Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems Withdrawing coins from Poloniex  (Read 224 times)
bongger (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

Anybody having problems withdrawing coins from Poloniex? Ive been trying to get some litecoins out but I cannot get an authorization email and no response from support. Any suggestions?

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

Same situation for me, I never receive the acknowledgement email. I logged a ticket with support a month ago, still waiting.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

bongger (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

HOW I WAS ABLE TO GET MY COINS OUT OF POLONIEX!!!!!

I thought I had lost my coins with Poloniex but I was able to figure out a way to get them out. I was ready give a 10% reward to anyone who could help me get my coins back. 10% would be nice but give whatever you think is fair.  If this works for you please consider donating to the following addresses:

Bitcoin Address: 1NHCqHQeRYJCdZdVgBwCQxtrCRkb5kaCjp
Litecoin Address: LbvLg5V1YPWpPVX8nBR5D4UTP8UtLb3UzJ

My handle on Bitcointalk is bongger and also buy some Bonggers at the Cryptopia exchange
The solution is simple but it may not easily occur to you. It didn't to me. It took me quite a while to think of it.
I want to share with others how I was finally able to get my coins out of Poloniex. My problems started when I was trying to get my litecoins out but I could not get a verication email to authorize the transfer. No matter how many times I would cancel the transfer and try again the email never arrived. I was desperate and effin pissed. I tried everything. I tried to contact support and no response. I was always polite and courteous after all they had my money and pissing them off was not going to get it faster but I got no response. I tried sending an email to tristan@poloniex dot com the guy on the whois info for Poloniex dot com. I explained that I was not rich and I needed that money back to please help but again no response. I tried getting verified. I did both basic and advanced again no response and I could not transfer my coins out. I was seriously considering flying to Somerville, Massachusetts and having a face a face with the guy but of course it would have cost me more to do that than what I had lost. I thought about it for a long time and after a bunch grinding my teeth for months I had an idea... What if the litecoin wallet is disabled but other coins wallets are not? After all I had only tried litecoin and assumed they were not letting people withdraw any coins so I had not tried any others. So I decided to try it. I picked Ripple. I converted some of my litecoins to bitcoin and bought some ripple. I was ready but I didn't want to download the ripple wallet and spend a bunch of time setting it up. Also I wanted to be able to convert them back to litecoin which is the coin I prefer for cold storage. So I used the ripple wallet address for my bittrex account which I knew was letting me withdraw coins.  So I bought some ripples in my poloniex account. Then as a test I tried to  withdraw a few ripples from my poloniex account to bittrex. I put in the information and clicked the withdraw button. It said withdrawal was started and to check for a confirmation email in order to complete the withdrawal. So i said a little prayer and checked my email. Much to my surprise I got an email from Poloniex this time asking to confirm my withdrawal of ripple. I couldn't believe it!!!! It worked!!!! Now back to reality... All that happened was I got an email. Big deal I still didn't have the coins. For all I knew that was the end and no transfer would happen. So I went back to my Poloniex account and checked. It said the transaction was confirmed and a bit later it said transaction completed. Now I would have started celebrating but my bittrex account did not show the deposit. Shit! Shit! it didn't work I was starting to steam but I decided to wait a few minutes and check again. Maybe it was just a delay. So I played a 10 minute game of chess and waited. I came back to check after 10 minutes. I clicked refresh on the wallets and deposits page on bittrex and waited for the page to refresh. I was expecting to see nothing and I was getting ready to explode!!!! And then BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! The coins were there!!!!! I couldn't believe it. It worked. Now I was thinking okay let see when I try to withdraw all the coins. So I tried another withdrawal. I waited 10 minutes, came back refreshed and EFFFINNNN!!! BOOOOOMMMMMMM! again. I had my effin coins back!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!. So I am posting this hoping to help someone else that was in the same boat. Hopefully Poloniex will fix their problems but for now I will stay away in fact I will stay away from all exchanges except for a quick buy and then get my coins out.

A few things I learned with this experience.
1) If you are going to try and exchange. Open an account make a small deposit and then test if you can withdraw easily.
2) Test the support by asking a question and seeing how fast they respond.
3) If you can trade in a decentralized exchange then even better. You are the only one that holds the coins until you trade them.
4) Keep most of your assets in cold storage don't rely on an exchange being safe. It might be safe today but tomorrow it gets robbed/hacked and guess who loses the coins? YOU! The exchange will never lose their coins they will be the first to salvage themselves.
5) If you are going to keep a lot of money in exchanges spread it across a  few exchanges that way you won't lose everything if one goes bad.
6) Get lucky!!!!!
Best of Luck. And remember the best way to get rich on coins is to buy and keep them for a long time. You don't have to invest much. Invest what you can but don't get left behind. Finally of course don't take my advice. Reach you own conclusions as I am not a psychic I am only seeing what happened with the internet and extrapolating to crypto.

Good look my friends and hooray!!!! I got my coins back hope you do too!!!!!

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

Yep, the same for me, i tried to withdraw a few ZRX and i am not able to withdraw anything because i am not receiving the email.

I am lucky because it was not a huge amount of money... It is less than $100 worth of ZRX, but i earned them for free, so i do not want to lose them all..

Same situation for me, I never receive the acknowledgement email. I logged a ticket with support a month ago, still waiting.

Lets see how it goes, i would not send the a support ticket because they will never reply to it, we all know that they are taking more than 3 months to answer tickets.

That is something that Bittrex and polo needs to fix asap.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Anybody having problems withdrawing coins from Poloniex? Ive been trying to get some litecoins out but I cannot get an authorization email and no response from support. Any suggestions?
Withdrawals worked fine for me months ago, I stopped using that exchange ever since they changed their chatbox. I guess they're back to doing shady things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

I have complete error withdrawing my 75000 XRP and set multiple requests and they never answered- We should start making a group of creditors to sue them!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:30:54 AM

the problem  is that they charge more and more. today i ha to pay 50k sats. last week it wax 20k sats to withdraw BTC.
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:24 AM

https://imgur.com/a/wko9n
https://i.imgur.com/Gd231x4.gif

Definitely RUN AWAY from poloniex- They are screwing everyone depositing altcoins or money-
This is quote from page 1
"COIN DEVS: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE FROM POLONIEX. I (busoni/Tristan) am the only one who has the authority to list coins. Furthermore, I will never approach you and ask for a bounty."

"I will operate Poloniex with honesty and integrity and be as transparent as possible when answering your questions. I believe this is the only true way to earn trust."

Bunch of  LIARS I have the equivalent of 82500 $ in ripple as you can see in the link above and it's a week now I sent multiple tickets and they bury their head in the sand!!!  AWFUL SCAMMERS- Flee from them- You've been warned-
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

I used poloniex since 2 years but i never get any problem. Every BTC withdraw that i did always succes, but until now i never try withdraw altcoin from this exchange only BTC. Since the has many members the customer support really slow to answer ticket support. I hope later poloniex will be better.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Which exchange is a better one?
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

The only problem I had with Poloniex is that they don't answer my ticket to increase my withdrawal limit.

I have a wirhdrawal limit of 2000$ and they don't respond me when I am trying to increase the limit.
Seems like their support is totally dead, I have read a largr anount of stories about problems with poloniex support, I would suggest to a new member to join bittrex instead of Poloniex.

I really hope that Poloniex will start hiring more support stuff as they are a very good exhange with great fees.
staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

I have an issue with poloniex before with my bcn deposit not showing but it was already resolved, and I have no problems whatsoever regarding withdrawal. I suggest you use Dogecoin for transfer of your funds from exchange to exchange for it will take only few confirmations and the network fee is only 1 doge. Ripple is another lightning way to transfer, so glad CEX.io has listed XRP lately. CEXio is the best exchange for me for safety, they have the highest standard and their prices always tops the market.  While you need to consider that transferring XRP might cost you 5 Ripples, so you have to consider it very well. The best wallet for Ripple is Gatehub.net, you will be given 20 free XRP as network requirement but you can't withdraw them.

You can a trade account at CEXio here. https://cex.io/r/0/buxhartminer/0/

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

the most important thing is your problem has been solved, maybe I will save and share tips from you to my community, hopefully can help many people who have withdrawal problem in poloniex.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

HOW I WAS ABLE TO GET MY COINS OUT OF POLONIEX!!!!!

I thought I had lost my coins with Poloniex but I was able to figure out a way to get them out. I was ready give a 10% reward to anyone who could help me get my coins back. 10% would be nice but give whatever you think is fair.  If this works for you please consider donating to the following addresses:

Bitcoin Address: 1NHCqHQeRYJCdZdVgBwCQxtrCRkb5kaCjp
Litecoin Address: LbvLg5V1YPWpPVX8nBR5D4UTP8UtLb3UzJ

My handle on Bitcointalk is bongger and also buy some Bonggers at the Cryptopia exchange
The solution is simple but it may not easily occur to you. It didn't to me. It took me quite a while to think of it.
I want to share with others how I was finally able to get my coins out of Poloniex. My problems started when I was trying to get my litecoins out but I could not get a verication email to authorize the transfer. No matter how many times I would cancel the transfer and try again the email never arrived. I was desperate and effin pissed. I tried everything. I tried to contact support and no response. I was always polite and courteous after all they had my money and pissing them off was not going to get it faster but I got no response. I tried sending an email to tristan@poloniex dot com the guy on the whois info for Poloniex dot com. I explained that I was not rich and I needed that money back to please help but again no response. I tried getting verified. I did both basic and advanced again no response and I could not transfer my coins out. I was seriously considering flying to Somerville, Massachusetts and having a face a face with the guy but of course it would have cost me more to do that than what I had lost. I thought about it for a long time and after a bunch grinding my teeth for months I had an idea... What if the litecoin wallet is disabled but other coins wallets are not? After all I had only tried litecoin and assumed they were not letting people withdraw any coins so I had not tried any others. So I decided to try it. I picked Ripple. I converted some of my litecoins to bitcoin and bought some ripple. I was ready but I didn't want to download the ripple wallet and spend a bunch of time setting it up. Also I wanted to be able to convert them back to litecoin which is the coin I prefer for cold storage. So I used the ripple wallet address for my bittrex account which I knew was letting me withdraw coins.  So I bought some ripples in my poloniex account. Then as a test I tried to  withdraw a few ripples from my poloniex account to bittrex. I put in the information and clicked the withdraw button. It said withdrawal was started and to check for a confirmation email in order to complete the withdrawal. So i said a little prayer and checked my email. Much to my surprise I got an email from Poloniex this time asking to confirm my withdrawal of ripple. I couldn't believe it!!!! It worked!!!! Now back to reality... All that happened was I got an email. Big deal I still didn't have the coins. For all I knew that was the end and no transfer would happen. So I went back to my Poloniex account and checked. It said the transaction was confirmed and a bit later it said transaction completed. Now I would have started celebrating but my bittrex account did not show the deposit. Shit! Shit! it didn't work I was starting to steam but I decided to wait a few minutes and check again. Maybe it was just a delay. So I played a 10 minute game of chess and waited. I came back to check after 10 minutes. I clicked refresh on the wallets and deposits page on bittrex and waited for the page to refresh. I was expecting to see nothing and I was getting ready to explode!!!! And then BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! The coins were there!!!!! I couldn't believe it. It worked. Now I was thinking okay let see when I try to withdraw all the coins. So I tried another withdrawal. I waited 10 minutes, came back refreshed and EFFFINNNN!!! BOOOOOMMMMMMM! again. I had my effin coins back!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!. So I am posting this hoping to help someone else that was in the same boat. Hopefully Poloniex will fix their problems but for now I will stay away in fact I will stay away from all exchanges except for a quick buy and then get my coins out.

A few things I learned with this experience.
1) If you are going to try and exchange. Open an account make a small deposit and then test if you can withdraw easily.
2) Test the support by asking a question and seeing how fast they respond.
3) If you can trade in a decentralized exchange then even better. You are the only one that holds the coins until you trade them.
4) Keep most of your assets in cold storage don't rely on an exchange being safe. It might be safe today but tomorrow it gets robbed/hacked and guess who loses the coins? YOU! The exchange will never lose their coins they will be the first to salvage themselves.
5) If you are going to keep a lot of money in exchanges spread it across a  few exchanges that way you won't lose everything if one goes bad.
6) Get lucky!!!!!
Best of Luck. And remember the best way to get rich on coins is to buy and keep them for a long time. You don't have to invest much. Invest what you can but don't get left behind. Finally of course don't take my advice. Reach you own conclusions as I am not a psychic I am only seeing what happened with the internet and extrapolating to crypto.

Good look my friends and hooray!!!! I got my coins back hope you do too!!!!!

Good to know that you get your coins back,happy that you learned something from your experience i hope i wont encounter this kind of situation in the future.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

We are the same as the experience, how can we do the restoration of the funds that I lost trying to communicate with their support without feedback. do you think poloniex is a totally scam or maybe they have a problem with their system. this problem could have happened.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

You can contact to support ! But your can repuest email or check mail in spam folder! May be confirm email on spam!
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

You can contact the twitter Poloniex official, check your email if the Poloniex pull into the blacklist, or Poloniex email is spam, I could receive Poloniex normal mail, no problem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Does anybody still experiencing this issue? And did Poloniex acknowledge the issue? I am planning to "cash" out but hesitant due to this problem. Thank you
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

This has been an ongoing issue ever since I joined them. I have since then transferred to a more reliable platform.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

Seems to have a second after the verification code verification, you can modify the mailbox, or you can write a work order to Poloniex, but the work of Poloniex single general need long time to reply, this is a big trouble.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: