Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1679 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

And for those who start trading, specially during a bear phase, remember that you have some simple techniques to limit your risks.
 - diversify because no one can be sure that any one coin will not have to face a major crisis (scalability for Btc, Chinese regulation for Neo etc ..)
- when you buy bring down the price per unit by not throwing all you cash at once, keep some to buy more at a lower price if it happens to still go down (that's called averaging)
- and remmener to invest in crypto only what you can afford to lose and are not likely to need in the near future. You may need to wait for months before you can cash out without losing money
- Beware of whatever tip you read on the forum or on twitter. Most of us have a vested interest in promoting the coins we hold
- By the way if you really want to be nice to the people warning you of all the dangers of the place you should really mortgage your house and buy some ARK, BPL and Waves, they are very undervalued projects that will make me a very decent profit if people were nice enough to pour they money into them Grin

You're correct in some aspect and you're not correct in some because you advice people to beware of anyone that give give tip to invest into a certain coin because they are trying to promote the coins they hold and of which you later do the samething.
OP, my own advice is never greedy or mortgage your house in other invest into a coin, always do your own research before investing into a coin and invest into a future promising ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

I suggest you buy AMLT and LNC, now the price is still cheap and you can buy it in forkdelta, reportedly in one month admin will provide new market
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

Do research on coins and see which ones catch your attention. You want to find a coin that catches your attention and has a real use case. Plus you should only invest money you can afford to lose.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

Do research on coins and see which ones catch your attention. You want to find a coin that catches your attention and has a real use case. Plus you should only invest money you can afford to lose.
With the big number of altcoins and it's increasing, the more we should be very smart in choosing because most of them are scams.
There are a lot of basis in choosing, don't get too comfortable with what you read, you should have a lot of reference because you invest in a coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

I do not recommend buying randomly without your own analysis, although given some suggestions by members but you should know or look for information about that coin, because market conditions are more likely to go down you have to be more careful but here I do recommend bitcoin, ethereum or ripple and doge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
agricointech

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

I will buy more  Ethereum as long term hold,more and more erc20/erc223 tokens will be created make ethereum more valualbe.

CryptoKitties is the start of dapp,I think more killer application will be generated during 2018~2020
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

I will buy bitcoin in the dip price because i have only a small capital right now i can't afford to buy when the bitcoin was in high prices, i really to buy bitcoin i know the prices of bitcoin in the future will be in wonderful and i believe the platform of bitcoin.
Hordyyy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

Questions like this is a contemporary scourge of the trading. Everyone newcomer thinks that he can get a helpful advice about profitable coins. Who would do such a thing?
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I do not recommend to buy anything now , until markets will back up back to currently prices , we need bitcoin get back positions and we will see good options to get inside markets again !
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

Questions like this is a contemporary scourge of the trading. Everyone newcomer thinks that he can get a helpful advice about profitable coins. Who would do such a thing?
Right. You can not trust someone else's passwords because to make a transaction you have to study a lot of things that can be done commercially. Try to trust yourself instead of getting information you do not know about.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Well i'm suggesting you to buy a coin that already in the dip now, or a coins that have fallen away from their All Time High, but it's back to your own decision.
Do your own research to find the good info of the coins that you want, news and update, event calendar, and many more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Hi, guys!

Well, to be honest, I have given my advice on this question for many times and i don't like to repeat things. But i think there is already many posts written here in this forum and that's why the previous posts gets buried under the newer one. anyways i will add that for now there are many potential coins which can give you good returns like XRB, XMR, XRP, BTC, BCH, Dash, Bitshare, Siacoin etc. All these coins are been traded personally by me too, so you can go forward in investing them.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I like to risk, I would invest in...........

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Hi, guys!

If you're having these type of questions - stay in cash
Or better - pick coins yourself, make mistakes and learn from them. Pronto.
You either have to go and learn trading from pros or either learn it the hard way by getting your hands dirty.
Dont listen to our opinions and picks, we are no means traders or big investors, cant find them here. Traders are busy trading.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

I have not been able to spend much time with too many altcoins in recent times, but I have long term estimates. ETH and ETC will surely make a very good burst, and there are promising investments like BTW and UTT. We must stay away from Litecoin and Monero.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

I think you shouldn't invest based on someone else suggestions. It is better you need to study the market and start investing.

If you don't have any idea then it is always good to start with Bitcoins. But don't buy all at once instead buy in small amounts and wait for some time see whether prices can correct.

Apart from Bitcoins other coins to consider is ETH, ETC, LTC, IOTA, WAVES and NEO. Check these coins ANN threads and decide whether you want to invest or not.

i agree with you sir he/she need to make own decission for their investment, actually people herein forum giving suggestion for what the best those people asking a guide for their money, people want to earn in trading need an knowledge in skills and the tips get herein forum are best way as a guide but always remember need to study before investing and the dicission is alwayas to you.
mentalny

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Man, there is a lot of coins that have tremendous potential to rise. NEO, Ethereum, Bitcoin, ICON, LINK, ARK, ZRX. I think you should just research the market and learn about coins from top100-top150. Don't listen to people. Trust your intuition (of course after making research Cheesy)

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Bitcoin when it dips but apart from that Ethereum and NEO and other stuff like Deep Onion if you like newer projects with a smaller market cap that potentially have some room for growth

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

You can still purchase different types of products and services with cryptocoons. The ease of doing it is available in cross-border transactions, and confidentiality (of course you want physical delivery, of course). By accepting Bitcoin, traders get access to a large market, and do not have to worry about chargaback (where customers cancel payments after receiving the product).
If you want to buy Bitcoin by purchasing gifts, the most obvious solution is gift cards via gift or ezipper. The recipient will then be able to spend one gift card on a wide retailer.
D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I suggest to gather a portfolio of 7 or 10 coins, it's safer than buying that one.I choose coins from top collections.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: