Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late, to invest?  (Read 1319 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

Hey guys.
Newbie to the forum here... :3
I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.
I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?
Hello and welcome to this community and to the crypto economy. Here you're going to quite a lot of things which by the way will amuse you to a very extent. The price right now is around 14,000$ which would extremely high for a new user. The price correction is taking place,so if you're willing to wait and buy when the price drops go ahead but a lot of regrets have come in this year after the price went up skyrocketting. And even you have regretted. Altcoins are risky for everyone but its worth the risk I'd say. Trading altcoins will give you a better return than shares and sometimes better return that bitcoin too. Its a fact.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

From my experience in the bitcoin of about 2 years .I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin there is also a opportunity to invest in the bitcoin and gain more profit from the bitcoin which help you to make rich because now a days the demand and popularity of bitcoin is countinously increasing which help to increase in the price of bitcoin also so there is also a chance to invest in the bitcoin and gain more profit in the future from the bitcoin.
Bitcoin can still grow much better than the current one. It is true that you are saying that we are not too late to invest in Bitcoin. There are still plenty of opportunities to take advantage of Bitcoin investments. I also have known Bitcoin quite a while and I see some opportunities that we can use, currently Bitcoin is experiencing high volatility. This we can use to get Bitcoin at a cheap price and then sell it when Bitcoin price increases. Come together to achieve a positive result because only with our belief in Bitcoin is what will make us able to realize the dream we want.
What's been mentioned in the final sentence is the true fact that takes three price to reach bigger value. When the price falls need to make use of it as an opportunity to invest, because the growth will surely happen now or then. If we find this to be late, maybe by the upcoming year same time you'll feel bad for regretting the chance you got an investing for a bigger profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

Hey guys.

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.

Crypto investment is better when you diversify your portfolio. It's never to late because every crypto has its day. Bitcoin has a good future, however altcoins are simple presentations on how far the blockchain can go
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

Hey guys.

Crypto investment is better when you diversify your portfolio. It's never to late because every crypto has its day. Bitcoin has a good future, however altcoins are simple presentations on how far the blockchain can go

As far as bitcoin is concern,  its absolute to put investment in it because you can really get profit from it. Although, sometimes a investors would always in a nervous state when the price is going  down. LOL. That's why you will heard that  people panic and weak hands have been shaken, because they easily sold their coins. They don't look on it at long term. So its not really too late to buy bitcoin, however, you should be here for the long haul.

Altcoins is good as well specially for day trading. So much movement that if you got lucky, you can earn huge profit in a short amount of time. And I agree that you have to diversify so that you can something to fall in terms of your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

Hey guys.

May will not take all the consideration in prices when investing crypto, but also we should include the time when it start. Because when we start investing earlier is much better that those of coming in. Knowing that bitcoin is a fast growing investment, it could be sure that you can generate profit from this if you invested starting today.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Merit: 284

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

It has been asked many times if it is too late to invest. Just invest on what you can afford to risks, yet it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Others invested late but still they are gaining profit more than they expected.
Yes, bitcoin is unpredictable these days. it is currently under serious market correction. thus, I suggest you hold your money until when the bitcoin price is fully stabilized. Investing in bitcoin today might lead two things whether making profit or losing some the next day, that is why i suggest you hold on to your money for now and wait for a day or two to see how the market will perform.  
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Today still provide the best rate and time for you to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and we are witnessing a serious price dump! Bitcoin is currently a little bit above $12,000 and it might still fall further. If you are newbee you should spend a little time on this forum in other to develop your skills and understand on how cryptocurrency work before investing into it.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

Today still provide the best rate and time for you to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and we are witnessing a serious price dump! Bitcoin is currently a little bit above $12,000 and it might still fall further. If you are newbee you should spend a little time on this forum in other to develop your skills and understand on how cryptocurrency work before investing into it.
about a month ago, Bitcoin rose almost to 20,000 dollars and if we take this price into account, then for 12,000 dollars I will have a very strong desire to buy in order to wait for the maximum of 20,000 dollars. Perhaps the beginner does not know all the nuances of Bitcoin, but simple mathematical calculations can do.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
olumyd

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

speculations have BTC at $28,000 at minimum, there's still enough time to invest in BTC and make so much profit from it. After all the last prediction was overcome by more than 100%.
olumyd

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Trading in crypto is a beautiful and skillful endeavour. The easiest thing to do is invest in as much as you can manage in as many as you can monitor. This way you can easily change the game of trading at will and all your portfolio will not be dependent on one asset class.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Hey guys.

I think it is not too late. You can inquire about it and try to invest quickly.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:08:03 AM

Hey guys.

If I were you I will invest in bitcoin and with good entry(using graph indicator etc) in buying Bitcoin you can maximize your profit in investing. Also if you time to research and invest in altcoins you can make more profit than investing in Bitcoin.
olumyd

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

We are still far from maximizing bitcoin profiting. As the system is still fresh barely 9 years old. Who knows what it would be in 10years to come. I mean that's how long it took most VC Enterprises to nail fortune 500.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

There is no indication that it's too late to invest in bitcoin right now. You've got to see on how many coins that are starting to think and change their motto's that they will be the next bitcoin but most of them are failing. Still don't think that it's too late to invest as every morning or everyday there are new investors that are coming in to bitcoin and also chasing and getting chills to buy cheaper bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

If you think that you are too late to invest in Btc then you have lots of options available in terms of altcoins. It is a good time to invest in altcoins and that may give you more profit than investing in bitcoin. I recommend you to invest small amount and start the journey.   

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

Op, just have it at the back of your mind that when come to the issue of investment, the higher the risk the higher the outcome on your investment though one need to do due diligent before investing huge amount of money.
It is never too late invest particularly in bitcoin or crypto currency in general. 
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

It was too late to invest in bitcoin when the price was $100, too late when it was 1.000$, too late when it was $10.000 and it will be too late when it is $100.000.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

in my opinion there will be no word too late to invest much less in the bitcoin because they have uniqueness in the price values always can't be guessed or predicted, therefore we suggest you should start investing bitcoin now because the price will be increased in bitcoin mid-year at $40 k, then you will enjoy the advantage of having it. ..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

It was too late to invest in bitcoin when the price was $100, too late when it was 1.000$, too late when it was $10.000 and it will be too late when it is $100.000.

Spot on. If we have to believe others, it is basically always too late. I remember how people have constantly been opening threads asking whether or not it's too late to buy at $500>$1000>$2000>$3000, etc. These people don't known what they are buying themselves into, and they probably never will if they have to ask others for buying advice. I am not at all a fan of looking at historical charts to obtain valuable information that applies to how the market is in current times, but in this case I am because it perfectly shows the long term growth that we have been going through. It should be a confirmation that ANY time is a good moment to buy.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

No. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because most people that makes a lot of money from bitcoin invested year ago or more. So, if you want to make money from bitcoin then you should invest now and plan for a year and expect your returns the next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: