Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:37:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price going crazy  (Read 1808 times)
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:28:14 PM

We should have predicted that, after that BTC had rallied so much an adjustment of the proportion between number one and number two had to happen.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

If you try out different smart contract platforms developed so far, you will know that ETH's ecosystem is way more mature than any other platforms.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

ETH has always been stable. Most of the ICOs with the other coins are running through the Ethereum blockchain and that is causing investors to devote their trust to ETH. Even new apps that are rising are powered by the ETH chain and that is pushing ETH to rise in value. There is also the new game Cryptokities that has caused the mess in the transactions of this altcoin but I think that is also one of the reasons that are giving the push to the ETH. Ethereum is the succesfull coin that had the first successful ICO and it started the new trend, trend of the other ICOs that are usually based on the ETH chains. Its price will rise even more in the next year and the people that are buying it now are making good investment cause they will only gain profit in the end.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

Go go go ETH i have invest some money there, i hope ETH still grow up
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

after bitcoin the real believe is ethereum. because bitcoin is so high in price, so people invest in ethereum. this is the reason ethereum is going crazy.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

There's many possible answer why ethereum increasing price is because the price of the bitcoin is very high. Because ethereum is base on the bitcoin but it's always the price of ethereum increase if the price of the bitcoin also increase. Maybe they have many buyers also of ethereum so the price will increase more . I hope also I cn see the price of 1000 thousands dollars so I can earn big profit and to those people have ethereum coin in their wallet. Last few months the price is stock but now for sure it will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

i dont have the right answer for your question i mean ans answer that is based on analytical view but in my humble opinion i think that ethereum is and still an undervalued alt and i think God willing this new year will be a good year for erc20
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:11 PM

When you look at the dollar price it has gone up some , price in satoshi is a bit lower then 2 months ago.
I still think there is more reason the invest in eth then in btc at this moment.

FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

the rise in eth is caused by the rise of BTC because already many investors are investing in bitcoin and now get to Etherium that will get to the price of 1500 $ in 2018 later so we wait for the increase of etherium

Oh boy...I wish I had some money left...  Lips sealed Lips sealed

hello
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:01:38 PM

The bitcoin grows, of course the ethereum also pulls it up in price. Now the whole market is green. Let's see when the general pump ends in the market. But, I think the price of the ETH before the end of the year will show 800 or even 1000.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

Indeed it is.  I did say in a previous post that i would be quite surprised if ETH doesn't reach $1K in the early part of 2018.   As it is the next best thing to Bitcoin it seems, at least for now.  In terms of the usage, smart contracts and all that,  ETH is actually more useful in my opinion.  But i think that the price going up this high, this soon has a lot to do with the increase in value of Bitcoin as well.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Well bitcoins prices are very high for low budget people so i think that ethereum is the next best coin after bitcoins so people would invest in them therefore causing the increase in price of ethereum.But ethereum isn't the onmy one altcoin who raised suddenly litecoins dash IOTA and many more coins has also increased due to this as everyone wants to earn profits.Ethereum will rise in 2018 by large number i hope.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

Indeed it is.  I did say in a previous post that i would be quite surprised if ETH doesn't reach $1K in the early part of 2018.   As it is the next best thing to Bitcoin it seems, at least for now.  In terms of the usage, smart contracts and all that,  ETH is actually more useful in my opinion.  But i think that the price going up this high, this soon has a lot to do with the increase in value of Bitcoin as well.

I also think that the price in the air will reach $ 1,000, but it will only happen if the bitcoin does not fall, because bitcoin is now very expensive and can drop at any moment.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:36 PM

I also think that the price in the air will reach $ 1,000, but it will only happen if the bitcoin does not fall, because bitcoin is now very expensive and can drop at any moment.

Yes, I'm also scared by this figure of 20,000 today for bitcoin. If it starts to fall, then the whole market will fall to the ground. I hope the near future will not happen.

Antikais

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

i wouldnt say crazy. bitcoin did x8 . litecoin did x6. ripple did x3. stellar did x5. besides that ethereum did only x2 based on dolar.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

Just my opinion but I don't think ETH is performing extremely well at the moment. A few months ago, price was x times higher.
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

I want to share this idea for you ;

As I’m writing this post ETH is at $720 with a total valuation of approximate $69 billion as seen on coinmarketcap.

The price surge we’ve seen in the last days and weeks is thrilling.

We went from $330 to $720 in 30 days, that’s an increase of 120%.

But the bullrun won’t last forever.

We might see a correction coming EOY or at least we’ll find a new support level where we consolidate.

But what’s the outlook for ETHs price in 2018? And what would be the katalysts driving the price upwards?

DApps Several DApps will go live in 2018, running thousands of contracts using ETH as gas to fuel their systems.

ETH Futures It is more or less still a rumor that ETH will be traded on traditional markets just like Bitcoin, but will come eventually.

Hardcap The Ethereum dev team is discussing to cap the total supply of ETH to anywhere between 102 and 120 million ETH. This would not only make it finite and scarce, it would also stop the "money printing" arguments.

ETH sinks/burning The dev team around Buterin are discussing to implement “ETH-sinks” and burning ETH with contracts as a method to regulate supply and inflation.

Scaling solutions 2018 Ethereum will address the main problem of blockchains: scaling. Several projects like Truebit, Raiden, Sharding, POS and Plasma are all being developed actively and some are even deployed on the Testnet.

Proof of Stake The switch from mining (PoW) to POS is the hottest topic for ETH in 2018 since it will not only make the network quicker and safer, it will also pay 2-8% annual dividends to stakers all while saving massive amounts of energy.

With all the above mentioned points I’m thinking that ETH will have a successful 2018.

ETHs market cap is currently nearly double the market cap of the whole crypto market from January 2017.

I think everything below $2000 per ETH EOY 2018 is an understatement.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:42 PM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
The ETH price vary in every minute so there's no reason why the eth price increases rapidly. We don't know how the price calculated that much. For me, if the altcoin got high demand it will also get the higher price.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

I don`t think the ETH price is going crazy as all cryptos are growing fast nowadays! I`d rather say the crypto market is going crazy but I wish it will continue more and more) The daily volume of many coins/tokens makes me going crazy too!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

This could probably be due to bitcoin's increasing popularity which had somehow paved way for the altcoins to be known as well. Eth has been stable for the last months and this huge increase in value is a good indication that investors are also seeing some potential in altcoins, particularly eth. Eth's growth in value maybe due to the increased number of investors and exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: