Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:15:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumbest thing you did in Crypto as a noob  (Read 1820 times)
trainer67

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

The bad thing when I join in Cryptocurrency
It is probably the wrong investment. I first joined and invested:
Buy top and bottom! Unfortunately, my lack of knowledge has made me lose a lot of money.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Hi all! I got into cryto this same time last year, I wanna share with you the dumbest thing I did as a noob back then, and it still haunting me.

I created a new ethereum wallet last year I stocked it up with 25eth..am very poor at that time eth was 4$ each I think..that was the most I could afford, I was using an ethereum client node, unfortunately for me I wrote down my wallet address instead of the private key. Now m been haunted by that fact I could have been a millionaire in my country..#dumbestthingyoudidincrypt
dumbest thing would be. buy tokens and selling it by  30% plus. then a week later. the price of the token was doubled. it was the shittest moment of my life at the moment.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

dumbest for me was selling off my airdrop and bounty reward when im new in this things, but now im hodling everything i recieve
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

The dumbest thing for me is to invest in mobilego which turned into one of the biggest scams ever. They raised $50 million at ico and now the team is splitting up. Lawsuits incoming!
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

The most stupid thing is that I invested in coins on a downtrend and lost about 50% of the deposit due to the fact that I did not understand absolutely the movements and manipulations in the market.
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

my most idiotic thing was essentially not getting into bitcoin when I found out about it 6 years back. I began to, completed a group of online research at that point chose it was excessively muddled, making it impossible to do and surrendered...
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

All of us made a stupid move like yours, don't be haunted on what happen on your past, you can't really turn back. Instead make it as an inspiration to do more and prove yourself that behind that major move, you can prove that you learn a lesson on that. And just continue stepping forward.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Like an idiot, getting involved in the hype of Bitconnect. Glad I only invested a small amount and got most back before it crashed.
Never join things following just hype.
I've become a lot smarter and wiser since then. A lot ore research is done now.  Grin
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

We all have made bad dicesions when we first started to use cryptocurrency, and maybe for most of the poeple the biggest mistake they did is they did not save bitcoin up until now, or else they would have became crazy rich from it, i know i personnaly regret not saving my coins, i tried to collect as much bitcoin as i can in one year and then i sold them when the price reached 1000$, soon after that by a couple of months bitcoin started rising like crazy
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

The dumbest thing I did in my whole cryptocurrency career was when I never believed in bitcoin. I have heard about bitcoin in the early 2011. I saw an advertisement about it and said this might be another internet scam or just a spam. If only I took the time to check it out first and maybe buy some when the price was so low. I could have become a freaking millionaire now. Till this day those memory keeps on haunting me.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

well, it was funny actually when the  first time I get into crypto or this forum, all that I have think it's just to earn some money and I wrote some dumb post which is really an awkward and no sense at all then it has been removed because it was  clearly dumb post.
realyn02

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:04 AM

i buy high and sell low. That is my dumbest thing, ,  Grin Grin Grin
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

maybe the dumbest thing i made in crypto as a noob is to sell all my coins in early stage last year like selling coins at 1 sats in the market and i dont know much about the price history or something i just want to get few satoshi in my wallet and i am happy about that and hell yeah i lost a good coin and hit almost 1 usd price last december. lesson learned from that and i am holding coins now waiting for a good profit Cheesy
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

We all make mistakes. My biggest mistake was buying coins for a project that I subconsciously knew was going to be joke. But we learn from our mistakes and I make sure I know who and what I'm supporting before getting into it.
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

the dumbest thing i did is panic selling. cause in just a newbie i think about 2 years ago. when i see the price starts to go down i sell all my altcoin. but after a month the price goes up and up and up. haaaay 😩
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Hi all! I got into cryto this same time last year, I wanna share with you the dumbest thing I did as a noob back then, and it still haunting me.

I created a new ethereum wallet last year I stocked it up with 25eth..am very poor at that time eth was 4$ each I think..that was the most I could afford, I was using an ethereum client node, unfortunately for me I wrote down my wallet address instead of the private key. Now m been haunted by that fact I could have been a millionaire in my country..#dumbestthingyoudidincrypt

It is okay. With that, you were learning that you must write down or copy all of your wallet information next time.
Sometimes the mistakes you done become experience even the dumbest thing.
I was trying to unlock eth address using private key : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
That is the dumbest thing i have done.  Grin

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

the dumbest thing i did is panic selling. cause in just a newbie i think about 2 years ago. when i see the price starts to go down i sell all my altcoin. but after a month the price goes up and up and up. haaaay 😩

Similar here. I also did a few panic selling, which cause me lost a lot. I guess you did not really loss until you sell your coin. For me, I bought at a high price when everyone start to enter the crypto market, then I sold a bunch when the price start to fall down. Now I am holding the rest of my coins.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Dumbest thing I did? Well I didnt pay attention on crypto before Soi stopped and for me that was the dumbest move i made.  I cannot say that Im a pro at this but Im pretty sure that Im not the only one. So for all those newbies out there I will suggest to you that keep on reading reliable articles. Study how this thing works and Ill guaranteed you a sweet taste of success.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

first of all I condolence you for the incident.

but it's just the past and do not get it over, everyone has a bad past and they can make it so happy when into the future.
forget your 25Ethereum and do it again to find it by trading in cryptocurrency or following a bounty campaign.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

Dumbest thing I did? Well I didnt pay attention on crypto before Soi stopped and for me that was the dumbest move i made.  I cannot say that Im a pro at this but Im pretty sure that Im not the only one. So for all those newbies out there I will suggest to you that keep on reading reliable articles. Study how this thing works and Ill guaranteed you a sweet taste of success.
Same with me, I already knew crypto 3 years ago but didn't focus on it, I have made 1 bitcoin before and sell it afterwards, i have no idea that it will bloom in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: