Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USX Quantum - The Quantum Blockchain, First blockchain on Quantum computers.  (Read 32383 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

So the old USDE is dead? I just write them off?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
harj77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Loving this project its well worth supporting spoke with Ryan the co-founder an amazing guy and this project and the token USDEX is going to be worth alot! lots happending and im happy to help do my best!  Smiley
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

We have cut support for the old USDE network. Please email me rb21@unifiedsociety.org.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

based on our total amount of usdex when we filled out the form, will we get free UEX ? or is it just a 10% bonus on buying it for 40USX if we choose to buy some ?
Xuthe

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

why im offering the swap for you guys and the first stage requiring them to buy usx??? So at that point the first stage will be worth $0.23 each. So the price of usx will go up to meet near that price for the sale
Xuthe

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

I think that this exchange can also be great in near future.
They offer 0% trading fees until June.
R-J-F

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

We have cut support for the old USDE network. Please email me rb21@unifiedsociety.org.

Sent email, thanks...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Email returned undelivered...

owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Hey sorry about that send an email to team@unifiedsociety.org

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
RB25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

I apologize, I did give the wrong email.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RB25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Good day to everyone. We're getting ever closer to starting up our new project. An exchange site as a project under the Unified Society Family. The Unified Exchange will be the next step in creating an ecosystem in which cryptocurrencies and social media are unified.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Good day to everyone. We're getting ever closer to starting up our new project. An exchange site as a project under the Unified Society Family. The Unified Exchange will be the next step in creating an ecosystem in which cryptocurrencies and social media are unified.
Good news. I hope the new project will continue to expand. Create a truly complete ecosystem.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

USX is a cryptocurrency designed to leverage numerous blockchains to build a centralized system of interconnected e-commerce, communication, and social networks.
R-J-F

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

Sent details in email, thanks!

R-J-F

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Sent details in email, thanks! BTW, I've had these since April 2014!

R-J-F

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 11:26:00 PM by R-J-F

Is POS functional at this time? I'm currently mining POW on Moon Hashing, looking good!

Also, how about activating resizing on the windows wallet? Some of the text is covered by the bottom graphic of the wallet. And one more thing, I don't see you on CMC, is that listing in the works?

PS: read through your posted bios, very nice, good well rounded team. I've been in crypto since 2012 and IT since 1984...

Underdog24

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Journey Into the Unified Society

By a quick introduction my journey into the crypto world began after a discussion with a friend in November 2017 when I was told that he had bought 4.5 Bitcoin for about $5,000.00 in March of 2017.  It was now worth quite a bit more (That was an understatement if you missed it).  It takes guts to put that much down when you have a little as my friend did.  Guts I did not have at the time.  Fast forward to the beginning of December 2017 and I was overcome by FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), not guts but fear.  So, I made an account on Coinbase and started throwing money into the crypto markets.

From this point I started researching various coins with absolutely no idea what I was looking at.  I settled on Ripple, a well know crypto token, and yes there is a difference between coins and tokens, but I did not know that yet.  My first taste of the crypto world was to make 4-times my money in less than two weeks.  At this point I sold my Ripple and started working into other exchanges in order to obtain the next best thing.  In order to invest in other coins I needed to join other exchanges which created many logins and passwords and computer time (lots of computer time).

Again fast forward and in January 2018 and my second taste of the crypto world was the crypto crash journey where I lost aobut 80% of what I had.  I learned a lot about crypto and myself at this time.  The most important thing I discovered was not to panic sell (learned from experience) and to research coins and tokens before investing.

This is where USX enters in and my journey into the Unified Society.  I was new to Discord or rather it was new to me.  I had received an invite to join the USX discord from some unknown person.  I put it off for a week or two but then joined.  That was the best thing that could have happened to me.  So much information was shared from all corners of the world as well as the all important Developers (Devs). 

I could talk about how fast USX is, the Web Wallet, or the cross-chain technology or the hybrid nature of the coin (POW and POS).  Further I could speak about the limited 232 million total coins of which almost 200 million are already in circulation or Atomic Swaps or UEX the exchange token that will be used as a trading pair on the future exchange.  But all that has been covered by many others in articles, websites and on the discord channels with much greater clarity than I can give.

What I really want to mention is the incredible USX community that is found on Discord, Twitter and Telegram.  People from all around the world discussing the same topic (USX) with very often one mind.  Always present somewhere on the Discord channels are the USX Discord Moderators (Mods) and Devs.  The Mods and Devs are extremely helpful, always assisting with questions and issues, clarifying statements with an honesty that is rarely found in the crypto world.  They are extremely transparent all the way to the point of disclosing their identities on the USX website (www.unifiedsociety.org) and they answer questions on Discord with equal transparency.

The beauty of the Discord channels is that you can actually be the proverbial “fly on the wall” and listen in on the conversations.  I have “watched” interchanges between the founders, developers and moderators with the community and each other that have displayed true character, openness and honesty.  Don’t be fooled character does matter.  I trust this development team completely.  They truly believe in USX, the future UEX/Exchange and what they are building.  They are in this project with all their heart, mind and soul.  Likewise much of the community is very similar.  The future of the USX coin, UEX token and Exchange are bright indeed ... Full Moon Bright.

https://twitter.com/UnifiedExchange

https://discord.gg/4jeb6cr

metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Nice to also see some activity here on Bitcointalk. Will be following this as well
RB25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

Good morning. SOme news from Japan: https://www.ccn.com/japanese-regulator-sees-sharp-spike-in-cryptocurrency-enquiries-in-q1-2018/

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RB25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Here is a thought for today: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/htc-exodus-blockchain-smartphone-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-a8353746.html

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████