Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account lockout and non-return of money (Yobit)  (Read 485 times)
depytat (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:13:42 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:16:36 AM by depytat

Good afternoon,
I am one of the founders of the coin that is traded on their stock exchange, 4 days ago the Yobit exchange blocked my account. The official and only answer I received is: The account is blocked for spam of micro-orders and system overload.
The rules do not, and why they blocked me, they do not answer me.
Twelve tickets were created and not one-time personal messages were written to the admins on the exchange. No answer. Before the lock on my account was equivalent to 1.5 btc.
I hope I'm in vain panicky ahead of time and yet I'll get an answer from them to tickets or mail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

There have been many warnings here about using Yobit and a search engine query would throw up the same reports. It sounds like you were doing something suspicious, like creating fake transaction traffic on a listed coin. If that is the case then don't expect to get anything back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

IDK about what you did exactly and not sure if spamming with micro orders is banned in other  exchanges too
haven't heard about other guys getting banned for that reason , anyways when you opened your ticket ?? cause you only mentioned that you have 12 tickets ( which is not so good )

maybe they will send you the money in the future , but they already have a red tag
personally never got a single problem with yobit , but I only use them with the top volume coins and never spammed micro orders
depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

I did not do anything illegal, the official rules of the stock exchange I did not violate. All my transactions are clean. Created 12 tickets, because there are no answers and I worry about my money.
Biboran

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

Receive that there is a danger of losing funds from any user.
We are waiting for a response from the representatives of the exchange.
This is very worrying.
depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:44 PM

Thanks guys for the support
depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

Unfortunately come across such topics.
www.stopkrymov.com/news/ostorogno-birga-yobit-aktivno-prodvigaetsya-na-forume-pavla-krimova
Hoping for the best
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

Good afternoon,
I am one of the founders of the coin that is traded on their stock exchange, 4 days ago the Yobit exchange blocked my account. The official and only answer I received is: The account is blocked for spam of micro-orders and system overload.
Twelve tickets were created and not one-time personal messages were written to the admins on the exchange. No answer. Before the lock on my account was equivalent to 1.5 bts.
I hope I'm in vain panicky ahead of time and yet I'll get an answer from them to tickets or mail

1.5 BTS or 1.5 BTC? Because BTS is obviously worth a lot less and i doubt you'd be this worried, and if it's BTC then it's worth a lot more for sure.

What did you even do to trigger the ban? they say that it's because of spamming microorders but i really doubt that they have that clause written anywhere in their terms and conditions(i could be wrong, though). And as long as you executed orders that were above their minimum, how can they possibly say that you were the one at fault here?

Seems bullshit and a way to selectively scam someone out of their money to me.

Smiley
depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

BTC (Bitcoin)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Good afternoon,
Twelve tickets were created and not one-time personal messages were written to the admins on the exchange. No answer. Before the lock on my account was equivalent to 1.5 btc.

You're a founder of an altcoin that is traded on yobit? Probably pump and dump as well.

Anyways... Did they offer any explanation on how you were "overloading" the system? Even if you're doing really small orders, it's still above their limit and they never said anything about not being able to do legal small orders when you signed up, so they really have no basis to ban you.

Even if they do ban you, they should return your money. You'll probably never use their exchange again anyways.

Take this as a lesson, if you are the dev of a coin then listing your coin and trading it on yobit is the worst thing you can do. And you have to pay for it too.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:22:58 PM

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:32:43 AM

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

Smiley
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:35:02 AM

Dear friends, partners, investors and not indifferent people.
On the 5 of December 2017 my account (nik-finaev) was blocked by the famous exchange house Yobit, on the blocking moment there was an equivalent  1.5 bts
 Am one of the creators of the coin, which is on this exchange house. The single answer the first and unfortunately the single, about the reasons of blocking from the Yobit administration was the account had beePn blocked because spam of micro-orders and system overload (The rules were changed only on 12 of December).
For your reference: these bounds are absent in the official rules on the exchange house site. The request about time of the account return or the refund were not followed, with the answer or reaction from the side of the administration.
I consider that it is impossible to ignore the requests of the reconstruction of the access and return financial resources or any explanations about arisen situation from the side of such huge organization as Yobit.
This freezing of finance leads to default from our obligations in front of investors who invest their money into our product. The lack of financial instruments does not let us to follow our road map and produce the announced product in the indicated period.
Well regarded administration of the trading platform Yobit.net, I did not want to compromise your reputation with this claim and I did not have the desire to besmirth you with my actions. This claim is the result of the lack of the feedback and the desire of the quickest solvation of this dispute.
To my deep regret, searching the similar problems in the net, I read aplenty of similar situation binding with the exchange house  Yobit. But I hope that the administration  of this resource dispels my and your doubts with their action.
I hope on your road understanding and support, am ready to answer and questions and possibly prove them with the documents.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:37:15 AM

Good afternoon,

I'm also locked out, I have only .3 BTC no idea why they're locking people out. 
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16586

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

IDK about what you did exactly and not sure if spamming with micro orders is banned in other  exchanges too
haven't heard about other guys getting banned for that reason
If they don't want micro orders, they should set a minimum order size. It's a very simple limit to create.

Considering the many complaints about Yobit, it seems to me they just make up excuses to lock accounts and take funds.

depytat (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

I want to inform you my friends that yobit unlocked my account, my funds are not touched. Although this happened with a delay, the exchange fulfilled its obligations, thank you for it. It is forbidden to comply with the new rules of the micro-order, I ask everyone to be cautious, from December 12 it is prohibited.
Thank you all for your support and help, excellent trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: