Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late, to invest?  (Read 1319 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:53 AM

Buying bitcoins is always expensive. When people bought bitcoin at $ 300 it seemed a huge amount. Now when the bitcoin price to $ 18,000 is the price they paid seems ridiculous. So it was and always will be. Next year when the price of bitcoin will be about $ 40,000, many will regret that did not buy it for $ 20,000. Everything is relative.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

Buying bitcoins is always expensive. When people bought bitcoin at $ 300 it seemed a huge amount. Now when the bitcoin price to $ 18,000 is the price they paid seems ridiculous. So it was and always will be. Next year when the price of bitcoin will be about $ 40,000, many will regret that did not buy it for $ 20,000. Everything is relative.
Same old things mate, as long as people didn't understand how the system works and why the value keeps growing then we will keep reading same reason, its better to research and know everything about bitcoin before regretting something. i you can handle the risk then investing any time will bring
good result after.
sensey

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

Bitcoin is most unstable on the market, hance it is most favorable currency to make money ot it, that is all we can know for sure.^^ Everything else is up to you.
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

it is always good to start using bitcoin time is too early because number of users of bitcoin less than 5% of total

also about 20% of total people not have bank account "bitcoin will be good for them"
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

From my experience in the bitcoin , it's never late to invest in the bitcoin but there will be difference of profit you hain in the future. Like that if you invest the money in bitcoin now the times you may get more profit from the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin reguraly increase and it may be double in the future. But if you invest the money in bitcoin after 2 years you  may also get profit from the bitcoin but this profit is less than the past profit .
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

From my experience towards the bitcoin it's not too late to invest in bitcoin there are also a chance to invest in bitcoin and earn the more money from the bitcoin because now a days also the demand of bitcoin is also increasing by seeing the continuous increase in price of bitcoin the number of user of bitcoin is also increase . So there is a chance to invest the money in bitcoin and earn the more money in the future because in the future the price of bitcoin is also increase.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

After reaching this price, many people consider bitcoin too expensive to invest in and they think it's too late for them to make their investment. Actually, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. It's true that it is a bit late, but, you don't know how much it can reach in the coming months. If you're planning on making an investment, do not hesitate. Don't wait for a drop because there is no signs of a drop. Bitcoin price is stable for a long while now and waiting now is paying extra money later.

shugret

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

Yes, it is probably too late for investments, as soon as the main mod with hard lust for easy gain comes into this buisness, the bitcoin will start to loose, this is the law of the genre.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:35 PM

No. It's never to invest in Bitcoin, you should know that Bitcoin has very good potential in the future and 18k$ is not the last and highest price that Bitcoin can reach to so don't worry that it's late or not when you want to invest in Bitcoin, just try to wait when Bitcoin price dump to lower and buy some if you want then use it to trade or just hold for years Cheesy

mustbaro

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Never too late to invest in bitcoin. Because, bitcoin has bright future as alternative for money or our financial activities. Bitcoin is solution for my finances.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

Yes, it is probably too late for investments, as soon as the main mod with hard lust for easy gain comes into this buisness, the bitcoin will start to loose, this is the law of the genre.

How can you say its to late for investing with bitcoins since every year bitcoins reached its another ATH and maybe we can earn more if we invest today, and look what other people think before they doubting to buy bitcoins at the past ATH since they are afraid to lose if bitcoins price will drop and now they are doubting since they possibly earn if they didn't let their fear interrupt them.

Never too late to invest in bitcoin. Because, bitcoin has bright future as alternative for money or our financial activities. Bitcoin is solution for my finances.

Theirs no late for new comers to come really since bitcoins brings unexpected blessings to all who have faith on its system.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:00:55 AM

Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

want whenever and wherever not too late to invest bitcoin, especially when the price is stable like this. The important thing to do all this is with the right intentions and beliefs. better do not if still in doubt. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

Hey guys.

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.

TBH, you're a tad late. But right now the rally isnn't over yet and if you enter now there is absolutely no reason that bitcoin can't go to $30k or more by the end of next year. But it definitely won't be as big as this year imo.

You just need to be super careful as at this point in time, the price is quite fragile and you need to time your exit right.

Bitcoin can go down, it just hasn't gone down for like half a year now in any major fashion. Anyone telling you to blindly invest is stupid. But i do believe that there is still money to be made.

Smiley
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:49:44 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. invest anytime when you have the money to.
Bitcoin price will continue to grow higher and higher as many are buying and the demand is higher than the supply.
I agree it is still never too late. Last 2 months if I am not mistaken, when the bitcoin price is just $4800, some people are asking if they are too late to invest, and I know it is not too late, and I was not wrong. For sure to those who believes in me that time they already gain profit today double.  Grin
MiladMax

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

No it's not $1 Million yet
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

It is not the question of late or not, i guess its the right timing and belief in bitcoin's strength for the next years. Even as the bitcoin dips in the next months it will surely rebound and will soar as what happened before. Just be extra careful.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

Its never to late mate while bitcoin growth rate still increasing if i was you do investing if you dont want to miss this opportunity. Instead of asking cause as i know this question already exist here in forum and you can also use the search bar before you create a topic. Perhaps it can solve your question. 
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

Yes you can say that it is too late to invest in Bitcoin because the price is 18,000$ which is not a small amount.It is not affordable by everyone .Only the people who have enough money can invest in it .Other people may arrange the money from somewhere to invest in it because they will earn enough profit in small period of time to return the amount of money they borrowed .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

Yes you can say that it is too late to invest in Bitcoin because the price is 18,000$ which is not a small amount.It is not affordable by everyone .Only the people who have enough money can invest in it .Other people may arrange the money from somewhere to invest in it because they will earn enough profit in small period of time to return the amount of money they borrowed .
Even so,if he or someone else would like to invest inside of it,then they can also do it,for the reason that one of the main characteristics is that it is very divisible although it is true as you just mentioned above,the price of a single BTC is very high but after what I just mentioned,even so, it is possible that if someone decides to invest they can do it,however,the decision or responsibility to do it or not do it depends completely on each user or investor.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

Hey guys.

Do not even bother whoever says its late to invest. You need set your mind to investing in this so that you can gather the news about the bitcoin future and other opinions from economist and experts in cryptocurrency.
You can earn more just by simply holding for few months and you cannot earn like this from any stock market or any kind of trading.
Just try to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency technology. The main advantage is decentralized platform which means no one can control to kick you in loss. Its totally based on the supply and demand. Remember do not panic even it goes down. It will pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: