Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1676 times)
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

BAT? it is almost a dead coin, the same for VTC; it was a good altcoin a few weeks ago but it is full of FOMO, just like you are trying to do.
Just invest in solid projects, like LOCI, SPECTIV, and so on.
Do your own due diligence. But highly promising names like BAT, BTS and VTC are at extremely cheap prices. Now is a good time to create a strong Altcoin basket.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

BAT? it is almost a dead coin, the same for VTC; it was a good altcoin a few weeks ago but it is full of FOMO, just like you are trying to do.
Just invest in solid projects, like LOCI, SPECTIV, and so on.
Do your own due diligence. But highly promising names like BAT, BTS and VTC are at extremely cheap prices. Now is a good time to create a strong Altcoin basket.

BAT was the first token to monetize advertising via blockchain. It has a robust team, a unique use case, and extremely high long term potential, The furthest thing from a dead coin.

Same goes for VTC; as for FOMO, Vertcoin has a fanatical fanbase constantly shilling it on social media, but that has been going on for the last 1-2 years non stop. The fact remains they are coming up with groundbreaking developments (like atomic swap, lightning network adoption) and have a very active team, and a tremendously loyal and passionate user base.

And BTS speaks for itself, one of the legacy coins, even the crypto exchanges are afraid of its decentralized trading potential.

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

Though the price of BTC is fluctuating a lot and hard to predict, it's time to join and buy this right now for the long term investment. We should not care about the downtrend in the short term, I'm pretty sure that it would rise again and reach up to at least $20000. It would give good profits in turn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

Ethere. Buy Ethereum and hold it will boom few weeks from now. You wont regret it in the future.
We can see that after touching the $ 450 level, the price of ETH immediately turned up and increased again and the current price of ETH is at $ 560. I think we should not buy ETH at this moment as we have crossed the buy zone at the best price, if we buy FOMO and buy at this time will be very dangerous. I know that at the end of the month ETH will complete the new generation digging machine with great capacity, so the current ETH price will be very difficult to guess.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I believe that at the moment, we should buy bitcoin right away, we can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly changing and extremely complex, but the G20 summit has promoted the play. The effect of bitcoin and make the market more exciting again. I believe that bitcoin will be able to break the trend down in the coming days so you buy bitcoin right now.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

I prefer to you bitcoin and ethereum all their prices are in dump now if you have good capital now is the time to buy because in the following months this coins i think it's their time to pump their prices in the market so don't be late for the profit.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

Hi, guys!
You can see that the market has shown signs of recovery in recent days, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing continuously in the past days. The G20 summit pushed the market back to growth and development. So I think this is a very appropriate place for you to start investing, now there are plenty of good coin you can buy like NEO, ETH, LTC so you Trust and invest in the market.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Diversify your holdings. Obviously, the bigger coins (Bitcoin, Eth, & Litecoin) are good options but regarding altcoins this is one of the upcoming ICO's I'm keeping my eyes on and believe in bc they will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to usher in the masses into Crypto with their easy to use UI. Whoever brings in the masses will be one of the biggest winners. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Nana1

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Buy bitcoins and start trading. You must trade wisely though and do not be greedy.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

I suggest to gather a portfolio of 7 or 10 coins, it's safer than buying that one.I choose coins from top collections.
Yeah and that is more like diversifying your portfolio which is always reasonable. One should be careful though when diversifying as well, because if care is not taken, with the way altcoins respond easily to the nature of bitcoin in the market, it can still easily get them down. However, for the long run, it is a great move, considering that one way or the other, if not all of them, at least some of them will do well and give you a great profit.

At the same time the good thing about bitcoin is that in the long term you will always win no matter what. The bad thing about altcoins is that sometimes, you may just end up winning for a short term and that winning can be pretty huge but the dump after can be strong. However, they are all good for investments, but I always prefer to hold on more to bitcoin since it is sustainable for the long run until I start seeing some alts that can really stand on their own.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Hi, guys!
Brother don't go for a single coin, I think you should have to invest in different top 10 coins. I'll suggest you to go more for Eth, Ltd and Btc. The bigger you invest the bigger you earn ...
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

Hi, guys!
Brother don't go for a single coin, I think you should have to invest in different top 10 coins. I'll suggest you to go more for Eth, Ltd and Btc. The bigger you invest the bigger you earn ...
Having versatile portfolio increases your caches of getting successful in the crypto market and earn more and more profits. Like if your one coins is dumping but the other one is showing green signals in the market, you not need to worry at all. It is sagacious to have backup plans in life no matter whatever you are doing. Make bitcoin your major investment and support it with the famous altcoins such as waves, neo.   
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

Buy bitcoins and start trading. You must trade wisely though and do not be greedy.

Shit poster. This is false, if you do not know anything about how to do it, you will lose everything just like all the newbies like you do.

So stop with this bullshit, if you do not know how to trade, there is no "wisely" in there.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

I think good utility tokens with a lot of use will skyrocket in the future, the current market cap is nothing compared to what it could be. So besides the obvious I would hunt for those.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Hi, guys!

I prefer to you bitcoin and ethereum all their prices are in dump now if you have good capital now is the time to buy because in the following months this coins i think it's their time to pump their prices in the market so don't be late for the profit.
For newbie and inexperienced people i think that bitcoin will be the best option, because bitcoin investment do not require any experience, you should only buy some bitcoin and then hold it and wait, i am sure that after some time you will certainly get a very good profit, that i do not think one can get from any other investment or trading.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

there are too many coins which have price are below value such as ETH, BTC or XRP. depending on your budget, you can choose few of them to buy now.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

i think the best way of investing now is to buy strong altcoins that now cost less than 50% from its high, new tokens that now cost less than during their ico and, of course, bitcoin and ethereum. i am not sure i am right, this is just my personal opinion. anyway don't panic and don't do rash decisions.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

I am working on different old coins and some new tokens so I think some coins are available at low price that make sure your pure profit in future,
You can buy Eth for long term holding, Capacity, Opt, Wrc are good coins available at good rate for future profit for long term,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prediction is too much high so before booming the bitcoin price go and buy bitcoin,
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

I think there are few coins are at low price and this is the best time to buy these coins for future profit for example OK Cash is at low price on Bittrex and this is also good coin and good time to buy for good profit in future,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: