Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Crypto Candies Coming? 7 BTC Forks, 2 ETH forks:  (Read 194 times)
muraqaba (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

this is starting to get a bit ridiculous.

Dec 12 Bitcoin Hot
Dec 13 Super Bitcoin
Dec 23 Lightning Bitcoin
Dec 23 Bitcoin Platinum
Dec 25 Bitcoin God
Dec 31 Bitcoin Uranium
Jan 2 Bitcoin Cash Plus
NA Bitcoin Silver

Dec 15 Ethereum Modification
Jan 1 Ethereum Fog

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/messiah-cometh-bitcoin-god-among-7-upcoming-btc-forks/
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

Ridiculous and annoying. It is artificially pumping the prices of bitcoin and ethereum. When people realise that these forks are going to be worthless pump and dumps the value will correct both downwards and sharply!

Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

Dec 12 Bitcoin Hot
Dec 13 Super Bitcoin
Dec 23 Lightning Bitcoin
Dec 23 Bitcoin Platinum
Dec 25 Bitcoin God
Dec 31 Bitcoin Uranium
Jan 2 Bitcoin Cash Plus
NA Bitcoin Silver

Jan 1 Ethereum Fog

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/messiah-cometh-bitcoin-god-among-7-upcoming-btc-forks/

So is this really a true story? 8 upcoming bitcoin hardforks? Are you kidding..
I saw such info today and heard from my colleagues but I did not even think that it is a true. I thought it is some kind of joke..
According to previous hardforks the bitcoin price always becomes higher. Will it's price continue to rise?
Another question is if we will get the same amount of these harforks when we keep BTC.

I think this is a great strategy of big market players. They make hardforks and make millions of dollars on them. The market is under speculation.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

No matter what comes next, they are all ridiculous. It encourage me to buy more bitcoin and trust bitcoin most

muraqaba (OP)

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:15:30 PM by muraqaba

Dec 12 Bitcoin Hot
Dec 13 Super Bitcoin
Dec 23 Lightning Bitcoin
Dec 23 Bitcoin Platinum
Dec 25 Bitcoin God
Dec 31 Bitcoin Uranium
Jan 2 Bitcoin Cash Plus
NA Bitcoin Silver

Jan 1 Ethereum Fog

I saw such info today and heard from my colleagues but I did not even think that it is a true. I thought it is some kind of joke..
According to previous hardforks the bitcoin price always becomes higher. Will it's price continue to rise?
Another question is if we will get the same amount of these harforks when we keep BTC.

I think this is a great strategy of big market players. They make hardforks and make millions of dollars on them. The market is under speculation.

i know hitbtc and bitifinex are supporting the super bitcoin hardfork but i hate having to move my coins around everytime a new hard fork occurs.
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

Dec 12 Bitcoin Hot
Dec 13 Super Bitcoin
Dec 23 Lightning Bitcoin
Dec 23 Bitcoin Platinum
Dec 25 Bitcoin God
Dec 31 Bitcoin Uranium
Jan 2 Bitcoin Cash Plus
NA Bitcoin Silver

Jan 1 Ethereum Fog

i know hitbtc and bitifinex will support the super bitcoin hardfork which will occur sometime today but i hate having to move my coins around everytime a new hard fork occurs.

Oh, I always thought that Bitfinex is a great crypto exchange but I faced the problem of verification.. I need to translate all my documents, make a lot of photos, another documents and so on..
And after all these news about Tether scam and the connection between USTD and Bitfinex I do not trust this exchange anymore. I am afraid to lose my money there.
About moving coins.. yep it is a problem. when you want to buy/sell coins and they are on different exchanges and you need so move your funds and lose money on fees (withdraw/deposit)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: