Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price going crazy  (Read 1811 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
Actually that increase in the price of Ethereum was already expected by many people who are already into it. Since bitcoin has already make its way to raise its price to reach it highest price peak, I think it is now also the time for Ethereum to get in line with the price hike done by altcoins. So we must be happy that after a long time consistency, Ethereum is not rising making its way to a great pump.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
Actually that increase in the price of Ethereum was already expected by many people who are already into it. Since bitcoin has already make its way to raise its price to reach it highest price peak, I think it is now also the time for Ethereum to get in line with the price hike done by altcoins. So we must be happy that after a long time consistency, Ethereum is not rising making its way to a great pump.
Yes it was been expected by more people cause we all know how long does ethereum ate taling this kind of situation and until now the position were ethereum is are taking gor igs advantage to more trustworthy coin for after bitcoin.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

the increase in the price of the eth there is nothing crazy. It has always been very stable growth. I feel ETH grow slowly and not crazy like Bitcoin. in a not too distant future, we will see banks use technology Ethereum and eventually smart contract will be used on all over the world

Make me great again
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

I think the increase of Ethereum's price is not brought specifically by any very important update about the Ethereum project. In fact, Ethereum's network is being made heavy by Crypto Kitties. This is in fact a disadvantage to the people who have very important transactions with Ethereum. But still the value of Ethereum is rising. This is the pattern of almost all the major altcoins right now. We can take a look at Waves, Dash, Monero, Ripple, IOTA, etc. And most of all Bitcoin.

I'm expecting one last movement from ethereum. It can get up to $900 this year and complete the year with a great performance. Hope this will happen soon. Next year, will be another story for ethereum community.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

I am agree with you that, ETH price going crazy. After bitcoin ETH will rock no doubt about it. I think ETH will be $1500 in the January of 2018......
According to my prediction ETH will be the next popular currency like bitcoin so It's future will be very good as well.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

I'm more interested what will happen if bitcoin will go down significantly. ETH was stable @ 0.07 during summer and peaked 0.15 vs BTC...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

I'm more interested what will happen if bitcoin will go down significantly. ETH was stable @ 0.07 during summer and peaked 0.15 vs BTC...
It will just a repeated scene as for my interpretation, if btc fell then alts including Eth will rise high, the value right now is only a glimpse
to what will be the coming value of this project, more things and updates will follow and rising to the moon will be seen maybe next year.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:45:39 PM

If the demand for coins increases then certainly the price increases too, an increase in the number of investors can also cause the coins to rise drastically.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

If the demand for coins increases then certainly the price increases too, an increase in the number of investors can also cause the coins to rise drastically.
Yeah ETH have high demand for investment in ICO so if eth price increase i think its normal.
As you can see almost all ICO use ETH for payment if you want invest in ICO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

It will just a repeated scene as for my interpretation, if btc fell then alts including Eth will rise high, the value right now is only a glimpse
to what will be the coming value of this project, more things and updates will follow and rising to the moon will be seen maybe next year.
Next year on eth would really be more interesting which we can possibly witness on the new ATH on next year this is why I do accumulate ETH as much as I can as of these days because I do have the feeling that it will blow up even more on its price soon. The main thing why price of ETH is going crazy because its just simply do have the demand. We do all know if theres a demand of a certain coin then prices do really shoot up. This coin signifies doesn't being affected too much on sudden price increase of bitcoin too just like we do normally see on most alts are entirely different.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

the reason is the cryptokitty craze that made eth on mainstream like btc and another is the icos that are coming which is eth based. for me that is the reason

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

I think the increase of Ethereum's price is not brought specifically by any very important update about the Ethereum project. In fact, Ethereum's network is being made heavy by Crypto Kitties. This is in fact a disadvantage to the people who have very important transactions with Ethereum. But still the value of Ethereum is rising. This is the pattern of almost all the major altcoins right now. We can take a look at Waves, Dash, Monero, Ripple, IOTA, etc. And most of all Bitcoin.

I'm expecting one last movement from ethereum. It can get up to $900 this year and complete the year with a great performance. Hope this will happen soon. Next year, will be another story for ethereum community.
etherreum can be passed $900 for next year, I think it can be never achieved because of the price etherreum is also the end of the end is also nice and stable, and I believe that next year will be able to reach $900
ukiert

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

the reason is the cryptokitty craze that made eth on mainstream like btc and another is the icos that are coming which is eth based. for me that is the reason
But if I think it's not an excuse, because in the presence of etherreum, bitcoin lite coin, it is an achievement of world cryto should we support and we develop
ukiert

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

Yeah ETH have high demand for investment in ICO so if eth price increase i think its normal.
As you can see almost all ICO use ETH for payment if you want invest in ICO.
I also feel that the increase in the ETH was normal, so normal now ETH more on lyrics by investors because of its price also stable sehinnga many people who choose
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

I think that if there were not the kriptokitties that just stuck all the ETH network it could raise even up to $1000 for sure. But now it seems that the problem with pending transactions is gone already... So we ready to fly to the moon Wink

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Cost will strongly depend on that, will  fast solve problems, for example cryptokitties

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

The coin adjusts its price in relation to bitcoin. All because of such rapid growth bitcoin in recent times.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

I think that happened as a result of the recent crypto currency market boom. Some people invested in ethereum wishing it to be successful someday just like bitcoin.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

It's like asking how Bitcoin fluctuated so much this year. Investors (those high profiles ones-specifically...ICO), people who use ETH for transactions, and just ETH being popular this year.
Anyway, ETH has a lot of potential.
Specific reason for that.. economically and systematically speaking- well, it'll take too long to explain the processes as to how it became that way.
If your concern is if there's something crazy going on, well there's none. The huge increase is normal.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

I think it is not a surprise that the ethereum's recent price. It was already a promising coin. And also I think it have a good potential for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: