Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price going crazy  (Read 1808 times)
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:54:08 PM

I think also because of Bitcoins incereasing price, thats why value of Ethereum goes up also. To compete with other altcoins and get more investors.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

I think also because of Bitcoins incereasing price, thats why value of Ethereum goes up also. To compete with other altcoins and get more investors.
The price of Ethereum is not going up because of the price of bitcoin,if you compare the price in bitcoin it has gone down considerably,but their proposed fork has made this rally possible and i hope the rally will take us to new levels and we might touch thousand dollars soon.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
I would not say that the price has increased very strongly, it has grown in comparison with the dollar, but the price relative to the bitcoin has fallen very much, so expect to return to the previous highs relative to the bitcoin

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
subitlist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:01:11 PM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
I think that because of market effect..the price of btc has made positif effect for other cryptocurency..and thats good for us..
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

Eth price projected to rally if demand is high or some hype is going on. I believe Eth true price ranges from 1000$ - 1300$ it's my own perception and my opinion doesn't really matter, since eth nowadays is really more useful in terms of investment and other smart contract related project.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:30 PM

I am not surprised that ETH is taking off since it is so legit and offers a new tech that Bitcoin doesn't. Smart contracts are really interesting and the fact Ethereum is also backed by a superpower (Russian government) says a lot about it's future potential... which is very high (obviously).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:33:21 PM

people are starting to invest a lot in ethereum also, so that would explain why the price is going up

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

I would not say that the price has increased very strongly, it has grown in comparison with the dollar, but the price relative to the bitcoin has fallen very much, so expect to return to the previous highs relative to the bitcoin
Yeah if you compare ETH with the dollar price or fiat then the price of ETH looks rising but if you compare it with bitcoin. you can see the price of ethereum is decreasing. because at the moment bitcoin is still strengthening and making eth price weaken. but you do not have to worry. as many have said that the ethereum will return to strengthen and make the price even higher
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:57:31 PM

The ETH price vary in every minute so there's no reason why the eth price increases rapidly. We don't know how the price calculated that much. For me, if the altcoin got high demand it will also get the higher price.
Yes the price of it is increasing at a higher speed and seeing this many traders are starting to trade with ethereum and also many investors moved their money to ethereum. I also suggest some of my friends that they have to invest some of their income even in ethereum because I am of the view that it is also possible that the price of ethereum will also increase just like bitcoin and it is also possible that one day we will see the price of ethereum reached to $20000.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

congratulations for those holding eth, I'm sure ETH is not finished yet.
and by 2018 I expect a lot. although the end of this eth network is very slow.

kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

718 per ETH, it's price is gonna hit storic one, hopefully I'm  holding more than 5 ETH.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:26:54 AM

Because of the expensive transaction fees of btc people now preferred ETH and other crypto for low fees. Anyways, the increasing price of eth is just normal, it is now gaining its spotlight because of other coins that fueling up its price.

[
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:34:20 AM

More investor come to buy erhereum after they have bitcoin, soon ethereum will increase and reach the highest price in 2018.
and of course everyone going crazy to hold and sell it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

some people cant see ethereum rising in the market as its value against bitcoin is continue falling, well some people in this market are just looking after bitcoin price and not seeing ethereum to dollars value.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

because they added a project and function for the ethereum so that it'll be a much use in the market that is why it gets more investors than before
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

I see the common reason pf growing prices of most influential after Bitcoin currencies. There is a trend of our days. People believe in Bitcoin they believe in alternative currencies too, and all they supported blockchain.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Yeah if you compare ETH with the dollar price or fiat then the price of ETH looks rising but if you compare it with bitcoin. you can see the price of ethereum is decreasing. because at the moment bitcoin is still strengthening and making eth price weaken. but you do not have to worry. as many have said that the ethereum will return to strengthen and make the price even higher
On the other hand. The ether grew on the background of the stagnation of bitcoin at $ 17,000. Now the situation has changed. Bitcoin is growing again around $ 20,000, and the air has stopped growing, he stopped at $ 700. The conclusion is simple, bitcoin grows, violas either fall or remain in place.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

I think it's not crazy but normal. Bitcoin is pumped and and so as Altcoins like Ethereum.
Ethereum is the leader of Altcoin group so even Bitcoin Cash has more expensive than Ethereum, it is the most and highest valued in terms of market capital and next year, Ethereum should be pumped more than this year.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.

Why only until February? I think Ethereum has great prospects for development. After switching to PoS, the price should go up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: