Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM)  (Read 1021 times)
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

Because you read the whitepaper you realized that it is a good competitor with ethereum? You are a clown.

I will never get tired of see this kind of feedback from all the newbies that are around here posting crap with no reason.

Cardano is a serious coin, they have a very strong team and great potential. I read their white paper and realized that this is indeed a good competitor to ETH and NEO.

Cardano is a good coin, but ethereum will always be better in every aspect, and it has been on the market for a long time, everybody is going to prefer buying eth instead of ada.

Stellar is a solid project too, but it needs more marketing to be a bigger one.

Yes I agree with you because ETH is proven already for a longest time because its in  a market already its better ETH must be considered than to ADA.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

You are "thinking" by the right way, because this coin will be a giant one during the next year.

I think Stellar Lumen will moon.

Wow, but at which rate did you bought them? A lot of people were able to buy stellar at $0,02 each one of them, it has increased very fast.

I was holding lots of them sold them for 2x not knowing it will moon more.

At least you cut-off your losses, if this coin drops, you are not going to be in a loss if it drops by more than 40 - 50 percent (and i dont think that it will happen)

I've regretted selling at 2x, i wish i could hold longer.

By the way, stellar has a nice project, a perfect team, i really like the real vision that their team is having right now.
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:55:00 PM

in my opinion Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) it is still weak coins and it is better to pay attention to Ripple because it is already a really strong coin which has many achievements and not simply written on a paper plan

Stellar Lumens in no way is only written on paper. Stellar has partnered up with IBM, with Internet payment services and since yesterday Kik messenger will be using Stellar.
I personally believe it will become a mooning coin,  if you can hold on to the coin for some time.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

well i think both coins are good investment right now and its good just to split the investment between the two

gunnaman2002

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:43:38 AM

in my opinion Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) it is still weak coins and it is better to pay attention to Ripple because it is already a really strong coin which has many achievements and not simply written on a paper plan

Ditto both are weak coins, ripple may make some big gains, but I don't like them either lol
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

I think xlm shows a lot of promise. They have entered into real partnerships and another big coin (the name of which I can’t remember at the moment) has announced it is migrating from the eth platform to stellar lumens. I think that’s a big deal. Also, xlm is farther ahead than cardano in its development.

At first I dismissed cardano. However, i recently was listening to a podcast where they played a speech by charles hodginkson from cardano. It was one of the best speeches I ever heard. I think the guy can deliver. So I’m doing more research now.
Cajga

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

Both of these techs are very nice but I believe the big difference is that Cardano is still only on paper. Stellar's platform is live and has some serious partnership already. The founder of Stellar was also one of the founders of Ripple and the code base was initially from Ripple's code base. The guy is good and got some serious people among the team members and advisers.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Hi,
looking into hodling these for a while, what are peoples thoughts? i know any coin is possible to moon but the development behind these looks pretty decent

They are mooned already with ADA x3 comparing to last week. So amazing. Pity that I did not put any investment in.
rrdein

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

IMHO Stellar Lumens (XLM) is a complete motherf***ing scam.  I base this on the fact that they upgraded to a whole different currency, promising people they could convert to the new currency, but when I go to upgrade my account it asks for an e-mail confirmation code that they never have sent.  Hard to trust a nonprofit crypto that gives its coins away for free and then steals them back when they become valuable.
Bearwallow

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

Cardano: https://hackernoon.com/cardano-ethereum-and-neo-killer-or-overhyped-and-overpriced-8fcd5f8abcdf
DNA009

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

I promised myself I would not comment on these negative comments (below) but man, this is a bit extreme.
Anyways, I believe in both of these projects.  I believe they have great potential.
The best thing about it is that it's cheap enough for  you to invest without risking too much if it hits the moon.
I don't personally expect to many any substantial profit in 2018 but it's definitely a long term hold for me (while keeping up with the updates of course). 
I found out about these projects a little later than most people on here but I still felt comfortable enough to invest even after the prices jumped up already.

Because you read the whitepaper you realized that it is a good competitor with ethereum? You are a clown.

I will never get tired of see this kind of feedback from all the newbies that are around here posting crap with no reason.

Cardano is a serious coin, they have a very strong team and great potential. I read their white paper and realized that this is indeed a good competitor to ETH and NEO.

Cardano is a good coin, but ethereum will always be better in every aspect, and it has been on the market for a long time, everybody is going to prefer buying eth instead of ada.

Stellar is a solid project too, but it needs more marketing to be a bigger one.
Otpyrccrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:12:41 AM

but ethereum will always be better in every aspect

What a nonsense comment

yes rofl and he also wrote "everybody prefer to buy eth and not ada"
well i have 0 eth, its already not everyone..  Wink

cardano is one of the best projects in the industry if not the best.. not in price but in tech and in the way it works and delivers progress..

When you say shit like this it's abudantly clear that you're shilling or trolling... It's immediately suspicious. For the record I own all the coins being discussed so I have no bone to pick but ADA is in its infancy. Scratch that....it's practically a fetus or even just a twinkle in its mother's eye. No one knows how it will turn out. So how can it be the best project? Most potential.... Maybe. I don't feel that way but it's a little more reasonable.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:34:13 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 06:09:43 AM by CrazyCreeptonaut

but ethereum will always be better in every aspect

What a nonsense comment

yes rofl and he also wrote "everybody prefer to buy eth and not ada"
well i have 0 eth, its already not everyone..  Wink

cardano is one of the best projects in the industry if not the best.. not in price but in tech and in the way it works and delivers progress..

When you say shit like this it's abudantly clear that you're shilling or trolling... It's immediately suspicious. For the record I own all the coins being discussed so I have no bone to pick but ADA is in its infancy. Scratch that....it's practically a fetus or even just a twinkle in its mother's eye. No one knows how it will turn out. So how can it be the best project? Most potential.... Maybe. I don't feel that way but it's a little more reasonable.

maybe you need to spend more time for the research
i think that its the best project because its actually educational research that being peer reviewed +studied by many people + written in high assurance code
lets say if IOTA or many other projects trying to get peer reviewed, its clearly that they wont pass. i read few articles about how IOTA trying to make their executed code hard to read with different techniques without rational reason. its just an example, there were few code failures in other coins that caused to disasters

i watched every whiteboard about Cardano and every interview with charles hoskinson or other reviews
they just took good ideas from other projects, even from torrent and implemented in their technology
they also have good partnerships and sponsoring research company that teaches distributed ledgers technology
the team is big enough and keep growing to handle everything they want to accomplish. a year of work is like 2 years for other projects (please compare to other teams by number of engineers and programmers iohk.io/team , and thats only the tech guys.. there are emurgo and cardano foundation teams who work full time on this project adoption,marketing,community etc...)
i love trustworthy projects that make me feel comfortable to invest in.
you can take it as you want

again.. maybe you dont understand what peer review is or what high assurance code is if you under estimate it like that
peer reviewed is not just people who read white papers, its actually people that check that the code is written to accomplish exactly how its described in the white papers, which is not an easy task and thats why there are projects that build the project first then write a white paper or projects that work way not as described in the white papers but just make it look complex to trick people

P.S i am not 16 years old to spend my time shilling billion marketcap coins in bitcointalk like it makes a difference

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

This two coins Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) have big potential and while they are still cheap below 50 cents its nice to start accumulate and hodl it for long term.
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

Both cardano and stellar are both good coins, and they both have a good increase now. It's better to hold them as both of them have good potential in the market with their projects.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Thoughts on Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM)

Cardano looks very promising, but the price seems really high at the moment for a project that is so early on. I have some, but not much. I am relying on some of my other coins increasing so that I can use some of the profit to buy Cardano. I know I risk missing out, but I don't want to buy at the current price.
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Just hodl both coins, cardano and stellar are both promising coins and what i recommend is to consider buying those and just hold it for long term. You can also read more about it to determine if it caught your attention or not. do research since it's your money that youre investing.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

What i'm planning is to buy and hold both cardano and stellar lumens while it is cheap. I've tried to read the opinions of other people with cardano and stellar and i think they are both good in terms of potential and roadmap to hold for long term
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Stellar had work with IBM that sounds good. I think more chance to survive if you collabrate with global companies
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I think any altcoins including cardano and stellar have good potentials since our technology keeps on improving. And things are becoming paperless and people tend to depend more on technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: