Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: put 1k into waves  (Read 921 times)
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

Hi guys, i might be a bit late but i hope this train will still go forth for a while;
With the recent litecoins pump i made like 2k profit, so today i put aprox 1k into waves, i sold 4LTC and bought 73 waves  Grin

what do you think about that? Let's hope i made the right decision  Smiley

what are your predictions for waves? i had the chance to buy when it was 6 dollar and i didn't, right now it's almost 15 dollar could've almost tripled my investment by now xd

Anyway let's hope it will raise like a madman in 2018

goodluck everybody

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

Hold it, it is correcting towards parity with ethereum, lets see weather unicorns are such an important feature of an encription service

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

It has been rising days before this announcement:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-platform-with-the-support-of-leading-market-players-is-founding-a-new-self-regulatory-body-b8bfc0c4ca84

Maybe the rise is caused by the upcoming update:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-hosts-launch-event-for-major-platform-update-1f9fb89a0c4d

They're doing well.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

Hold it, it is correcting towards parity with ethereum
Waves, I prefer etc now, I think waves is good but the growth is slow, I invest in most asset in eth, second etc and also btc. Ltc is a little . Ltc is growing too. Invest to waves, etc, eth, and ltc will be profitable. keep the coins in your wallet then you 'll make profit.
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:30:36 PM

the last days, the waves very quickly went into growth, before this was not observed, or was observed rarely, I did not have time to invest when they were worth 5 dollars, now I will wait for the correction. good company, I think in the future there will be growth.
LetEpsilonBe

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:20 PM

What made you go ahead in invest the 1k? What do you think are the top 3 best features of the project?
veliq

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:35:44 PM

I think that you did the right thing. Waves in the near future a lot of serious updates, I think their price will reach $ 20 by the end of this year.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

Buying waves is great idea any time . Because considering it’s potential to see hundreds 12 or 15 dollars don’t matter much. Hold your coins and try to buy more.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:47:45 PM

the last days, the waves very quickly went into growth, before this was not observed, or was observed rarely, I did not have time to invest when they were worth 5 dollars, now I will wait for the correction. good company, I think in the future there will be growth.

U should have payed attention when we started predicting this.
This price explosion is itself a "correction".

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

I think that it's $1,000 well invested.

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:17:27 AM

Investing $1000 is a good move on your part!!  Welcome to the club, WAVES is going to swell up and get huge in 2018!!  That's why I've been balls deep into the WAVES for awhile now!!  Grin
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:39:44 AM

Investing $1000 is a good move on your part!!  Welcome to the club, WAVES is going to swell up and get huge in 2018!!  That's why I've been balls deep into the WAVES for awhile now!!  Grin

better sell them its not great if to many waves are held by too few people, its also not good to grow waves popularity like its the case for bitcoin (50% of bitcoin held by 1000 people)

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

That good idea because Waves strong in fundamental, this coin has faster transaction than Bitcoin, other thing development of this coin really great, and the founder sasha ivanov also aktif to promote advantages and feratured of Waves.

xroreg

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:47:38 AM

With the recent litecoins pump i made like 2k profit, so today i put aprox 1k into waves, i sold 4LTC and bought 73 waves  Grin
what do you think about that? Let's hope i made the right decision  Smiley
Looks like you are a bit lucky.
I like waves, I have some. Hope we both made right decision )))
GirlBitcoin

Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

Waves are being discounted by the whole crypto market due to the strong price increase of bitcoin. Investing in Waves is a sensible investment, as early in 2018 will be the time when the entire crypto market will grow. Do not worry too much about your altcoin dropping at this time.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

You have good amount of capital and you choose good coin, just hold it for couple of years because i know that coin would became one of the best coin in the future it will gives you high profit. I recommend not to hold that in the exchange because that is too risky exchange has a big possibility to be bankrupt and closed together with your capital. Goodluck i am planning to do that also.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:14:12 AM

I think that right now, you can open coinmarketcap, close your eyes and then point a finger to the screen. Chances are that if you buy that coin, you will end up with great profit. Sometimes we have days like this in crypto, but of course we also have a lot of red days. I don't know if waves is a good investment. I do like decentralized exchanges, but they aren't still getting a lot of attention, and I'm not sure big investors want to use them yet. It's much easier for them to just open an account of coinbase or bittrex and start trading. If you are an institutional investors, you probably wont even use one of those, and you will wait for futures or ETFs.
Waves might end up being a good exchange for retail investors, but I think it will still take some to for DEX to get a good amount of traders in them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

Hi guys, i might be a bit late but i hope this train will still go forth for a while;
With the recent litecoins pump i made like 2k profit, so today i put aprox 1k into waves, i sold 4LTC and bought 73 waves  Grin

what do you think about that? Let's hope i made the right decision  Smiley

what are your predictions for waves? i had the chance to buy when it was 6 dollar and i didn't, right now it's almost 15 dollar could've almost tripled my investment by now xd

Anyway let's hope it will raise like a madman in 2018

goodluck everybody

I think that this decision was a good one! As with the current rally of Litecoin, there surely will come a correction soon, so its a good decision to realize some profits and putting this profits into Waves (one of my favourite coins) is definitely a good decision! Waves has a lot to come in 2018 and Im sure there will be much higher pricing soon. Waves ~$15 is still very undervalued in my opinion.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

If I were you I would wait for the correction. Looks like Waves at the top, soon there must be some correction. But ofcourse noone can be sure abut that. So you need to give your decision after you have done your own research. Anyway even if you buy now and then if the price drops some then you may just need to wait longer. You dont have to sell your coins so soon or later you  may get your profit. Waves has bright future. Their team is working hard.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:41 AM

Hold it, it is correcting towards parity with ethereum, lets see weather unicorns are such an important feature of an encription service
Does not rule out that Waves will enter the ranks of the best cryptocurrency this year if the level of demand continues to increase as it is today.If you like to hold and dare to be patient waiting for the next activity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: