Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Crypto-Jobs Website [Update v.1.0] www.cryptojobnow.com  (Read 203 times)
crypflash (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 11:08:19 AM by crypflash

hi guys,

we went live this week with www.cryptojobnow.com

it's free to post a job or apply and we don't have a registration form to keep it smooth.

let me know what you think about it! Smiley

thanks!!

Update

2 weeks later and we've got 99 jobs from both blockchain and non-[Suspicious link removed]panies: Status, Utrust, IBM, Binance, Kraken, Obelisk, Hash Rush, EY, Ledger, OKEx, Numerai, Cargo X, CryptoKitties, Dock, iExec, Golem, Polymath, Consensys, Bancor, WeTrust, Ripple, Flux Protocol, Enigma, Bitmain, DeepBrain Chain, Blockfolio, 0x etc.

We've also got a few thousands jobs lined up to be posted within the next period.

Let us know what you think! Since our project is so new, we really value your opinion.

https://imgur.com/a/Vhf3cWt

Thanks and all the best!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

The site looks very nice, I liked it, not enough more categories to make it easier to search and of course do the filling. Perhaps the system reviews / rating.

Bosda

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

I think this project is very good and will grow in the future I hope so, and you should prepare a form for registration, without the registration form this project will be less interested in people, more content is better. thank you
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

What do you get from it, you didn't allow registration but are you collecting fees for the listing of the posts?

Website looks good, the only lacks there are job postings from the users. I think you should also be adding a buy and sell section of a product, digital or not because this will attract more not just employers and job seekers.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crypflash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

The site looks very nice, I liked it, not enough more categories to make it easier to search and of course do the filling. Perhaps the system reviews / rating.

Thanks for the suggestion! Will add the reviews/rating suggestion on my list! All the best!
crypflash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I think this project is very good and will grow in the future I hope so, and you should prepare a form for registration, without the registration form this project will be less interested in people, more content is better. thank you
Hi,

The main idea behind the project is to provide a hassle-free alternative to applying to jobs in our space. The no-registration is a feature designed for making the application process as fast and as smooth as possible.
For example, as a user who is interested in a job, say https://cryptojobnow.com/jobs/blockchaindeveloper-boscoin-c0250be0ab7c, you simply click Apply and put in your name and email address as mandatory form fields. Should you wish to add a resume and cover letter, you can also do that, but they are optional.

Once you have applied, your contact details are passed along to the company along with your message/resume (if any).
On the other hand, if you're a company and have an opening, you go to https://cryptojobnow.com/post, fill in the form, and that's it.

Moreover, every job posted on our platform gets automatically posted to our telegram channel, in real time.

We are still in the very early stage and are aware of the fact that the process will constantly be refined and improved, but the goal of our platform that sets us apart from the competition is the ease of use.

crypflash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

What do you get from it, you didn't allow registration but are you collecting fees for the listing of the posts?

Website looks good, the only lacks there are job postings from the users. I think you should also be adding a buy and sell section of a product, digital or not because this will attract more not just employers and job seekers.

Hi,

No, the main idea behind the platform is to allow companies that don't have a huge budget for marketing to reach out to potential candidates.
So no, we don't charge companies a penny for posting any openings on our platform.

What do you mean by adding a by or sell section? Do you mean like a marketplace? If so, for what? Goods? Services?
Thanks for the hint!
crypflash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

Hi,

No, the main idea behind the platform is to allow companies that don't have a huge budget for marketing to reach out to potential candidates.
So no, we don't charge companies a penny for posting any openings on our platform.

What do you mean by adding a by or sell section? Do you mean like a marketplace? If so, for what? Goods? Services?
Thanks for the hint!

To completely answer your question: "what do you get out of it?": we don't know yet, as we don't have any plans to monetise the platform and we are against the idea of charging companies/startups a fee for posting a listing - the whole jobs industry does this (see indeed, monster, etc) and we really believe there's a better way to do it. The only way we can make any money from our platform is donations: https://cryptojobnow.com/pricing .

From the feedback, we received post-MVP-launch, we are working right now towards adding core functionality and improving the user experience, especially on mobile.

One issue we face right now is the "how do we attract users to our platform?", because as we don't make any money, we can't really afford an expensive marketing. Hence, we do our best to grow the platform organically using our twitter: https://twitter.com/crypto_job and telegram: https://t.me/cryptojobnow .

Same applies for our servers and infrastructure costs, which we were able to cut down drastically by designing the software in such a way to scale the platform to ^50k users and still afford to keep the costs down.
crypflash (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

hi guys,

we went live this week with www.cryptojobnow.com

it's free to post a job or apply and we don't have a registration form to keep it smooth.

let me know what you think about it! Smiley

thanks!!

Update

2 weeks later and we've got 99 jobs from both blockchain and non-[Suspicious link removed]panies: Status, Utrust, IBM, Binance, Kraken, Obelisk, Hash Rush, EY, Ledger, OKEx, Numerai, Cargo X, CryptoKitties, Dock, iExec, Golem, Polymath, Consensys, Bancor, WeTrust, Ripple, Flux Protocol, Enigma, Bitmain, DeepBrain Chain, Blockfolio, 0x etc.

We've also got a few thousands jobs lined up to be posted within the next period.

Let us know what you think! Since our project is so new, we really value your opinion.

https://imgur.com/a/Vhf3cWt

Thanks and all the best!

Hi guys,

We’re excited to announce an important update to our platform: a Universal Search that uses the latest tech available!

You can now search through the entire content of our platform, be it job titles, descriptions or locations!

Check it out and let us know what you think!

https://imgur.com/a/xNhEWHu

We are also posting updates on our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/crypto_job

And if you want to find out instantly about new jobs being posted, our Telegram channel is: https://t.me/cryptojobnow

Looking forward to help you find a new interesting project or role on our platform!

Best regards,
Cryptojobnow team
crypflash (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Hi guys,

Do you have any marketing suggestions that can help our website get some traction?

Many thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: