, and I must say right now FastCoin is the best to mine, smooth and easy payouts, even better then LiteCoin.  Not sure how long that will last, but for now (approximately 2 months) this has been the best coin to date.

Not to mention the fact that it cannot be instamined like some of the other Alt coins out there which only benefit the developers on launch date.  FastCoin is distributed evenly and you get what you put into it.

The other bonus is the extremely fast transfers of this coin.  Full verification is complete in less then a min, that means you can quickly move your coin's to somewhere else without having to wait longer then 50 secs.

One final note, there are many countries in the world today and they all have there own currencies, Crypto currencies should be no different.  I don't think there will be a one coin fits all, BitCoin right now floats all the Crypto's boats including LiteCoin, but as time moves forward, more space will be made available for additional Alt Coins such as FastCoin.  Its nice to know we had a chance to participate this early on and take advantage of the low difficulty rate and high rewards.

Peace

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
5Dzz

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:34:06 AM

fftzMv7Js14HNjyiteTumdtoN94e17Bykd

Thanks   Smiley
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:15:02 PM

Thanks   Smiley

Your welcome 5Dzz,

We just sent you some FastCoins, please let us know if you received them OK.

Please be sure to continue to spread the word about this great crypto Coin!

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Torn

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Free Dog to good home

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:26:26 PM

Good luck.

T.

Thanks Torn,

No offense taken, yes you are right there are quite a few Alt Coin's out on the market today.  Some should not be here, others such as the one we are promoting I believe have a place.  But don't take my word for it, you have to use the client to believe it.  I too had my doubts at first, as I have mined with many Coin's, and I must say right now FastCoin is the best to mine, smooth and easy payouts, even better then LiteCoin.  Not sure how long that will last, but for now (approximately 2 months) this has been the best coin to date.

Not to mention the fact that it cannot be instamined like some of the other Alt coins out there which only benefit the developers on launch date.  FastCoin is distributed evenly and you get what you put into it.

The other bonus is the extremely fast transfers of this coin.  Full verification is complete in less then a min, that means you can quickly move your coin's to somewhere else without having to wait longer then 50 secs.

One final note, there are many countries in the world today and they all have there own currencies, Crypto currencies should be no different.  I don't think there will be a one coin fits all, BitCoin right now floats all the Crypto's boats including LiteCoin, but as time moves forward, more space will be made available for additional Alt Coins such as FastCoin.  Its nice to know we had a chance to participate this early on and take advantage of the low difficulty rate and high rewards.

Peace

Thanks for a great reply. I agree with you. Sounds good, I shall try it out and see if I may help a bit.

Again, I thank you very much for a good answer and realistic reasoning.

Be well.
T.

Will not trade sex for coins regardless of rumors! You may still attempt if you want.
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

Good luck.

T.

Thanks Torn,

Peace

Thanks for a great reply. I agree with you. Sounds good, I shall try it out and see if I may help a bit.

Again, I thank you very much for a good answer and realistic reasoning.

Be well.
T.

You are welcome Torn,

Glad to help out, please note all of these Alt Coin's, FastCoin included can be expected to have technical glitches and unexpected delay's from time to time.  They are all essentially in the early developmental stages.  I am speaking from my experience after trying out many.  What I have found with the FastCoin Wallet is sometimes it may take a while for the Wallet to Synchronize after it has already done so, I believe this has to do with the fact that the mining backbone that supports it may be under DoD attacks at times which may temporarily reflect poorly on the clients ability to synchronize.   Please understand that this quality is not unique to FastCoin, as I had this problem at times with BitCoin, LiteCoin and a whole list of other Alt coins as well.

I just stop and restart the Wallet and eventually it settles down, considering all of the other coin's, FastCoin has been the best for me.  Now that BitCoin is pretty much main stream and its Hash rates are so high, I don't see this kind of thing as often as I did with the BitCoin client, but considering it can take up to 40mins for the Bitcoin client to verify 6 times per transactions, this minor intermittent delay is a small price to pay in my view.

All the best to you and I hope your experience with FastCoin is as good if not better then it was for me so far.

Cheers

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 03:14:24 AM

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
mastadonballs

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:49:39 AM

fmQPxHfhp9xtX78v5jqHfK1bszbmkdrhTe

I have to say, the hilarity of both those videos have given me a new found love for fastcoin.

i hope fastcoin becomes the first cult classic of cryptocurrencies.
sabahgamemaker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 04:17:03 AM

Hahahaha, funny video! Gogogo fastcoin!

fvSbX2Y6Ynq8CgF4awK4gBQaYV6xMXPgiD
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 04:23:20 PM

fmQPxHfhp9xtX78v5jqHfK1bszbmkdrhTe

I have to say, the hilarity of both those videos have given me a new found love for fastcoin.

i hope fastcoin becomes the first cult classic of cryptocurrencies.

Thank you Mastadonballs!

We agree, as a token of your new found love for our coin, we will be sending you some shortly.

Cheers and long live FastCoin!

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:33:01 PM

Hahahaha, funny video! Gogogo fastcoin!

fvSbX2Y6Ynq8CgF4awK4gBQaYV6xMXPgiD

Glad you liked it Sabahgamemaker!

We recently sent you some FastCoin's, please let us know if you received them OK.

Peace

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
5Dzz

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:49:05 AM

Thanks   Smiley

Your welcome 5Dzz,

/C

Cheetahx,  received the FastCoins.   Grin   Thanks again
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 03:15:44 AM

Thanks   Smiley

Your welcome 5Dzz,

/C

Cheetahx,  received the FastCoins.   Grin   Thanks again

My Pleasure,

Be sure to enter the forum on...

http://www.fastcoin.ca/forum.html#/

and also Like on Facebook...

Follow on Twitter!

Peace!

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Longinus

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:28:16 PM

fiqzwJbFEZ1pvY88qHW8YbPp5ovddmTHem
Thanks
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:27:30 AM

fiqzwJbFEZ1pvY88qHW8YbPp5ovddmTHem
Thanks
Hello Longinus,

Thank you for your post, we recently sent you some FastCoin's please let us know if you received them or not.

Be sure to check out www.fastcoin.ca which has also expanded onto both...

Facebook

Make sure you click on "Like" as it adds further awareness and potential value to the Coin!

and

Twitter

Peace

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: