Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:47 AM

Ripple and XRP is the future of payments plain and simple 🔷

Working with the federal reserve, +100 banks, and the gates foundation

Microsoft and MIT running Ripple validators

4 second transactions costing less than 0.0007 USD 💵

Here's a nice image representing all of this
yes ripple have a good potential to be adopted for bank transaction. ripple have a low value and i still believe it will develop but i dont expect this fast.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:43 AM

Ripple is not for crypto veteran users. XRP is for banking industry. it is unlimited coins. how you can make profit form unlimited coin? Yes, it is promising for banking and other industries because the developers serve them but for personal investment? LTC, BTC, ETH , ETC are better than XRP. The growth of them are promising, the profit by holding them a bigger than XRP. I used to have XRP because I read too much mainstream media. After knowing discussion in bitcointalk, I know that XRP isn't good investment coin for personal.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:16:31 AM

Ripple is not for crypto veteran users. XRP is for banking industry. it is unlimited coins. how you can make profit form unlimited coin? Yes, it is promising for banking and other industries because the developers serve them but for personal investment? LTC, BTC, ETH , ETC are better than XRP. The growth of them are promising, the profit by holding them a bigger than XRP. I used to have XRP because I read too much mainstream media. After knowing discussion in bitcointalk, I know that XRP isn't good investment coin for personal.

I absolutely agree with you. After all, the title of the ripple we are better than blockchain. They are not even the cryptocurrency in the beginning they thought. And in the summer they published an article about how the price of specially dispersed to increase it.
Don't really like the ripple while holding it for quite some time and even profit made. But good news he is not really growing, then something all of a sudden the price starts to rise inexplicably and dies. Hard to sell such an asset

High risk high payoff
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:08 AM

Ripple is really good for the banking world. Offcourse banking will never disappear and so blockchain will be integrated into banks soon enough. And that's what ripple was made for. Ripple has also locked up coins and that will help the price a lot. I think it will hit new highs 2018

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Policy of Ripple developers is nice example how cryptocurrency itself and its technology can cooperate and be involved in the bank sector of economy. There are so many talks about it but Ripple making real steps on this path.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: