Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH correction?  (Read 593 times)
Baka01 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

ETH jumped to almsot 700$ today , will it get a correction and go back to 500-550$ in the next few days?
Cryptogab

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

I don't know, but I hope there will be a correction to it and some other alts so we can rebuy lower. It's risky to get in during such a pump but so tempting...
I entered in July because of FOMO and then for few months I've been in red. Now I'm trying to resist to the temptations
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

you ask as if anyone sees the future, you might want to check reason for the rise and then decide if you think it will correct
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:06 PM

For a healthy development, each price pump ( that reaches new values ) should be followed by a correction as pullback in order to stabilise the market , because , progressive improvement is - I think- the optimal case for such coin
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

Eth is the son of bitcoin, has good value and we can earn big amout of money, in the way of holding big amount of eth but alway remember, eth is a form of digital currency  and has a possibility to change its price day by day so, the only things that you need to do is convert it, in to bitcoin If eth price is very high to have big amount of bitcoin.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

Eth is the son of bitcoin, has good value and we can earn big amout of money, in the way of holding big amount of eth but alway remember, eth is a form of digital currency  and has a possibility to change its price day by day so, the only things that you need to do is convert it, in to bitcoin If eth price is very high to have big amount of bitcoin.
Your weird
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

Ethereum has been too undervalued before that, and so I hope that he will continue to grow in price before he goes to correct his course. Maybe the increase in the cost of ETN is affected by the announced decision to hold two of its hard plugs and, by analogy with bitkoynom people buy it to have separated coins from it. True, the need for such forks is doubtful, so they try to solve the problem with stuck coins.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:31:19 PM

I dont get it, the price was less than $430 by yesterday, why didn't you buy before? you are just waiting for a correction and no one can be sure if that is really going to happen.

Just stop wishing to see a correction, a lot of people have been waiting to see a new dip to buy btc/eth/ltc/xmr and a lot of altcoins, but they are just missing the opportunity.

Dont be a fool, if you want to buy ethereum, buy now, because you will regret later when you realize that it the price could be worth more than $1,000 in just a few days.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:33:13 PM

ETH has already stayed low for a long time while Bitcoin has gone up so much. It is now Ethereum's
turn to rise. Hard to tell when and from what price it will have next correction.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:54:18 PM

Is there a correlation between the price increase and the fact that the miners increased the capacity of the Etereum network? In the end, the gas limit is growing now!
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

ETH is going to explode in any moment, lol

Of course there will be a correction, but it will be at 1.000  Cool
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:10 PM

ETH jumped to almsot 700$ today , will it get a correction and go back to 500-550$ in the next few days?
In fact the whole market seems to be euphoric this day and I see many coins that have achieved an impressive performance today, so I see very likely that once the euphoria of today is exhausted, ethereum and all other altcoins will experience a considerable correction in the coming days. In the case of ethereum, I would probably expect a correction of 20%, which would imply a return to the $ 450-480 level, approx.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

In my opinion it's strange to talk about a correction when most altcoins have been dropping by 50% against Bitcoin. So what if Ethereum went up by 24% in day? It has fallen by 80% since June! It has to increase with 400% to make that up.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

Nothing has changed tech wise so I was very surprised to see the huge increase, I am looking to buy some more but I will need to wait for it to come back down.

Positivebetting
Baka01 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:03 PM

In my opinion it's strange to talk about a correction when most altcoins have been dropping by 50% against Bitcoin. So what if Ethereum went up by 24% in day? It has fallen by 80% since June! It has to increase with 400% to make that up.

It has fallen by 80% since june , yes ofc.. almost reached 700$ but it has fallen by 80% since june Smiley
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

It's sooo easy to understand  Grin

A lot of coins are almost at ATL vs BTC....huge room to grow!!
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

Yeah. I believe on this, ETH is the son of bitcoin or will be the next bitcoin? Ethereum platform has very great projects, specially the smart contracts project of ethereum. For me, it can make correction around 500$ but if the bitcoin will dump, maybe altcoins including eth will also dump.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

just a little corrections i think,
because, in my predictions the price of ethereum will go to $1000 before new year  Wink
i hope i'm right  Wink

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

It has fallen by 80% since june , yes ofc.. almost reached 700$ but it has fallen by 80% since june Smiley

Before you attempt to be sarcastic read what I post. Ethereum was 0.151 BTC in June. Earlier today it was 0.028 BTC. That is a decrease of 81%.

If you are still thinking in dollars instead of Bitcoin you should go back to fiat land and play with paper IOUs instead.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:59 PM

just a little corrections i think,
because, in my predictions the price of ethereum will go to $1000 before new year  Wink
i hope i'm right  Wink
There are many prediction of ethereum that it will be boom next year. Possible a correction happen but I think it will stable at the moment and will increase suddenly. Well I also hope next year is the year for ethereum.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█