Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Code 43 Video Card XFX Radeon 580 4GB  (Read 275 times)
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Try to run AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher, you can download from HERE
That card might have a modded bios, let us know if thats helped with error 43

I guess it doesn't have a modded bios:

Does it?

Run pixel clock patcher may help. I received error code 43 everytime I mod my card. Run pixel clock patcher then restart your rig and it'll work

Do you mean to run atikmdag patcher 1.4.6?

Should I run it to my graphics cards?

Please look at the link picture above.

What is your problem Huh Download  atikmdag patcher 1.4.6, run the program and hit YES button ( si in your case ) !!!!
atikmdag patcher not going to tell you if your card have a modded bios or not !!!
Its going to fix your driver issue , error code 43, if you bios is modded !!!
Simple and easy !!!
You're absolutely right. I just want to add that after installing the patch for the driver, the situation may happen again after I updated Windows. I always disable automatic updates Windows but sometimes critical updates bypass my bans. Forced update Windows 10 is the biggest problem for me.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dislorth (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

What is your problem Huh Download  atikmdag patcher 1.4.6, run the program and hit YES button ( si in your case ) !!!!
atikmdag patcher not going to tell you if your card have a modded bios or not !!!
Simple and easy !!!

Ok xxcsu thank you very much for clarifying my doubt.
I will patch my graphics card with atikmdag patcher 1.4.6.
dislorth (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

AB means Afterburner.

"For make sure use AB and set it to default setting."
Set it to the default setting, cause stock bios and modded one would be different on default AB setting.

where can I find the right blockchain version drivers for my XFX 580?
You can find it here:
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

Tips: Install until extracting file only then ignore installation process (cancel it). Then update your RX 580 (4GB) driver manually from Device Manager, You driver file will be located in drive C, AMD/Packages/../.. (as default).

Edit: Then restart your system.  Wink

I have downloaded te latest blockchain version drivers for my XFX 580: Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-18.3.4-c0326037-win10-64bit-180325_drvBETA

When I try to install it manually just for the 4GB graphics card It says that the graphics card is already updated with the latest drivers  Huh Huh Huh

What can I do?

What is your problem Huh Download  atikmdag patcher 1.4.6, run the program and hit YES button ( si in your case ) !!!!
Simple and easy !!!

I have already downloaded atikmdag patcher 1.4.6 and patched my graphics cards but still the same issue  Undecided

Look at this pictures:

What can I do?

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

What can I do?

Hi bro, been noticed this after reading again your first post

I have connected only the 4GB graphics card and still the same issue.
The 4GB graphics card is the only one that it is not working

Have you tried installing only the 4GB graphics card in PCIe x16 slot on mboard? exclude all risers and other GPU's just to isolate your prob

if you already did this and you still got an error, I supposed, you had a bad GPU card
dislorth (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:06:31 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 12:18:26 AM by dislorth

Hi bro, been noticed this after reading again your first post

I have connected only the 4GB graphics card and still the same issue.
The 4GB graphics card is the only one that it is not working

Have you tried installing only the 4GB graphics card in PCIe x16 slot on mboard? exclude all risers and other GPU's just to isolate your prob

if you already did this and you still got an error, I supposed, you had a bad GPU card

I guess the 4GB  graphics card is wrong because it doesnt work.

So now Im having a new issue.

Before I made all changes and sugestions given on this topic my rig was working ok without a monitor connected, so now if the rig doesnt have a monitor connected it doesnt start minig, neither I cant use Teamviewer because it just shows a black screem and It just shows the mouse cursor and nothing else.

When I connect the monitor it shows the normal screen in TeamViewer and it shows Claymore stopped. I have to close it and restart it to start the mining process and it start mining again.

What is wrong now?

I used to use my rig without a monitor connected  Undecided so now if It doesnt have a monitor conected it doesnt work  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: