Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumbest thing you did in Crypto as a noob  (Read 1820 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

A few days ago i decided to sell 500 BNB coins because it was not moving for ages and bitcoin was pumping. After panic selling it turns out that after a few days BNB is now double the price that i sold it for Angry bitcoin on the other hand is rising slowly - should have kept the bnb!

S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

two years ago on Poloniex exchange, i saw a huge red candle on GEMZ cryptocurrency, dropped like 80% of its value,
i though "time to buy !" and i went all in.

when i connected back to poloniex, i knew why the price droppped so low, the currency was about to be delisted ==

then i have to sell 60% lower... and yes i was all in.

i never felt so stupid.

in my defense, i was just a few week trader newbie. never hear about any crypto before.

damn it ! Smiley
Emaxxx (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:19:17 AM

two years ago on Poloniex exchange, i saw a huge red candle on GEMZ cryptocurrency, dropped like 80% of its value,
i though "time to buy !" and i went all in.

when i connected back to poloniex, i knew why the price droppped so low, the currency was about to be delisted ==

then i have to sell 60% lower... and yes i was all in.

i never felt so stupid.

in my defense, i was just a few week trader newbie. never hear about any crypto before.

damn it ! Smiley
hahahha...bad feeling bro

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

The dumbest things I did back in the days as Noob was to listen to every dick and harry that spread FUD about the coin I am invested in. Once i hear any particular kind of FUD I always respond immediately think that they were legit info! Crazy days I tell you!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

Just yesterday I wanted to sell some of my Bitcoins for ZAR - the BTC/ZAR price was falling due to political reasons and I wanted to capitalize on it by selling high and buying low. I saw the numbers fly past on the exchange and started to panic. In my haste, I fumbled to get a sell order submitted and did not realize I was typing a very low price into the box. So I sold my Bitcoins for about $100 less per Bitcoin than what I could have gotten. Lucikly the price went down far enough so I could buy again and just break even, but I could have made a little had I just focused more.

AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:18 PM

the most dumbest I've ever done in crypto is the sale of my altcoins and finally reprimand because once a few days the prices have risen. and listened to someone else who was good at investing in it but not.
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

guys, do not give in to panic, keep coins, they will bring you a fortune, do not make my mistakes when I sell, it grows when I buy on hayah, it falls! it's so stupid.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

I tried to earn money in a pump group. of course, as 90% of people joining this shity scammy experience, I lost 80% of my bet.
But it's in doing mistakes that we learn the most Cheesy

So for all newcommers here, never go in a pump group, they will make you believe that you will earn a lot, but generally, the only winners are the owners of the pump group themself, and they will never tell you who they are, of course :p

Good luck for your future investments my friends.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Buying high and selling low. 😂

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

Dumbest thing is investing in coins I know nothing about, just because the charts look good. ALWAYS do your research before you invest in a project!

bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

Just about every time I sell any coin it skyrockets.  I could hold a coin for a year, with very little profit, sell it, and the next day it triples.  Happens all the time.  If you want to get rich I'l announce what coin I am selling.  Then you buy it.  Guaranteed big profits!  LOL

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:36 PM

i got in crypto 7 months ago

lost 0.1 btc in dicegame when btc price was around 3,5kusd -.-
i could still smack my head on a wall -.-

buy high, sell low because i couldnt wait

lesson learned never happened again

raperinoa

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

i think i`m just jumping conclusion to sign up with scam ico web emcash.global, thanks god i haven`t send anything but i got to change my password almost on everything oh dear  Cry
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

when the btc price around $300 I sold it to make cash money and same with most alt coin that I got from giveaway or faucet, I sold them and now I prefer to hold most coin especially cheap coin.
moonbeams

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

Just about every time I sell any coin it skyrockets.  I could hold a coin for a year, with very little profit, sell it, and the next day it triples.  Happens all the time.  If you want to get rich I'l announce what coin I am selling.  Then you buy it.  Guaranteed big profits!  LOL

That's funny shit bro. I'm sure a lot of us feel the same way.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

Hi all! I got into cryto this same time last year, I wanna share with you the dumbest thing I did as a noob back then, and it still haunting me.

I created a new ethereum wallet last year I stocked it up with 25eth..am very poor at that time eth was 4$ each I think..that was the most I could afford, I was using an ethereum client node, unfortunately for me I wrote down my wallet address instead of the private key. Now m been haunted by that fact I could have been a millionaire in my country..#dumbestthingyoudidincrypt
I am sorry about your sad story bro but we all commit mistakes so that's okay what's important is you will look for ways to earn crypto who know's you might get more than what you lose.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

try to send ETH from my wallet to another wallet when the Ethereum network was stuck.when i try to send etherscan shows that transaction was not success.I try few times.(3 or 4 times.).After few hours etherscan was shown all transactions are on processing.My mind was stuck when i saw it  Undecided  Undecided.All my ETH goes to another wallet.From that i learnt dont try more and more for same transaction.It will definitely work  Grin

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

Grin Grin

Yesterday I was in doubt, should I sell my BTC for BCH or NEO. I chose NEO, and right after that BCH went up 68% overnight..

UniversaUTN

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

Trading coins for coins :/
Emaxxx (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Hello guys. I dumb my 222k hydro for 50$..how dumb am I?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: