Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☠☠☠ Andreas Antonopoulos, Bitcoin Messiah, is a Fraud ☠☠☠  (Read 192 times)
ShortCoins (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

Not only is he a fraud. But he is a confirmed globalist.

He was donated 150 BTC!!! All to waste he is using it on his debt and taxes

Some of the biggest supporters of bitcoin own 0 coins!!! And they have already cashed out into fiat. Like Max Keiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p4BBFX-dRI

BRAND NEW video on this topic. Educate yourself instead of just taking it from me

ShortCoins (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:22:04 AM

Many people are supporting Andreas Antonopoulous. Last week he had received up to 100 BTC in donations. Now he is at 150 BTC.

The thing is he is not actually saving these bitcoins. He is selling them for fiat currency to pay off his debts from not working and to pay taxes.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Many people are supporting Andreas Antonopoulous. Last week he had received up to 100 BTC in donations. Now he is at 150 BTC.

The thing is he is not actually saving these bitcoins. He is selling them for fiat currency to pay off his debts from not working and to pay taxes.

I believe Andreas is far richer than anyone is capable of believing.

If you think he is a noble person with a noble cause, then I say you are very naive and deluded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: