Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest In Dec 2017  (Read 1510 times)
James Messy (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:53 AM

Which are the leading Altcoins to be invested in order to earn more profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:28:19 AM

Litecoin is still one of the best altcoins to make profit. and it is growing with such a strength each time it rises.

then i would look into IOTA, it is going to have a good future specially in the short term with the pumps that it is going to have.

there are also a lot of smaller altcoins which get pumped every day that i sometimes invest in as a high risk trading option.

to the moon with bitcoin...
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

I think litecoin and waves is the best altcoins to invest at the moment. We have seen sharp increase in the price of these altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:42:04 AM

Litecoin is still one of the best altcoins to make profit.
It's one of the good coins to invest for this year but for 2018 I'll say that stick back to bitcoin. @OP do you invested with bitcoin already? Before you ask for those altcoins that are good to consider for investing for this year, consider first to have bitcoin. No doubt that bitcoin is the best coin to invest but if you are not interested about it. Litecoin and ETH will be the best altcoins that you can invest and also add to that list Monero. These are my top priorities but it is followed by other altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

Litecoin is still one of the best altcoins to make profit.
It's one of the good coins to invest for this year but for 2018 I'll say that stick back to bitcoin. @OP do you invested with bitcoin already? Before you ask for those altcoins that are good to consider for investing for this year, consider first to have bitcoin. No doubt that bitcoin is the best coin to invest but if you are not interested about it. Litecoin and ETH will be the best altcoins that you can invest and also add to that list Monero. These are my top priorities but it is followed by other altcoins.
Between bitcoin and Litecoin, I will definitely choose the latter. Because the price of Bitcoin is really too high, while the current Litecoin is currently only less than 350 dollars. But at the same time I also consider various ICOs and other altcoin.

L0uis

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:21 AM

Litecoin would top the list since I read that many BTC investors are jumping towards LTC as it had a tremendous growth this years. Almost 4000% in growth which is more than that of BTC. The lightning network is the main reason why people are attracted towards it since it has lowered the transaction fee and blazed the confirmation speed.
legend2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

Ether, dash and lightcoin are now at the height and go higher and higher. Very promising and very interesting to join these coins, they are very different from bitcoin and trade in them looks much more dynamic and risky.

bsetyawan

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

i know 3 altcoin that good to invest. ARK,NXT and IOTA
buy fast now and hold it and see your profit later.
Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

I think it is good to invest in BWC and ARF
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

You can choose eth and xmr as alternative investment besides bitcoin itself. I'm not fundamental investor/ trader, only see chart and my faith about the coin. Eth still the best after bitcoin, but you should know xmr has right pattern to become alternative after eth. The price not too high but has stable. Very good sign for investment. Try it but never forget your stop loss. Good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

Ethereum, litecoin are the best altcoins to invest in 2017. Ethereum litecoin are now become very popular among people. Due their growth of price. Ethereum has very high potential coin and litecoin is also grows in price. Both altcoins have a good future.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

I just interested investing in ethereum if i want to invest in altcoin. Because ethereum have a big potential to equal the bitcoin price. One of the main factors is ethereum as the coinbase of ICO payments. Yeah i think in 2018 the price ethereum will increasing, maybe arround $2000, i sure for that.
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

waves the new ethereum.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest with and i am sure that the value will increase as time goes by and by the end of 2018 i know that probably it will be 22000 dollars and may equal or greater the value of bitcoin, we dont know what will happen, we will just trust and believe
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

Sphere in my view is easily the BEST you could wish for. There is everything you could demand for along with giving away 100 of their tokens for just signup!

They are based upon decentralizing social network and works at giving us the control over our privacy along with opportunity to earn!
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

When we speak about altcoin, Litecoin will always be at the top of the list for good reasons. It is cheap, reliable at is very popular which increases its demand and price. Now is the best time to invest in litecoin. Some altcoins have bright futures too like etherium and iota. But always bear in mind that change is the only constant in this world. Nothing always stays the same.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:37:53 AM

If you are looking for earning profits only in Dec 17,then there are many coins available for you,but I suggest you LTC and ETH which price going to bump in near future maybe in 2018.So invest on these coins to get good profits.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:00:14 AM

In my opinion the best altcoins for December-17 is NEO, DECRED,WALTON,BAT and GOLEM. Also I want to add Ripple (XRP) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) because this two coins are under dog now, They have good up move ahead. Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at $0.23 from $.03. If Ripple break $0.30 with high volume, we will see easily $0.40 and for Stellar Lumens (XLM) I see $0.25 in next 2-3 months.But still I will prefer to invest some capital  in Ether and Bitcoin, because this two coins is evergreen in crypto.

Golovins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

I would suggest to look at this coins: NEM, IOTA, and WAVES if you are looking not on standart altcoins like LTC
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

If you have big balls then you could potentially look into investing in some LTC. Should be obvious that it is very very risky to do so at this stage of the mania but it could still go up by 50% or more in value, nobody knows for sure.

IOTA is going down a bit right now, meaning that potentially it could be a good buy.

We've seen how strongly IOTA has performed in the past few weeks. Now that IOTA has stabilized and found its price floor, you should be able to make an easy 0.0001 BTC per IOTA in profits on your investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: