Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I created a google spreadsheet to keep track of trades/earnings  (Read 373 times)
phips28 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

Hey guys,

I am a developer and I created a google spreadsheet to keep track of our trades and BTC earnings.

This spreadsheet was made for a group of investors in one pool with one or multiple trader.

If you are interested in using the spreadsheet, text me and I can give you a copy of it to track your own earnings.
Or I can customize it for your requirements. Don't hesitate to ask Wink

Here is our example (this is actually real and used by us):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQis_iNtwCCBO8v88f7MSrLxBSDzJu48xfYluDjFMUE/edit?usp=sharing

cheers

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

Hey guys,

I am a developer and I created a google spreadsheet to keep track of our trades and BTC earnings.

This spreadsheet was made for a group of investors in one pool with one or multiple trader.

If you are interested in using the spreadsheet, text me and I can give you a copy of it to track your own earnings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQis_iNtwCCBO8v88f7MSrLxBSDzJu48xfYluDjFMUE/edit?usp=sharing

cheers

Yeah, that's nice and all, but do you have any evidence to back your claims up with? It doesn't look very legitimate, as the earnings only go up at an exponential pace. (Yes, I understand compounding interest, but you're somehow doing it without large losses, which is quite weird)
Besides, the names in your spreadsheet don't look real. They just don't. I get that people call themselves Phil in real life, but you don't want such a boring name on here. (Yes, that's real reasoning)

So some evidence would be nice. Some predictions would already help supporting your claims.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
phips28 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

Hey guys,

cheers

Yeah, that's nice and all, but do you have any evidence to back your claims up with? It doesn't look very legitimate, as the earnings only go up at an exponential pace. (Yes, I understand compounding interest, but you're somehow doing it without large losses, which is quite weird)
Besides, the names in your spreadsheet don't look real. They just don't. I get that people call themselves Phil in real life, but you don't want such a boring name on here. (Yes, that's real reasoning)

So some evidence would be nice. Some predictions would already help supporting your claims.

Hi, i dont want to advertise our trading club here Wink I just wanted to „advertise“ the spreadsheet itself to track earnings for people who trade. Just in case someone need such a sheet. Dont know.

But regarding our trading club what evidence do you want to have? We have an active telegram group with real people Wink and the names in the sheet are mostly firstnames with initial of lastname.

If you need more infos you can also add me on telegram @phips28

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

I do have my own spreadsheet but I try to keep it as simple as possible ... and I guess the most important part of it is the trading diary ....where I write down the reason I did the trade ... for instance I went bull because RSI oscillator gave signal of over sold confirmed by candlestick bullish engulfing pattern bla bla ..

Patent1number: ****-****
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:29 AM

I liked it, but I did not understand how it will be used. What do the columns mean, what is measured and for what. What does this table generally show?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Very nice.
phips28 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:59 PM

I liked it, but I did not understand how it will be used. What do the columns mean, what is measured and for what. What does this table generally show?

Hi,
this spreadsheet is for our trading club, a group of people invested and 1 trader.

Profit/Loss BTC: shows the profit/loss per day in BTC (we do daytrade very well, but also short/mid term positions)
in %: the profit/loss in percent of the overall BTC in the pot.
Mngr Fee: Manager fee for the trader
Each member has 4 columns:
BTC: current BTC holdings
Deposit: BTC in
Withdraw: BTC out
%-Split: how many % do you get from the profits, e.g. 70% for yourself and 30% for the trader

EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:41 PM

Very professional, do you have an ANN thread or something related to your group? i guess that this is not your final spreadsheet, those are numbers to test the function of the spreadsheet right? because each one of them has more than 2 bitcoins invested, that is huge

this spreadsheet is for our trading club, a group of people invested and 1 trader.

Do you guys only do daytrading? Is it being profitable for you? I haven't been trading for a while because i am scared of lossing a lot of money because of bitcoin / altcoin ratio, that is why i am so scared.

How do you manage this kind of losses when bitcoin tends to go up?

Profit/Loss BTC: shows the profit/loss per day in BTC (we do daytrade very well, but also short/mid term positions)

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

phips28 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

Very professional, do you have an ANN thread or something related to your group? i guess that this is not your final spreadsheet, those are numbers to test the function of the spreadsheet right? because each one of them has more than 2 bitcoins invested, that is huge

There is no ANN thread so far.
This are real numbers and real people. C.B is Cam our trader, tyler does community management, and I am Phil doing community and the tech stuff Wink

Do you guys only do daytrading? Is it being profitable for you? I haven't been trading for a while because i am scared of lossing a lot of money because of bitcoin / altcoin ratio, that is why i am so scared.

How do you manage this kind of losses when bitcoin tends to go up?

We do daytrading, mostly on bitmex with 5x.
And we have some short/mid/long term positions in Alts or BTC. (as you can see the profit on 12/10/2017 - it was a BTC LONG 5x from 1 month +500%)

Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

Hey guys,

cheers
That would be helpful. Thanks for sharing that spreadsheet. It make my earnings tracking easier.

phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

Hey guys,

cheers

Hi, i dont want to advertise our trading club here Wink I just wanted to „advertise“ the spreadsheet itself to track earnings for people who trade. Just in case someone need such a sheet. Dont know.

But regarding our trading club what evidence do you want to have? We have an active telegram group with real people Wink and the names in the sheet are mostly firstnames with initial of lastname.

If you need more infos you can also add me on telegram @phips28

This is obviously an advertisement.. Besides, you're actually replying to people who are positive about the program, which points to this being an advertisement as well.
I'm sorry, but the numbers just don't look real... They just don't! My question is: Do you have any evidence of the numbers being real and not just made up?
I understand the names, although it's kinda weird and I never see names like that around here.

Individually, each of these things is a "Mhm... Possible". Together? Nope.
Too many warning signs to be true  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
phips28 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

I'm sorry, but the numbers just don't look real... They just don't! My question is: Do you have any evidence of the numbers being real and not just made up?

Numbers are real Wink if you want you can talk to the members on telegram. or join our telegram group to that we are real Wink

I understand the names, although it's kinda weird and I never see names like that around here.

You mean you never saw names like Tyler, Phil, Matt, Fred, ... ?  Wink

Chair ee law

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

That one is nice idea. But i guess everyone can make their do-it-your-own spreadsheet to track their tradings and earnings. I mean i have also one which I find more simple for ME to understand. Mayde because i have made it myself and i made customarily for my own use. Anyways i hope your sample would work for many. That would be a big help for them.
eugene30

Activity: 338

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

Many of us have own ways of tracking our earnings in signature campaign, tradings and investing. You have a nice idea by using excel and you will track your trades and others because it's clean. I'm also using excel now but before i just list down it on my notebook.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀