Anyobsss (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:17:43 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:11:34 AM by Anyobsss

Deleted

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

BOUNTY WILL START SOON!

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

Is there a need to translate your ANN, BOUNTY, WP, and Website to Filipino? Just let me know and il get the job done for you.

Thank you and good day!

Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:08:31 PM by Anyobsss

Is there a need to translate your ANN, BOUNTY, WP, and Website to Filipino? Just let me know and il get the job done for you.

Thank you and good day!
I'm sure there will be a translation bounty for those things. So please keep following and be updated  when we announce that the it has started. I'll post the link of the bounty thread here as soon as the bounty started.

Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

The bounty campaign has started

@lingwistiko please reply on the bounty thread to reserve a spot on translation bounty.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

@lingwistiko please reply on the bounty thread to reserve a spot on translation bounty.
Already posted there sir but i think i am a bit late.

Hope you will still consider my reservation here to do the FILIPINO translation.

Best regards and may this project will succeed.

Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

Already posted there sir but i think i am a bit late.

Hope you will still consider my reservation here to do the FILIPINO translation.

Best regards and may this project will succeed.
We are also managing ALMbank and its bounty started few weeks ago. You may check it if the filipino translation is already taken.

Message @wapinter if you want to reserved a spot as he was the one in charged in managing the bounty campaigns.

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

It would certainly be a good idea if we could get the LinkedIn or Facebook profiles of the team members. If we are going to invest in this then we need more information on the brains behind the project.
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

It would certainly be a good idea if we could get the LinkedIn or Facebook profiles of the team members. If we are going to invest in this then we need more information on the brains behind the project.
Thank you for the suggestion, That's really a good idea, We will update the ANN thread and link each picture of the team members to their profile.

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

Thank you for the suggestion, That's really a good idea, We will update the ANN thread and link each picture of the team members to their profile.

I have just visited the website, LinkedIn profiles for team members already available there. It is mentioned "ICO buyers will be considered partners under Sharia law".
I do not know much about Sharia Law, but I will do some research about it because this project seems interesting.
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:35 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:26:44 AM by Anyobsss

I have just visited the website, LinkedIn profiles for team members already available there. It is mentioned "ICO buyers will be considered partners under Sharia law".
I do not know much about Sharia Law, but I will do some research about it because this project seems interesting.
Yes, I forgot to mention it here. Linked in Profile of team members are available in Worldcoin website but we will still link the each picture of the team members on the ANN thread in their profile Anyway, As suggested by adotrulez so everyone won't have to visit the website so they can view the profiles of the team member.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

Because many investors will check for accurate real life photos because they will check their details for further clarification for investing. Project seems to be good but when it comes to be reality it will encourage investors only when we real identities from them.
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

Because many investors will check for accurate real life photos because they will check their details for further clarification for investing. Project seems to be good but when it comes to be reality it will encourage investors only when we real identities from them.
We will update the ANN thread Smiley but for now, Please visit the worldcoin.cash to view the linked in profile of the team members Smiley

Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

Join Our telegram group to be updated with the latest news about worldcoin

https://t.me/WorldCoinCash

Gvunt

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

Is there a need to translate your ANN, BOUNTY, WP, and Website to Ukrainian?
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:05:00 PM

Is there a need to translate your ANN, BOUNTY, WP, and Website to Ukrainian?
Please direct to our bounty campaign and reserve your spot on translation.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

Great project seeking to merge cryptocurrency and the old banking system in a harmonious working relationship, monitoring this one closely.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:22 PM

Basically not able to read the OP comfortably due to too small fonts in the image.
Anyobsss (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

Basically not able to read the OP comfortably due to too small fonts in the image.
Really? Is the font too small?

Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

Really? Is the font too small?
It is a bit small. I noticed this when translating. For me it is readable. And visitors can always use Ctrl + to enlarge their view. Perhaps we can save the pds files in png's with larger px's (for instance 1300 px instead of 1080 px).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: