Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 03:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO - BitMinutes - Better Than BitCoin for Billions  (Read 1228 times)
vineshpatel22

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

looks interesting, is bitminutes supposed to be use by customer or back-end of phone company?
bitminutes (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

looks interesting, is bitminutes supposed to be use by customer or back-end of phone company?

This is the beauty of BitMinutes - you can top off your or another's phone for minutes worldwide, borrow against your BitMinutes for micro loans, and/or buy and sell them or for products and services as we build out a Trusted Agent Network (TAN).
investou

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

this Is a very interesting project, looks like a previous project telcoin but with a lot more features. I briefly read the white paper... what is the soft cap/hard cap for this project?
bitminutes (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

this Is a very interesting project, looks like a previous project telcoin but with a lot more features. I briefly read the white paper... what is the soft cap/hard cap for this project?

soft cap is $20 mil
hard is $30 mil
athlonePawel

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

This is my first post so please i don't want to annoy anyone but the websites looks quite bad.

The layout is messy, some stock photos used, some photos and pie charts are streched and look out of focus, the table looks terrible and so on.

Not saying that the project is rubbish and not legit, but the website looks like some school assignments rather than a part of a serious project.
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

the topic was pretty funny that the new coin is better than Bitcoin...
I don't think Bitcoin would be defeat by other coin or token.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Cryptostrategist David Drake Joins BitMinutes Advisory Board in Shift to Substance

BitMinutes are the first prepaid airtime token to provide low-cost financial services to the world's two billion unbanked consumers. BitMinutes serve as the universal cryptocurrency for enabling global telecommunications providers, retail merchants and a network of trusted agents to offer free money transfer and guaranteed loans to six billion cellphone users.
“I see huge potential in this particular cryptocurrency. It is backed by a hard asset, the prepaid airtime minute, that is already traded actively, if informally, in emerging markets around the word,” said David Drake.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-bitminutes/

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

The marketing and distribution strategies for retailers are there but how do you plan to market this to the consumer?

johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Interesting project hope that there will be detailed roadmap so that we could join bounty or airdrop...
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Looks pretty interesting   especially for developing countries

Found Bitminutes on Telegram - https://t.me/Bitminuteschat
You can actually talk to CEO and dev team online
Pie_pew

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

looks interesting! When does the public sale start?
Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

There's "invite friends, get tokens" program!
Looks absolutely awesome! I'm in! https://t.me/Bitminuteschat
bitminutes (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

looks interesting! When does the public sale start?

April 30th. Anticipated ICO price is now $.02.

Currently at Pre ICO at $.0075
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

looking great but there will be a bounty for this Cheesy
ia8llophi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Question: "public listing" is back on the road map for 2019.
Is that to be understood as the stated strategic objective for the BitMinutes project going forward? A public listing within the next 2-3 years?
tomi86

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

日本の、bitminutesテレグラム参加者は、少ない!
あまり、宣伝してないみたいですね
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Bitminutes is looking good project , i wants to join bounty campaign, is bounty is running please provide me link of bounty .

fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Bitminutes is looking good project , i wants to join bounty campaign, is bounty is running please provide me link of bounty .
i'm also looking for it, but haven't found a bounty thread yet
maybe they don't provide it and quite disappointing for those who want to participate in supporting this project
the explanation here is also quite short and we need go to the website for know in detail
bitminutes (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

You can go on the homepage of www.bitminutes.com and click Affiliates or go directly here:

https://bitminutes.leaddyno.com/
S3cco

Activity: 2049
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Bitcoin Garden: BitMinutes Pre-ICO Price to Rise 15.4% Monday April 9
https://bitcoingarden.org/bitminutes-pre-ico-price-to-rise-15-4-monday-april-9/

The people of BitMinutes have a dream of revolutionizing Third-World financial services through the aggressive use of FinTech innovations and the vehicle of a cryptocurrency called BitMinutes. Their stated mission is to improve on the BitCoin idea (hence the tagline “better than BitCoin for billions”) to create a cryptocurrency that ties itself to one of the world’s most widely traded informal currencies: The Prepaid Airtime Minute. The developed world doesn’t pay for phone time by the minute anymore, but the developing world does, and will for some time. The unlimited dataplan is not financially feasible for Mobile operators in those parts of the world. The prepaid minute has become a token of exchange on the same mobile network, trading minutes back and forth to top each other up, pay debts and the like. BitMinutes plans to provide a way to make those minutes tradable between networks and cashable. That could unlock serious economic opportunity, by making financial transactions much less expensive. But they have to build this business up, and have chosen the ICO route to fund their next rollout phase. They will be running the ICO in May....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: