Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low budget Investment  (Read 803 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:28:24 AM

If you have a low budget like 250/300 $

in which altcoins would you invest?

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

I tought
  • IOTA
there are many problems unknown what will happen
  • XEM
a good project, but grows very slowly, a little volatile coin
  • XLM
good for investment
  • NEO
if in China everything is allowed it will be again flying in the sky
  • EOS
good for investment no wonder he's in the top 20
  • OMG
is also a very good coin.

Invest a little in some project, than all in one

High risk high payoff
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:01:30 AM

If you're low budget, might as well look at coins that are 100+ rank on coinmarketcap and hope for a lottery play.  You can go 30x+ or can lose it all, but at least you tried!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

With such low budget, coins that has low marketcap should be a good deal for you if you wanted to have multiple fold gain of your money

XLM, EOS could be something

IOTA, XEM, NEO, and OMG just pumped previously till recent and EOS is actually performing kinda bad because of the large ICO amount collected.

Small marketcap = huge potential to flip your money

Big marketcap = Stable and Safe investment
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

Neo is the best choice.
Everything depends on what china will do. The price can rise quite a bit. Of course, the price may be reduced, but you can not make money without risk Smiley

rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

For that budget I can give you 2 that have great potential:

XSPEC and ELIX.
tocketsearful

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

I would for the time being pick NEO. The price has not really moved these last couple of months and it is not really reflecting the amount of news having being announced lately. Coins often tend to stabilize in some trading-range where buyers accumulate and others sell due to price not moving. If we can use comparison for other major alternative coins I really think NEO is one of the next ones to possibly test $100 token price.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

If you want low cost coins with good upside, I'd say pesetacoin (android and ios release on dec 15), eboost (new website/roadmap dec 15), and evergreencoin (new website/roadmap dec 16). All of these coins are very low priced right now, and I think they could boom in the next few days

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

XSPEC. Seriously.  At .34 cents, you aren't going to find a better community than spectrecoin (XSPEC).  The devs are currently working on commits that should come through in the next 5 days if they haven't already.  Totally worth investing in. 
Same for Blockmarket.  It's like ebay except decentralized.  Which makes it a ,more or less,limitless market. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

I agree that neo is a very promising investment. Waves also recommend to consider. And best of all, having a small budget, participate in bounty programs.
creix (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

IOTA, waves and ETH is good for low budget investments,,
but, better you do daily trade so you can increase your portofolio everyday

The problem is that i'm new in this field, so i don't know very well how to do this effectively
creix (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

If you are new to the crypto market then I think you invest a small amount of money is very good. Because you need time to understand the dynamics of this market. In my experience, you should only start with 1 to 2 altcoins just enough so you can monitor and analyze your altcoin thoroughly.

exactly that, i'm new and i don't want to lose a lot of money if something goes wrong because i don't know really well the market of cryptocoins
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

I'd put 50% in XLM and 50% in OMG, both good strong coins with plenty of growth potential.
Put them in a wallet and don't look at them until Christmas next year. You'll be happily surprised!

creix (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

If sorted by position, it will be like this :
1. EOS,
2. OMG,
3. NEO,
4. XLM,
5. XEM, and
6. MIOTA ,
If i`ve a low budget like $ 250 / $ 300 i definitely choose "EOS or OMG" for my investment.

If you split your low budget into 6 different coins you probably end up losing your money. Because you'd pay more money to buy those coins and future gains would be very small. You better pick only one and invest all 300 USD into that coin. Expect a lucky 5-10x.

That makes sense. But I think maybe he can do a $100 per coin so it will 3. Coins that can probably do a 5-10x in short term should be XLM, XEM and OMG or NEO. XEM has the highest possibility as it is yet to break its previous ath since the alts blood bath.

I was thinking to invest in 3 or 4 coins, but I'm uncertain between these coins.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

I think I will pick XEM, it is the only one out of the list that the price has some how stabilised for some time, and the price action could be huge unlike others
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

I think I will pick XEM, it is the only one out of the list that the price has some how stabilised for some time, and the price action could be huge unlike others
XEM currently has a good price, but besides XEM there are OMG and IOTA which can now be invested with low budget, because each coin will have a good price in the long term.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

I would choose a strong altcoin with good track record and have active development teams that are always trying to improve by adding new options and features. Suggestions from my side would be: ETH, LTC and XMR.
With a budget of only 250 or 300 dollars as the OP is suggesting investing in any of those coins does not seem like the best idea, You cannot afford a full ETH, LTC or XMR with such a low budget the only option for the OP is to wait for a good ico and hope it skyrockets in the next years.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:40:24 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:53:22 PM by srqrebel

Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a (as yet) little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

I invested some money in RaiBlocks (XRB) when it was less than $1. It is around $3 now and I think it has a great potential to raise even more. Take a look at this coin if you have some time. I think it is a great investment for a short-mid time.  Grin
kobradobra

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:09:15 PM

With budget like yours keep eyes on coins|tokens which are out of top-100 market cap and launched not long ago. Okay, you might invest to IOTA and maybe EOS from mainstream coins.
But to get 10-100x you should for for something like SONM, Genesis Vision. Also invest some dollars for Sagacoin. This coin can do a 100x.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

I personally think you should go with ADA, but ofcourse I hold this one myself. You can try this:

1. Invest into something ''safe'' such as ADA or XLM or EOS or XEM with 50-60%
2. Invest in something with a marketcap lower than 20 million with 40-50%

This way you can maximize your profit and if it goes wrong you will be balanced out by the generally more safe investments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: