Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITEDU - TOP 1 THE CRYPTOCURRENCY EDUCATION  (Read 1006 times)
PETER GODWON (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

In case your token is for payment only, I have 2 questions:
1. Why do you think that parents will prefer to use a crypto currency, which they have to use usd to buy btc and then the token, rather than pay by USD?
2. How will you persuade educational institutions to accept your currency?
Thank BeqaS for considering our project.
Firstly, as you know, Bitedu ecosystem, by which students from different countries can pay for the living expense and other fees in the most convenient way and at the most economical cost. Currently, Bitcoin is not yet stabilized, the price of Bitcoin is so irregular that we can guess right. Bitedu overcomes these inconvenience. Beside you can use Bitedu for paying the cost of studying between countries, investors can earn more and more profit from joining Bitedu ICO and lending program. So, using Bitedu is oppotunity to make money for you.
Secondly, to develop Bitedu ecosystem, we met the representatives of schools (Massachuseets Institute of Technology (MIT), Columbia university (USA), University of Cambridge (UK), University of Toronto (Canada) and Monash University (Australia), Kyoto University (Japan) and accessed to online education centers such as: The FAUQUIER Bank (USA), the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (USA), Cambridge Education Group UK Center (UK) to recommend payment method for online courses by Bitedu worldwide. So we persuade that the educational institutions accepted Bitedu as an online payment.
Please truth us and join Bitedu ecosystem to change your life.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

1. Why do you think that parents will prefer to use a crypto currency, which they have to use usd to buy btc and then the token, rather than pay by USD?
Firstly, as you know, Bitedu ecosystem, by which students from different countries can pay for the living expense and other fees in the most convenient way and at the most economical cost. Currently, Bitcoin is not yet stabilized, the price of Bitcoin is so irregular that we can guess right. Bitedu overcomes these inconvenience. Beside you can use Bitedu for paying the cost of studying between countries, investors can earn more and more profit from joining Bitedu ICO and lending program. So, using Bitedu is oppotunity to make money for you.
Secondly, to develop Bitedu ecosystem, we met the representatives of schools (Massachuseets Institute of Technology (MIT), Columbia university (USA), University of Cambridge (UK), University of Toronto (Canada) and Monash University (Australia), Kyoto University (Japan) and accessed to online education centers such as: The FAUQUIER Bank (USA), the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (USA), Cambridge Education Group UK Center (UK) to recommend payment method for online courses by Bitedu worldwide. So we persuade that the educational institutions accepted Bitedu as an online payment.

by meeting all the representatives of each schools that you mentioned, how was the negotiation? Do you think you did a successful job recommending them your platforms?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

yess, click on the linkedin dont have any information about dev team exclude PR's person.
Thank Kizuto for considering our project.
As you know, ICO is not legally in some countries, so we can’t publish some informations about our project until completing Bitedu ecosystem. So please keep calm, we will try our best to provide important information for you as soon as possible.
Thanks!
PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

by meeting all the representatives of each schools that you mentioned, how was the negotiation? Do you think you did a successful job recommending them your platforms?
In March 2017 and July 2017, we met the representatives of these institutions and negotiated with policies in the near future. According our conversation, they accepted to use Bitedu as an online payment of the studying cost incase Bitedu develop steadfastly. We unified some term to co-operate in the long time. So, we persuade that our platform will be used common by students, their parents... in around the world.
Thanks!
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

This Education Cryptocurrency is really nice and very interesting. It will have a big impact in the international student market. So I really hope that this project continue to strive for success in the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

The project is very clear for me now. It's good to referred to others for them to ask to join here. Because as the name stated that this is Top 1 I think it's good enough for them to join this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:34 AM

Readly, This's project is interesting. But how can you guarantee that we will benefit in this project? I want more details to read about your project for more ideas and information so we know if this is really worth it. I like it and good luck success!
hadang

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:59:28 AM

Readly, This's project is interesting. But how can you guarantee that we will benefit in this project? I want more details to read about your project for more ideas and information so we know if this is really worth it. I like it and good luck success!
About BTEU:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/biteduu/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitedu_bteu
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat / HX7FDhL8b4sAbmPcAbJYpQ
Is this project in Vietnam?
kennieben

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:23:43 AM

Each day from 15 December 2017 to 14 January 2018 sells 300,000 BTEU
Each ID registered only buys 3000 BTEU per day
Every day I only buy 3,000 coins is too little. If possible more time in the big bonus would be better
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

Wow I like this so much. You give the parents a less hassle work. This is really nice for them  because they don't need a rush to pay if needed in time. Such a great idea to have this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

Each registered ID allows to buy 3000 BTEU per day is that enough for each registered person? What is the equivalent value of 3000 BTEU?

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Each registered ID allows to buy 3000 BTEU per day is that enough for each registered person? What is the equivalent value of 3000 BTEU?
That's 3000*0.18=$540
But why people invest on this project? I just check their crowsale engine nothing difference with cheap source code that are using by many ponzi lending ICO.
Is Bitedu have real products relate in Education industry?

seriin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

Really amazing strategy for the benefits of every users of this cryptocurrency educational project. I really hope that this will succeed in the social market for the good of everyone that will serve as their source of knowledge.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

according to your statement there institutions that already accepted your payment system in the near future, that means your project is really into a good progress. This project really has a potential growth in the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

This Education Cryptocurrency is really nice and very interesting. It will have a big impact in the international student market. So I really hope that this project continue to strive for success in the market.
Thank Serijn for considering our project.
We are trying our best to develop Bitedu ecosystem. We hope that you always trust us and support us everytime.
Thanks!
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

Im pretty sirr that this post have not enough information about this projects please add more info coz its really interesting

PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Thank duongtien86vn for considering our project.
We are trying our best to develop Bitedu ecosystem. Beside making a steadfast, effective and useful platform for Bitedu, we are conducting a common advertisement program to attract more an more members to know and join our project. We guarantee that all member can get profit by joining ICO and lending program in the near future.
And if you want to know more information about Bitedu, please visit our website by follow link:
Whitepaper: https://bitedu.io/Assets/resources/BITEDU-ICO-WPP.pdf
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/biteduu/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HX7FDhL8b4sAbmPcAbJYpQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitedu_bteu...

PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

The project is very clear for me now. It's good to referred to others for them to ask to join here. Because as the name stated that this is Top 1 I think it's good enough for them to join this project.
Thank JustQueen for considering our project.
As you know, a crytocurrency can't develop without the support of community. So to reach our target, we are conducting a common advertisement program to attract more and more members. Of course, we evaluate well if you refer to others to join this project.
Bitedu will hold top 1 of the international education cryptocurrency market. Now is your chance.
Thanks!
PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

Each day from 15 December 2017 to 14 January 2018 sells 300,000 BTEU
Each ID registered only buys 3000 BTEU per day
Every day I only buy 3,000 coins is too little. If possible more time in the big bonus would be better
Thank Kennieben for considering our project.
This is our roadmap. We want to develop Bitedu ecosystem and make chance for more and more people. So, 3000 coins per member per day is suitable. We evaluate well your opinion. Maybe we will find  another way to meet your need in the next time.
Please support our project and make more profit in the near future.
Thanks!
PETER GODWON (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Wow I like this so much. You give the parents a less hassle work. This is really nice for them  because they don't need a rush to pay if needed in time. Such a great idea to have this project.
Thank Superforg27 for considering our project.
We are trying our best to get our target, suppy online payment for abroad studying. So we hope you will support our project everytime.
This is your chance to make money. Please visit our website to refer more information.
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: