Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to claim Super Bitcoin  (Read 1609 times)
Sccit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

Like all other bitcoin forks, if you to have control on the private keys or if you have stored the bitcoin on exchanges that support SBTC, you should be able to claim the equivalent about of SBTC.  As of today, there are not many details available on the list exchanges that support bitcoin.
We have to wait and watch for further announcements by the community on their official website( http://supersmartbitcoin.com/) Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

but what do we do with the private key to obtain the forked coin?? and isn’t it risky to give that private key out??
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:14:34 PM

what if you have bitcoin on jaxx? what are the possibilities then?
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

Everybody that has funds on an address before a fork that they have the private keys of will have funds on that same address after the fork. You don't need to claim anything. If your funds are on an exchange it all depends on the ex chance since they own "your" bitcoins. To be safe after a fork, always send your original BTC to a new address that was created after the fork. Then create a new address on the new fork and move the new coins to the new address. That way if the new fork ever leaks your private keys it won't cost you your original coins. Keep in mind that many forks are made for two reasons --> to premine and make some quick money, to get access to your private keys that have original bitcoin to them.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

what if you have bitcoin on jaxx? what are the possibilities then?
If you have kept BTC in jaxx then it is possible to claim super Bitcoin but you have to wait a little longer until super Bitcoin team announces their official wallets. After that just import your private key from Jaxx to that wallet. You are good to go. But remember to be safe when entering your private key.

Blah blah
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:47 PM

Hello guys,

i have some BTC at coinbase, can anybody tell my whats the best way to claim super bitcoin for me ?
I also want to recieve at other coming forks like Bitcoin Cash Plus.

thanks,
Alex
You don't need to do anything to get it, i mean just the basic hold and don't send your coins until after the fork, and make sure to have them on a wallet where you have access to your private key, i don't really know what is the point of creating yet another bitcoin based coin, we already have bitcoin cah and bitcoin gold, but than after all it is not a bd thing for us as long as we always get free money from it, but i hope they don't do any strategies to bitcoin where they changed mining diffiulty just to make people mine bitcoin cash.
Loopylew113

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

Coinbase don't allow claiming forks, i don't know the details of this, but i do know that if you had your coins in your own wallet (let's say, electrum) you would own SBTC in the split blockchain, some exchanges allow you to keep the forked amount (binance).
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:25 PM

It is directly claimed by your bitcoins on wallet. You just need to use your private key on proper wallet later to use it, sell etc. I think you should wait bit more for updates.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:20 AM

Hello guys,

i have some BTC at coinbase, can anybody tell my whats the best way to claim super bitcoin for me ?

thanks,
Alex

One more fork. For what? I think that the Bitcoin system is overheated by the interest to its coins. So the BTC developers are trying to cool these computation chains by redirecting some its fans to another branch of Bitcoin.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

All you need is to have some amount of Btc in your wallet i am not sure if all exchanges will support the fork, but yobit exchange announced they will.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:53:03 AM

Hello guys,

thanks,
Alex

You should get any Bitcoin fork if you have Bitcoin coins in your wallet. Another way to get this fork is to buy it. Now good time for this  the price is falling in family of all kinds Bitcoin. Maybe this will be a good fork. Who knows.
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:52:04 PM

Just another plain scam.. until it's not
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

They released a wallet for Super Bitcoin, but you have to sync 150GB blockchain data. I hope they will release a light wallet.
hippieb0y

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

Thank you for all the information guys. Will keep an eye for announcements from the fork.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:15:15 AM

Hello guys,

thanks,
Alex
In fact you should shift your COINS to those who support all bifurcate currency trading platform, although they may not launch the fork, but you can get them, this is my idea.

thetyper

Activity: 97

In BTCtalk since 2016

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

There hasnt been a proper responde in all this thread.
I can´t answer neither but wont spam some stupid shitt over how this sucks as a fork or no.

Let´s see if someone can really answer.

I have BTC in a Desktop Electrum Wallet. The Fork Happens. I won´t get the forked new coin in my Electrum Wallet adresses because it is a BTC wallet.

So, what needs to be done?

Download Fork Wallet and introduce BTC private key there?

Isn´t that just stupid? How are the BTC in electrum safe?

Thanks, hope someone really capacitated provides a proper answer.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

They released a wallet for Super Bitcoin, but you have to sync 150GB blockchain data. I hope they will release a light wallet.

I can't find the wallet for Super Bitcoin they have released...on their page I see some wallets but I think they are just for BTC (i.e.: Electrum).
Am I wrong?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

I was able to get super bitcoin using bitpie and this link http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcsbtc/
You need private keys for your account. Good luck
OJAPPLE

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

My iPhone didn't allow me to use bitpie, any other way?  Bitcoin Core downloaded from Super Bitcoin  has no import option, any advice would be greatly appreciated  Smiley
ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

I was able to get super bitcoin using bitpie and this link http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcsbtc/
You need private keys for your account. Good luck
Yes it works only for Android. I think they will add this later for ios version

you need open console and run command

importprivkey <bitcoinprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]   

ofcouse you should import private keys before this
OJAPPLE

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Thank you, I think I might have to wait, because iPhone won't even open the app.  Anyone tried Sbtc core wallet?  I did enter sbtc receiving address as well as private key from btc wallet that I have already removed all the coins, but nothing happened (since 6 hours ago)....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: