Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price going crazy  (Read 1805 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:59 AM

Ethereum is still undervalued as compared to other coins, so there as a good chance for more increase before the end of year.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:46:46 AM

I believe Ethereum is a undervalued coin. Right now, it has been increasing for some time. We may see a big increase in its price in 2018.
Ethereum price has risen that people have invest also in this coin. I believe by year 2018 ethereum is a next big thing to bitcoin. This is I hold ethereum for now and wait to rise again.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

I saw the news that Russia wants to enter the crypto-currency, at the conference, Buterin even had a dialogue with Putin. Maybe the whales started buying up
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
I already expected the ETH price will increase, the price of ETH is really fall because of the bitcoin price increase. I don't think there is a specific reason why the eth price got a huge price increase today but ETH deserve it, no way the price of ETH can be under 0.03 and now the price of ETH is really huge back to 0.04.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

why it is pumping hard while theres a lot of issues going in its own network?

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

the rise in eth is caused by the rise of BTC because already many investors are investing in bitcoin and now get to Etherium that will get to the price of 1500 $ in 2018 later so we wait for the increase of etherium
I didnt think ETH could actually grow. Well it is the second most valuable cryptocurrency though im doubting it will rise that far a bitcoin does. Just my opinion though.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:04:48 AM

Ethereum going crazy because of its value becaome higher nowadays. I prefer this cause it will lead to our future someday maybe it can hit 500$ someday. Better to invest now cause it has hihg exchange volume. goodluck
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

I really wish someone who can stop it, i convert all my eth to altcoins and suffer a big loss if eth price keep on rocketing
RYANWU

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:21:30 AM

This situation will hurt the developers on Etereum, won't it? If the price totally depends on the market mechanism, will it affect the DApps on Ethereum?
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

Eth is now a good option for long-term investors to have huge profit, so many stock investors start buying Eth and push the price up. Eth will bring more profit in the future.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Its pretty scary for me to trade in with this pumps,higher risk are ahead when you make trades with the hype.

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

I really wish someone who can stop it, i convert all my eth to altcoins and suffer a big loss if eth price keep on rocketing
Sorry for your lost mate, but no one can really stop Ethereum going to the right now. I also lost as well when I convert some just a few weeks ago. Sad

I believe Ethereum is a undervalued coin. Right now, it has been increasing for some time. We may see a big increase in its price in 2018.
I believed so. Being the second top coins it should be valued as closed to $2K by now. But it seems to be having a hard time even breaking 4 digits. But it has a big probability to get it there if this upward trend will keep on. We have never seen Ethereum being push like this and it seems it still has more leg room to reach $1k.

the rise in eth is caused by the rise of BTC because already many investors are investing in bitcoin and now get to Etherium that will get to the price of 1500 $ in 2018 later so we wait for the increase of etherium
I didnt think ETH could actually grow. Well it is the second most valuable cryptocurrency though im doubting it will rise that far a bitcoin does. Just my opinion though.
There are a lot of reasons that Ethereum is growing today. One main driver of it is the UBS announcement of Ethereum based initiative.

Ethereum, the number two digital currency by market capitalization, topped $600 today to set a new all time high. According to CNBC, the surge comes as UBS announced they will head an Ethereum-based Blockchain initiative along with Barclay’s, Credit Suisse, KBC, Swiss stock exchange SIX and Thomson Reuters. The initiative is designed to help these companies comply with new European Union trade data standards that go into effect in 2018.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-surges-past-600-on-ubs-announcement-of-ethereum-based-initiative

This is really a big news for Ethereum. This should have happened years back because this coin has more features to offer as compare to bitcoin. But it looks like a lot of companies now has seen what smart contracts and Dapps can really do if they implemented it. So I'm betting that not only bitcoin but altcoins markets will bloom and expand in 2018.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:27 AM

eth is currently making the trader crazy because the price given at this time is very high. eth on the other hand will be a strong coin in cryptocurrency for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:41 AM

The price of ethereum is increasing day by day, we should start investing now to earn more profit in the future. You could make a fortune from it. Just be aware of increasing and decreasing of the price so that you will not regret your decision.

VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:03 AM

Now Ethereum is heated news about the imminent launch of futures on them, there are a lot of updates and a new roadmap from Vitalik for 2018+
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

I always knew Ethereum has huge potential it will definitely rise someday aggressively and now market is moving like this. In my opinion main reason is almost all ICO coins are tradable against ethereum that could be the one reason. So ethereum volume automatically increasing.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:43 AM

why it is pumping hard while theres a lot of issues going in its own network?

Fomo is never logical. Smiley

Eth is now a good option for long-term investors to have huge profit, so many stock investors start buying Eth and push the price up. Eth will bring more profit in the future.

Unless your the last one holding the bag. Smiley

I always knew Ethereum has huge potential it will definitely rise someday aggressively and now market is moving like this. In my opinion main reason is almost all ICO coins are tradable against ethereum that could be the one reason. So ethereum volume automatically increasing.

In the past but whats driving the price now is this.

Now Ethereum is heated news about the imminent launch of futures on them, there are a lot of updates and a new roadmap from Vitalik for 2018+

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

the presence of investors who are now turning to the ETH in particular the presence of Mr. X by the end of this year ETH will reach $ 1000. and now still in the period of continuous increase that translucent $ 714. ETH has increased significantly by $ 400 within 3 weeks. then we will wait for the statement mr x with ETH $ 1000 at the end of the year.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:29:44 AM

Now a days I see all altcoin prices are increasing, Etherium also increasin.I have some Eth which purchased below$400 but now its price going crazy, don't know what shoul I.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

Price of bitcoin has been growing good. Most users who invested a month back could have gained good profit by now, because the price has grown much high than those days when it was staying around $350.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: