Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYS] SYSCOIN [Unofficial] - Due to censorship & secrecy on Official thread.  (Read 21695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
IconFirm (OP)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
Merited by mosprognoz (1)

I'm saddened that I have to resort to opening this thread due to the continued censorship & refusal of Syscoin devs to answer any legitimate questions from their investors, but I feel it's important that all Syscoin users are aware of what is happening.

Syscoin devs/moderators have started deleting posts from even their longest serving investors (me included) simply for asking legitimate questions about the Marketing & direction Syscoin & Blockchain inc are headed - especially regarding the resent announcement that Syscoin are going into a "partnership" with a shady half baked outfit called peermountain who have no product whatsoever apart from a failed ICO, soon to be followed by another "token sale" for another worthless shitcoin (PMTN). In fact, the only thing they do have from what I can see, is an army of fake shill accounts posting on their various threads.

Below is the post that Syscoin devs decided they didn't want anyone to see:

As a long term supporter of Syscoin since the GPU mining days, a holder, an investor & a masternode operator - I believe I am entitled to ask a few simple question regarding my investments in Syscoin & the direction it is going in, as I'm sure all fellow Syscoin users are.  However, it seems OP doesn't appreciate it's long term users asking any such questions & has not only deleted my last post containing said questions, but has in fact deleted every single one of my posts on this thread & PM'd me requesting me to no longer post here. I wish to know why & the reasons for treating their long term investors in such a dispicable & over reactionary way.

This is a sad day. I never thought I would see this kind of censorship & secrecy in the Syscoin thread by devs - there is absolutely no reason or excuse for it.

Investors have every right to ask questions & those who are involved in this project are obligated to answer them as best they can, weather they like the questions or not. I am re-posting my questions in the interests of transparency for all to see & require an explanation as to why devs are taking such drastic actions against their long term supporters:

It's celebration time! The community marketing team releases the 10th weekly @Syscoin update to you, the community.

https://medium.com/@syscoincommunity/syscoin-community-weekly-update-10-fdccb4c6ef38

I'm not sure what to make of this at all tbh.

After visiting the peermountain website & doing some research, I can't see that they actually have a product - all I can find is yet another ICO, the pre-sale of which supposedly raised 505ETH from "private" investors with the next round being another "Token sale" of PMTN which also doesn't exist yet & no date set. There's a lot of conflicting info on their site compared to other sites where they advertise their ICO too, & the team members listed don't appear to have any type of online past before peermountain.....what is there to partner with exactly? Why would SYS want to even get involved with this...this....thing?

I don't do ICO's & never will, but if I did, I wouldn't touch the peermountain one.

Am I missing something?

Well, after doing some more research on various websites & reading through their threads on bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626975.140  (ANN)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.3960  (Bounty)

..I now know what to make of this peermountain "partnership".  Peermountain shows all the usual & typical signs of being yet another ICO scam for yet another shittoken:

Conflicting info.
Bounty hunters **facepalm**, many unpaid.
Zero transparency.
Many fake accounts shilling.
Many unanswered questions from gullibles investors.
No product.
No dates.
Delays & excuses on all fronts.
etc, etc.

As a long term SYS holder/investor/masternode operator I have to admit that I'm clueless as to why SYS would even consider a partnership with this outfit. It has nothing to offer SYS whatsoever. For what purpose? Why? I'm sure other SYS investors would appreciate some info too.

I'd be interested to hear from whoever it was at Syscoin who's idea it was to get involved with this peermountain outfit & what their reasons for doing so were & based on what, exactly - because all I can see is yet another scam ICO outfit by shady individuals pushing nothing but weak promises.

If Syscoin devs delete my questions again without explanation, I will have no option or hesitation in opening an Unofficial Syscoin thread. If my questions remain unanswered then it is obvious that this project is heading in a direction that every Syscoin user should be wary of & will result in a scam thread in an effort to find answers to my questions.

Do the right thing devs. Answer your investors questions & stop the censorship/gagging of legitimate questions.

Here is a copy of the PM I received from the Syscoin thread OP, together with my reply:

Hello,

We kindly request that you stop posting on the Syscoin thread, according to our thread rules, all of your posts will be deleted, please do not post anymore, this is your request to stop posting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466445

According to bitcointalk rules, you must stop posting on the requested thread when the OP requests it.

Are you kidding me?  You delete ALL my posts because I ask questions about a partnership with a company that has no product apart from a failed ICO??

Is this how you treat long term Syscoin investors/supporters/masternode operators? What rules have I broken exactly?

Explain yourself.

I know I'm not the only poster who has had their posts deleted on the Syscoin thread, so this Unofficial Syscoin thread will give others the opportunity to repost what devs have deleted. As they saw fit to delete all my posts, I will repost them here as & when I see fit & encourage others to do so also. I have invested quite heavily in Syscoin over the years, as have others, as I thought that they were legit, had a good idea with an excellent dev (sidhujag) - but recent events have given me grave concerns about the whole projects legitimacy, direction & associations.
I will now start doing some deeper research into the current situation in an effort to find answers to my questions that Syscoin don't want to answer or let others see & will post my findings here.

I have created this topic as self-moderated simply to stop spammers & shills. All legitimate posts are welcome & will not be deleted. This thread is not an attack on Syscoin, that would be self destructive as I am an investor, this is an effort at transparency & to find out why Syscoin are hiding something from it's investors by refusing to answer questions & deleting posts.

Fill your boots  Grin

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Here's another deleted post:

Posting for transparency:

Hi, as much as I would like to provide you with that information, I'm not able to as this is private, I really cannot give you any specific details pertaining to my discussions with them unless both sides agree to communicate something publicly.

@sebastien1234:  I'm asking for dates, not details. There's nothing private about dates whatsoever. According to my solicitor & the Financial Ombudsman, I'm entitled to make a legal case against Poloniex/Circle if the problem has not been resolved after 8 weeks, which it hasn't. To do so, I & my solicitor require the dates of when you or anyone else at Syscoin provided them with the info they requested & the dates of their responses, if any.

There is absolutely no reason for you to not provide us with this basic info, in fact you are legally required to do so if requested, which it is. If you & your team continue to refuse this request then it will be extracted from you via my solicitor with a subpoena, but I'd rather not go down that road & neither should I have to. I find it strange that the Syscoin team would rather hinder & stall their users in trying to retrieve their coins from Poloniex - instead of helping them in any & every possible way. Surely it is in Syscoins interest to help their users & investors?

We have the SCMT (Syscoin Community Marketing Team) that also takes care of spreading the word.

You mean this SCMT?:

Now, I remember why I dont post on this forum. It's the twelve year old corner of the crypto community.

A community marketing team that hates the community - great job  Roll Eyes

So, dates please. PM is OK, but no more delays or excuses.

Thank you.

We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

We publicly provided the binaries on May 1st as promised and also updated all exchanges with this information.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly.

Good to see that you've decided against hiding behind a false privacy claim - what a shame it took a threat of legal action to change your mind.

Now, please tell us if you or your team have been in contact with Poloniex since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Also, please tell us if Poloniex have been in contact with you or your team since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Again, we require dates only. This info is very important & is required for my case.

Thank you.

My previous post answered your questions, and was certainly not due to you threatening legal recourse that you have no basis for.

"We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

We publicly provided the binaries on May 1st as promised and also updated all exchanges with this information.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly."

Maybe I'm missing something.

Are you saying there has been no other contact between yourselves & Poloniex apart from on the dates you posted?

Thank you.

As can be seen from the above, trying to get even the most basic info out of sebastien1234 (Blockchain Inc) proved almost impossible until talk of legal obligations suddenly changed his mind. This isn't right, Syscoin investors shouldn't have to resort to such extremes, especially as Syscoin markets itself as transparent & decentralized.

Something else here that aroused my discomfort - Syscoin apparently have a "Syscoin Community Marketing Team" (SCMT) who "takes care of spreading the word". They all seem to be noob accounts with less that 5 posts each on BCT, but when they do post to "market Syscoin", it's either links to medium or insults to the Syscoin community on BCT:

We have the SCMT (Syscoin Community Marketing Team) that also takes care of spreading the word.

You mean this SCMT?:

Now, I remember why I dont post on this forum. It's the twelve year old corner of the crypto community.

A community marketing team that hates the community - great job  Roll Eyes

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

Regarding the sudden partnership of Syscoin with Peermountain, I had a spare couple of hours to do a little research & came up with some interesting findings regarding Peermountain & their dubious ICO. I compiled a few questions & posted them on the Peermountain ANN thread as well as their bounty thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626975.msg42938870#msg42938870

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.msg42939730#msg42939730

Here is a copy of the post, just in case the originals are deleted for some reason, which has happened before.... Wink

Having read through this thread & fought through the many spambots, post farmers & complaints here, I find myself with many questions for the devs, but want to keep it short, so here are a few of them::

According to the peermountain website, you have "a major swiss financial services firm" & a "major german corporation" as your partners - who are they?

Also on your website, you have the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance emblem, indicating that you are a member, yet I don't see peermountain on the members list on their website  https://entethalliance.org/members-2/   - why is that?

Also on your website, you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", but this is not the case:

Jed Grant, listed as CEO of peermountain, also happens to be CEO of KYC3.

Dr. Markus Forster, listed as Data Scientist for peermountain, also happens to be Data Scientist for KYC3.

Florian Lagouche, listed as Blockchain DevOps Engineer for peermountain, also happens to be the Expert in AML Systems applied to Blockchain for KYC3.

Indeed, the peermountain website domain was registered by KYC3 IP DevHold Sarl themselves:  https://whois.domaintools.com/peermountain.com  using the same 1and1.com (cheap) hosting provider.

So I guess this question is why would you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business" when it is obvious that the people behind KYC3 are the same people behind peermountain & therefore not seperate in any way whatsoever?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.

At the time of writing this, I've yet to receive a reply, but will update here when/if I get a response.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:10:25 AM

Still no reply from either the peermountain ANN or Bounty threads. It looks like they've already scammed many of the bounty hunters though - a few examples:

Hi, bounty will be paid or not?
It's really long time now... what about the KYC process ?  accepted or rejected ? How can i know ?
Is there a bounty manager here ?

now this bounty complicated because ruled changed suddenly without announcement from first but I hope ceo of peer mountain will think it again , 1$ - 5$ for 3 month of work it`s bad

Also do not understand why they do not want to show the list of KYC who passed who is not.
Very strange position of the team.

Why was my application for KYC not accepted? I sent all the data on time - March 14

I participated in the Twitter company, Facebook and Telegram. Why I in the table only Telegram? If I passed KYS, then where Twitter and Facebook?

i saw your spreadsheets, this is crazy) they pay 15 dollars for signature campaigns, this is not right i believe. how did they explane this cheating? that must be a signal to investors.

what te hell is this, devs? why you cheating bounty hunters? it is your falt that investors escape from you. you always delay main sales, no one of investor do not like to wait.

Very low figure for 30 ETH bounty. Campaigns are now less secure. It's a pity afterwards that the board changes.

wow. they deceived bounty hunters. i thought it is solid project and thought it is sad that i was late to take part in bounty campaign. now i am very glad that miss it. trust for all, right? Grin

I'm also not the only one who noticed all the fake shill accounts:

i noticed that only newbies post here like "great project" and same raves, and when those posts lost among others, they remove them and copy-past new post to be last and visible. i believe it is devs accounts. investors and bounty hunters shoulb be watchfully.

This is just at the bounty stage, what a mess!  I say again, I have no idea at all why Syscoin are going into partnership with this scam outfit - surely they must have done even a little research? Or are they in full knowledge of what's going on?

Either way, mine & every other Syscoin investors coins look doomed if this peermountain crew are now involved..... Sad

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Still no reply from either of the Peermountain threads to my questions, in fact there's not been a single post by anyone there since I posted the questions.

Conclusion:

Syscoin have, for reasons known only to themselves, entered into a partnership with a fake ICO pre-sale for a fake shitoken organized by KYC3 under the false banner of Peermountain.

Peermountain is owned & run by KYC3.

The Peermountain website is owned by KYC3.

Peermountain & KYC3 are run by the same people.

There is still no product, of course.

After scamming bounty hunters, the project now appears to be abandoned.

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

It's such a censorship coin, I got this after saying it will be under 2k sats soon (which was right).

https://imgur.com/a/mJgpbM3

And it also seems that devs are dumping syscoin to finance their new scam "Blockchain Foundry"? Because
in telegram they wrote that most action from all the team goes into BCF...?  Huh

BTW, they still have no roadmap at all, the way of the shitcoin...

Those questions about a roadmap also got deleted. I found an old roadmap, everything delayed or not made.
BM Web between Feb and March 2018... yeah, for sure  Grin

https://imgur.com/a/NJ5D2Hm
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

It's such a censorship coin, I got this after saying it will be under 2k sats soon (which was right).

Yeah, I got one of those too, when I asked why they deleted that too - then all my posts.... Roll Eyes

And it also seems that devs are dumping syscoin to finance their new scam "Blockchain Foundry"? Because
in telegram they wrote that most action from all the team goes into BCF...?  Huh

BTW, they still have no roadmap at all, the way of the shitcoin...

Those questions about a roadmap also got deleted. I found an old roadmap, everything delayed or not made.
BM Web between Feb and March 2018... yeah, for sure  Grin

best image hosting free

I saw a post showing that Blockchain Foundry were in deep financial trouble, about $2 milion or so - but that got deleted too & I can't remember who posted it. I suspected they were selling their bags to raise cash, but didn't want to believe it tbh because of my investment, but now that they are deleting all these posts asking questions I'm beginning to think you might be right. This so-called Peermountain "partnership" pretty much confirms it now too, it's an obvious scam/cash grab - maybe that's why Blockchain Foundry are into it?

This is all bad news for the Syscoin investor. It's a shame, because the main dev sidhujag is always working on the wallet in github, he just seems to be surrounded by scammers who are killing the coins reputation - & his of course.

Gaglam

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

what is coming in the future.  

Like BM Web in Feb - March 2018?  Grin Grin

False promises will fill the future like the past and present.
Ah no, wait. They have no roadmap and stuck transactions, thats what I call progress.
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 09:43:13 PM by zauberer
Merited by KonstantinosM (5)

Yeah, I got one of those too, when I asked why they deleted that too - then all my posts.... Roll Eyes

I saw a post showing that Blockchain Foundry were in deep financial trouble, about $2 milion or so - but that got deleted too & I can't remember who posted it. I suspected they were selling their bags to raise cash, but didn't want to believe it tbh because of my investment, but now that they are deleting all these posts asking questions I'm beginning to think you might be right. This so-called Peermountain "partnership" pretty much confirms it now too, it's an obvious scam/cash grab - maybe that's why Blockchain Foundry are into it?

This is all bad news for the Syscoin investor. It's a shame, because the main dev sidhujag is always working on the wallet in github, he just seems to be surrounded by scammers who are killing the coins reputation - & his of course.

Dear IconFirm,

I am really, really surprised that you claim you are a long-term investor in Syscoin.
I read your whole rant and I do understand some of your concerns, but I don't accept the way you are pushing through your agenda.
I am myself a long-term investor in Syscoin and just couldn't hold my horses agitated by the rampant injustice you are giving to the very hardworking Syscoin/Blockchain Foundry (BCFN) team. I really don't know what is wrong with you.

You may have your own reasons, basically seeing 3 points - Poloniex being a piece of shit treating their customers like crap; BCFN being a public company not being able to share information freely; PeerMountain customer relationship.

I get your points, but you have crossed the line. Such petty accusations, I am shocked!
I didn't know how fake news looks like, as I haven't seen such before where I've been positive they are fake. Now I know.
You are throwing random numbers and fabrications like they're popcorn. Deep Financial Trouble, WTF!?! Why $2 million in debt, and not $5 million, $15 million or $200 million. Just write down a couple more zeroes to sound more terrifying, it's not a big deal! By the way, where is your proof about that allegation, as I am wholeheartedly saying this is the most ridiculuous thing I have ever seen! I just see many accusations with no proof whatsoever!
Any reasonable investor would have found such information in the news already, if true, as Blockchain Foundry is a public company - an incorporation with shares, shareholders and dividends, like IBM and Hewlett-Packard! Good luck asking IBM about their exact plans with dates because you are hodling 5 shares of their company! There are rules for providing information, as it can influence the stock. Also, you shouldn't look at rants and promises like most other coins, like EOS and Tron. You should care if the companies deliver.

I scantily remember you whining for some time being kinda stung by Poloniex. Kinda, because your Syscoins were blocked in Poloniex, but once they unblocked, you got them back. We are all disappointed by Poloniex. My coins were locked in Polo for 10 days last August. But I didn't go on a killing spree mission throwing shit at Syscoin team. In fact, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Syscoin team!

Btw, why would you care so much about PeerMountain? It may be true what you say, or may not, I won't bother to check it out in details, as it's not significant for Syscoin long-term. It's one of the many, many, current and expected future partners-slash-customers of BCFN! Like Coinpayments, AiBB, AXS with ZUBX P2P Exchange, just to name a few. PeerMountain is just a customer, IconFirm! If you are a salesman in a clothing shop and a customer wants to buy something from you, do you ask for ID and full legal history, any fellonies committed, etc. It's none of Blockchain Foundry's business, for Christ's sake.
You may or may not have heard, but BCFN is now a public company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange, and they have legal obligations to comply with and thus share information in a certain way, not just replying to some weird questions by anonymous user in an open bitcointalk thread.
As a long-term investor, you should also know that most communication about Syscoin takes place in the Syscoin Slack channel, not here.
There you go, you're invited:
https://syscoin.slack.com

The whole devs team are pretty communicative and helpful guys. And danosphere himself has a weekly session to answer all kinds of community questions each Friday at 4pm EST in #general channel on Slack.

But why bother, when it is way easier to rant your empty accusations and threats here!

As a matter of fact, I consider your behavior VERY aggressive and completely emotional, with nothing tangible to support your reasoning and a shame to be a fellow Syscoin investor based on your words.
If I were them, I would feel disrespected too, even angry and pissed off and I would ask you to stop posting and also eventually delete your very negative comments and disruptive rhetoric for the normal constructive communication.

And based on this report from a Legendary Bitcointalk author, you have multiple BTCTalk profiles, most of them permabanned + nuked, dating back to 2015:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824

Any normal person would ask you to stop and leave the forum. At some point it's too much. If you don't like the Syscoin project - just sell your Masternode coins and leave the project. Piece of cake. Convert your coins into another altcoin - they are ALL down right now - and leave it. Why the hassle?

Binance API hack happened exactly with Syscoin because SYS orderbook is extremely thin on the sell side. It has always been like this in the last couple of years. People ain't selling much, even in a bear market. How come? Instead of dumping, people are loading up on Syscoin. Strange?

And yes - I am a fake shill account since 2014 (pun intended), so let's spare you the effort and we can all take a deep breath of
fresh air - PLEASE SELL! I would be more than happy to buy your Syscoins.
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

And yes - I am a fake shill account since 2014,......

Yes, that's obvious by your post history. This thread is for members who have had their posts deleted, which you obviously haven't, so I presume you're either Sebastian or Dan & dropped by for a moan. That's OK though, this time - but as per the ANN here:

I have created this topic as self-moderated simply to stop spammers & shills. All legitimate posts are welcome & will not be deleted.

I'll not delete your pointless moan as I can use it for reference, but please keep your shilling to your own Censored Syscoin thread from now on. Thanks  Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to things. I've been busy lately so was unable to log in so much, but I have had a reply from a noob account calling themselves Joel at Peermountain on their bounty scam thread. Anyone interested can see it here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.msg43146424#msg43146424  If I have a bit of spare time I'll endeavor to continue the convo.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I think they did it just to cover up the failed ICO, and want to stop further project development, if it happens to me, as an investor, I'll ask for all the money I've given to be returned and leave the damn project like that, I hope all investors can handle the problem with this project and get things better than this

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

**snip**

@Kenzcoin - noob accounts created simply to post here on behalf of Syscoin shills (who also gave you merit) are not welcome:

I have created this topic as self-moderated simply to stop spammers & shills. All legitimate posts are welcome & will not be deleted.

Please keep your shilling to your own Censored Syscoin thread from now on. Thanks  Wink

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

I think they did it just to cover up the failed ICO, and want to stop further project development, if it happens to me, as an investor, I'll ask for all the money I've given to be returned and leave the damn project like that, I hope all investors can handle the problem with this project and get things better than this

I presume you meant the failed/scam Peermountain bounty campaign?

It is strange how a supposedly high tech, leading edge global entity like KYC3/Peermountain (?) seems incapable of organizing a simple bounty campaign, isn't it?

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

@Kenzcoin & @zauberer:

Syscoin shill accounts are not welcome:

This thread is for members who have had their posts deleted from the Syscoin thread, which you obviously haven't.

Please keep your shilling to your own Censored Syscoin thread. Any future posts from either of your accounts will be reported to moderators.

Thanks.

Gaglam

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

So I was right with my prediction.
Under 2k sats.
With all the problems (no roadmap, only one active dev, stuck tx, no marketing) it is still way overvalued.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

I saw a post showing that Blockchain Foundry were in deep financial trouble, about $2 milion or so - but that got deleted too & I can't remember who posted it

Yeah, that was me:

This also goes for "Blurryeyed", accounts that are solely used to troll teams will not be tolerated.

That's uncalled for.

Taking your anger & frustration at Blockchain Foundry's poor performance & dire financial status out on Syscoin investors is not wise - they are the ones who keep you in business:

https://webfiles.thecse.com/investorx/BCFN/1805301938226727.pdf?kY9yLTSm3Jn9nsI9HuLoE1nMoeU1.qlm

Page 7:

The Company has an accumulated deficit of $2,505,196 as at March 31, 2018, and $2,157,124 as at
September 30, 2017. The Company's ability to continue its operations and to realize its assets at their
carrying values is dependent upon obtaining additional financing and generating revenues sufficient to
cover its operating costs, all of which indicates the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast
substantial doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

No wonder you're dumping, you need the cash.

Shares down another 5% today as well I see, continuing the trend:

http://thecse.com/en/listings/technology/blockchain-foundry-inc

I was gonna hodl what I extracted Poloniex, but I'm super glad I sold it instead. If you want to turn Blockchain Foundry around, you can start by getting down from your soapbox & losing the attitude.

Blockchain obviously don't want their publicly available financial records available to the public.....lol  Can't say I blame them - they're a freaking mess.....debt up to their eyeballs. I was gonna start a thread about this myself, but seeing as I got rid of my SYS as soon as I got it out of Polo I couldn't be bothered - glad someone done it though. Too much censorship going on.

Pretty obvious what's going on here, they're dumping their stash but need some more wonga, so they're entering into this partnership with peermountain to con some more dumbass investors - whatever they got left over will be put into their own BCFN token while they watch Syscoin fade away.

They don't care about SYS, they care about BCFN.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

im the main developer and im not selling. In fact I dont have an exchange account because I know whats coming. Those that touched exchanges instantly dirty their coins and willl be taxed aswell as targetted likely in future.

Look at github. Im one of the more active developers in crypto I believe. Your making up crap. I helped you out with Polo btw you did not mention that. BCFN is not in a deficit of any kind. We have a dev tip fund proposal that will pay bcfn employees sys to align incentives but the founders are fully incentivized the build on sys you will see.

a huge upgrade is in the plans coming soon.. zdag will be fully functional, with paper coming. Tps test by external performance testing company  is happening with paper coming, most bmd issues fixed, tx delay issue fixed in new release.
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Im one of the more active developers in crypto I believe. Your making up crap. I helped you out with Polo btw you did not mention that. BCFN is not in a deficit of any kind.

Hello sidhujag,

Yes you are & yes you did try & help me with Polo, for which I am grateful of course. However, I'm not making up anything - all posts here are quoted or I provide links - everything is verifiable. If the Syscoin thread wasn't so heavily moderated & censored then this thread would not be needed. I & others are not allowed to ask questions about our investment on the Syscoin thread, so this thread gives Syscoin investors that chance again, without recrimination or censorship. As I said on the ANN page here & on the Syscoin thread (which was deleted):

Investors have every right to ask questions & those who are involved in this project are obligated to answer them as best they can, weather they like the questions or not.

This thread simply gives investors that right again & hopefully answers will be found by the community, because Blockchain, Dan or Sebastian certainly won't answer us.

When posts are deleted from threads by heavy handed censorship for no reason, the poster gets a PM stating:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one.

By creating this thread, I am following the BCT rules & suggested resolution.

I'm glad to hear you're not selling, at least somebody isn't. I'm not selling either, despite the treatment I've had on the Syscoin thread. I have always said that you are a good dev & that if you were not involved in this project then I wouldn't be either. However, I no longer have the faith in the "others" you work with or for, but will hold for now as I will make quite a loss by selling at these prices. It's all a risk eh? That's crypto.

I appreciate you posting here sidhujag, it means this thread is making at least some impact on the team & the message is getting across. Thank you  Wink

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

I saw a post showing that Blockchain Foundry were in deep financial trouble, about $2 milion or so - but that got deleted too & I can't remember who posted it

Yeah, that was me:

This also goes for "Blurryeyed", accounts that are solely used to troll teams will not be tolerated.

That's uncalled for.

Taking your anger & frustration at Blockchain Foundry's poor performance & dire financial status out on Syscoin investors is not wise - they are the ones who keep you in business:

https://webfiles.thecse.com/investorx/BCFN/1805301938226727.pdf?kY9yLTSm3Jn9nsI9HuLoE1nMoeU1.qlm

Page 7:

The Company has an accumulated deficit of $2,505,196 as at March 31, 2018, and $2,157,124 as at
September 30, 2017. The Company's ability to continue its operations and to realize its assets at their
carrying values is dependent upon obtaining additional financing and generating revenues sufficient to
cover its operating costs, all of which indicates the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast
substantial doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

No wonder you're dumping, you need the cash.

Shares down another 5% today as well I see, continuing the trend:

http://thecse.com/en/listings/technology/blockchain-foundry-inc

I was gonna hodl what I extracted Poloniex, but I'm super glad I sold it instead. If you want to turn Blockchain Foundry around, you can start by getting down from your soapbox & losing the attitude.

Blockchain obviously don't want their publicly available financial records available to the public.....lol  Can't say I blame them - they're a freaking mess.....debt up to their eyeballs. I was gonna start a thread about this myself, but seeing as I got rid of my SYS as soon as I got it out of Polo I couldn't be bothered - glad someone done it though. Too much censorship going on.

Pretty obvious what's going on here, they're dumping their stash but need some more wonga, so they're entering into this partnership with peermountain to con some more dumbass investors - whatever they got left over will be put into their own BCFN token while they watch Syscoin fade away.

They don't care about SYS, they care about BCFN.

YES, that's the post I was referring to - thanks for re-posting blurry  Smiley I couldn't even remember the sites where BCFN was listed, I'm going to check it out as soon as I get some spare time.... Wink

I take it you've been banned from posting there as well now?.... Roll Eyes

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

I take it you've been banned from posting there as well now?.... Roll Eyes

Yup. Not that I'm bothered..... Wink

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: