Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest In Dec 2017  (Read 1512 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

For December 2017, I'll suggest you buy in very late 2017 because I think many of Altcoin was getting down for its price, some are not. Pick the right altcoins to invest and choose altcoins that give you many profits. However, my opinion is, IOTA and Ripple are the best altcoins to invest since they are so cheap and probably got bright futures.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

I usually prefer to invest in top leading altcoins in the coin market as much as possible. Maybe in Bitcoin or in ethereum, I think these two are best altcoin to invest, seeing their growth in the market as they increased their value and price this past days of December. It is good to invest to coins you are comfortable to give your trust in terms of investments.

nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:25 AM

As of now, I would say Litecoin. Unlike any other altcoins, Litecoin chart have been increasing with only just a few amount of time. Chances of getting a profit is higher than those other altcoins. I always see litecoin taking the path of bitcoin. It may not be as big as bitcoin, but maybe sooner than we think, it will make a huge hit.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

In 2017 it was possible to buy many promising coins at competitive prices, but now they flew to the moon, you need to wait for a pullback to buy them even cheaper

Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

I personally invest in DeepOnion and started a couple of months ago. Right now im experiencing some great gains from it. Im convinced its because if its highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets and of course its key features such as deep vault, their strongly involved community and airdrops. Im Hodling for life so i can experience where we are going with DeepOnion!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

I don't think any alt can guarantee profit lol. Don't invest in any of them that do.

I would suggest adding the bee token to your watch list. They're decentralizing short term housing rentals like Airbnb and charging zero commissions.

wp: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

Easy - Ethereum, Litecoin are the must. Than Monero, Ripple, IOTA. Done Smiley

VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:15:05 PM

As of now, I would say Litecoin. Unlike any other altcoins, Litecoin chart have been increasing with only just a few amount of time. Chances of getting a profit is higher than those other altcoins. I always see litecoin taking the path of bitcoin. It may not be as big as bitcoin, but maybe sooner than we think, it will make a huge hit.
Litecoin very quickly grows. There will be a big correction soon. To buy at the price over 300 dollars - it is very risky Undecided Be careful. Smiley

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

Litecoin is still one of the best altcoins to make profit.
It's one of the good coins to invest for this year but for 2018 I'll say that stick back to bitcoin. @OP do you invested with bitcoin already? Before you ask for those altcoins that are good to consider for investing for this year, consider first to have bitcoin. No doubt that bitcoin is the best coin to invest but if you are not interested about it. Litecoin and ETH will be the best altcoins that you can invest and also add to that list Monero. These are my top priorities but it is followed by other altcoins.
Between bitcoin and Litecoin, I will definitely choose the latter. Because the price of Bitcoin is really too high, while the current Litecoin is currently only less than 350 dollars. But at the same time I also consider various ICOs and other altcoin.

ICOs today are just a bunch of collection agencies that wants to make money easily. But for this year there are some ICOs that catches my eye though most of them are really good only in the beginning when they are promoting their ICO and giving bonuses to their investors. I think ICOs for next year are going to be lesser since there are countries that are starting to become strict with their rules regarding crowd sale and this will make these altcoins that we mentioned giving a full blast.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Now is half of December so you get more profit in beginning of january. I can recommend you coins like waves or litecoin. It will be the best option for you
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:50:00 PM

I will invest in ethereum, waves, Monero,  ripple, Lite coin,  byteball, digibyte and deep onion.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

I will invest in ethereum, waves, Monero,  ripple, Lite coin,  byteball, digibyte and deep onion.

Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin, DeepOnion. I think in 2018 these are going to keep rising as more people are seeing Ethereum and Litecoin from the "coinbase" effect, as it's incredibly easy for people to buy into it. Waves has a great platform for other coins to be built off of and I think that once DeepOnion fixes the problem with members from the community over-posting about it like it's better than bitcoin, more people will see that it's really a good coin and the price will increase as well.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:29 PM

Litecoin is still one of the best altcoins to make a profit. The value of Litecoin has exceeded 300 usd.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

Ethereum
Monero
Ripple
Lite coin
Ethereum classic

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:38:52 PM

Bitdegree win the 2017 moon tec. I guess BDG is the best altcoin to invest

engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:43:05 PM

adx,ada,neo,dcr,neos,omg,lsk,
these are the coins that profitable for near future
ofcourse ltc,eth,xrp,xmr must be in your wallet

Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:46:02 PM

The best current altcoins to invest in are IOTA, ETHEREUM and LITECOIN. Reasons being that we are seeing a situation where these three altcoins are being adopted by more people and also FOMO is driving the prices to astronomical proportions.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

A lot of altcoins have to recover ground versus Bitcoin, so there is plenty of choice. My best are Neo and Stratis.

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

My favorite altcoin for 2018 is WAVES!

Waves Ng isn't just a fork and the system will be faster.
Waves NG is a revolution in the blockchain ecosystem and a huge step forward!

Moscow Exchange will use waves in 2018!
The platform is built in partnership with Waves, the public blockchain project designed by Russian physicist and local crypto currency guru Sasha Ivanov in Moscow.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/30/moscow-stock-exchange-opens-to-crypto-currency-trade/&refURL=https://www.google.at/&referrer=https://www.google.at/

be prepared for the major steps upwards!
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/V7qH3VIu-The-ultimate-Waves-triangle-breakout/

best wishes!
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

I think its monero, ripple, waves these coins I see so far that has the potential to go up in this month of December 2017.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: