Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 4 internet popularity  (Read 279 times)
antomina (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

Hi everybody,
do you want more visibility on your Website/Social network page or personal profile?
Send me a message, writing what are you looking for in particular and I will provide you the price in BTC for the service.
Ex. YouTube channel subscribers, Facebook post shares, Blog post shares, etc....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

If I were to consider this service I would need a couple of answers to a few questions. If this is some sort of program to get likes and shares on Twitter Facebook, I’m all for that but do you provide real users that engage ,follow & retweet? It might be best to include all the services you provide upfront.
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

Hi everybody,
do you want more visibility on your Website/Social network page or personal profile?
Send me a message, writing what are you looking for in particular and I will provide you the price in BTC for the service.
Ex. YouTube channel subscribers, Facebook post shares, Blog post shares, etc....
Yes i have group we talk only about bitcoin.

bitcoin now be famous and even who not trust in bitcoin or investors ask about price and more information
Lucifer777

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow! Roll Eyes
Lucifer777

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Does anyone know of retailers which sell goods/services for crypto only with no option of payment made in fiat?
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

Even without crypto internet is need in life like we can update any kinds of news in different country,we can also search some answer to our question,we can also think that internet are good to have because we can search games,actually facebook is my favorite past time next to crypto because here in crypto we need to think always to answer different question so sometime our mind get tired so my stress reliever here is gambling and in social media is facebook.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

Even without crypto internet is need in life like we can update any kinds of news in different country,we can also search some answer to our question,we can also think that internet are good to have because we can search games,actually facebook is my favorite past time next to crypto because here in crypto we need to think always to answer different question so sometime our mind get tired so my stress reliever here is gambling and in social media is facebook.
I think I know what the op is trying to say… he’s kind of saying that people should be forced into making use of Bitcoin, to promote the use of internet… I believe that’s it, or something like that. But this is not a very good, and sounds very stupid, you can’t promote the use of internet with Bitcoin… you make choice for no one, you let people make choice by themselves.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Hi everybody,
Such services are really nice, but more clearly you have to explain the services. Add Instagram and Twitter to your services, facebook is not as popular as it used to be and it was a rapid decline.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
burnwrench

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Could you provide more details? It sounds interesting, but for more people to consider the service, a little more explanation would help in understanding what it is.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

If I were to consider this service I would need a couple of answers to a few questions. If this is some sort of program to get likes and shares on Twitter Facebook, I’m all for that but do you provide real users that engage ,follow & retweet? It might be best to include all the services you provide upfront.
Would like to ask the same stuff too regarding if those traffics or things would be not just those fake ones or being generated. If it does then this service is useless at all but if op can really provide some quality numbers on here then i might consider this thing too. Hope he would answer soon seems like he doesnt tend to search up again this thread and answer on queries or questions on here.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

Hi everybody,

I wish i could be part of this also. I want to give service in social media popularity and received any amount of bitcoin. Can you count me on? 

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Hey and welcome!
First of all the right section for that would be the Services section, I am pretty sure that you are going to find more people that are interested in your service over there.

I can suggest you to specify a littld bit about the advertisement platform that you are using.
Do you have a well known twitter account or something like that?
It really matter how you advertise,because if I own a bitcoin business it won't help me if you advertise me or your accesseries forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: