Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting EasyCoin, Now as an Investment Opportunity!  (Read 6568 times)
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 12:45:54 AM

I am now hard at work in deciphering the logistics of starting up EasyCoin Software and Security Services. In the coming days, I will be fleshing out more and more details on its construction and how our company will derive value, not only through monetary means but by making Bitcoin as the currency of tomorrow!

As it has been said, Bitcoin is not an acceptable medium of commerce for mainstream consumers. Not only is it barely possible for consumers to purchase Bitcoins, the methods of transfer and storage are cumbersome.

EasyCoin plans to solve all of this one full swoop by providing secure payment processor software that enables consumers to instantly purchase Bitcoins with a credit card, keep their Bitcoins safe and trade with as little as a click of a mouse.

Even enabling merchants to receive Bitcoins for their products and services by a consumer just using her credit card!

EasyCoin will most definitely be bringing Bitcoin to the mainstream!

So, potential investors in Bitcoin and USD alike, I am --as I have implied-- working on a very concise, clear and detailed plan on how I will be putting more money in your hands and making EasyCoin a viable standard for Bitcoin trade!

Here is the current draft: http://www.mediafire.com/?f6pmkcj302b9emp

If you are confident in this project as-is, feel free to make your pledges. I do not have an accurate number on how much capital I need but I aim to have it not exceed twenty grand.

This is a big project mind you, because I will not settle for less than the most conscious and talented developers, security consultants and staff this project deserves! We will be putting Bitcoin on the map and WE WILL do it right the first time!

Thank you for your time! Questions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 12:58:32 AM

This post is intentionally left blank.
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:00:51 AM

Please make it easy to buy
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:01:34 AM

Of course. It's safe to say that's our main objective.
TheBitMan

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:04:09 AM

lol good job on all that work so far.
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:14:36 AM

lol good job on all that work so far.
That's nothing compared to the real meat of this thing.
Meatpile

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:18:20 AM

I would recommend strong caution against "financing" this user. He throws out too many ideas without completing anything tangible.

Although I don't get the feeling he is malicious, he certainly isn't focused enough to make use of "twenty grand" in a meaningful fully realized way.

If i ever see a finished project by this person I may change my mind of course. (He should definitely be starting out with something smaller or not asking for investing / donations before being trusted)

Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:22:00 AM

I would recommend strong caution against "financing" this user. He throws out too many ideas without completing anything tangible.

Although I don't get the feeling he is malicious, he certainly isn't focused enough to make use of "twenty grand" in a meaningful fully realized way.

If i ever see a finished project by this person I may change my mind of course. (He should definitely be starting out with something smaller or not asking for investing / donations before being trusted)

I have committed fully to the BitTalk podcast and I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO EASYCOIN. The other ideas I make are just that -- ideas. They were never intended to be long-term projects. In addition, my Bitcoin screenplay is being fully made into an actual video advertisement as we speak. I do not commit to everything that crosses my mind but when I do commit, I COMMIT.

You are borderline libelous.

This man holds no real say on my character. I caution against taking his word.

I am focused when it is called for. I have lead the construction of a very competitive robot in The BEST Robotics competition and I meet deadlines for personal projects without fail.

I am also a trusted member. I have taken large loans (albeit a month or two ago) in excess of 200BTC and paid them back in full.

I am more than qualified and passionate to create the revolutionary idea that is EasyCoin, without question.
done

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:28:25 AM

Atlas I love the ambition. We need more of it on the forums. Looking forward to the updates.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:37:41 AM

It's great that you've come up with and are committed to this idea but are you the right person to bring it to reality? This seems to be an absolutely massive undertaking and you seem to have little to no experience.
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:41:27 AM

It's great that you've come up with and are committed to this idea but are you the right person to bring it to reality? This seems to be an absolutely massive undertaking and you seem to have little to no experience.
I have dealt in quite an area with my 2 years of robotics competitions. I know what it means to plan, to delegate and adapt. Our school, through my leadership, has only risen to the top 50 percentile in competition but has exceeded standards in build quality and aesthetics. I know how to achieve a vision and have proven to do so.

My experience may be minute, along with my time on this planet, but the probability of me achieving success with this project is nearly certain. I can maintain the vision of EasyCoin, if not far beyond its original form.
mouse

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:44:39 AM

I think you need to start with a dedicated project hub complete with sub forums where different aspects of the project (technical, financial, managerial, etc) can be discussed by the relevant parties.
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:47:58 AM

I think you need to start with a dedicated project hub complete with sub forums where different aspects of the project (technical, financial, managerial, etc) can be discussed by the relevant parties.
Excellent idea. This will definitely eliminate a lot of overhead as opposed to leaving this to phone and mailing lists. God, that would be terrible.

Thank you!
mouse

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:50:22 AM

Also, not sure if you saw it, but I propose for initial technical discussion this http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=25418.msg318494#msg318494
It always helps to survey what is currently being done in the field so you know what to cherry pick.

Again, goodluck!
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 01:52:02 AM

Also, not sure if you saw it, but I propose for initial technical discussion this http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=25418.msg318494#msg318494
It always helps to survey what is currently being done in the field so you know what to cherry pick.

Again, goodluck!
Definitely. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. I'll study up through what you listed. If you would like to be a dedicated adviser to this project, I would be happy to have you.
mouse

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:36:43 AM

Again, goodluck!
Definitely. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. I'll study up through what you listed. If you would like to be a dedicated adviser to this project, I would be happy to have you.

I'm not currently in a position to dedicated myself to any projects, but I'l be watching this one, and will help out where I can (and where I think I can add something of value). Depending on how it's implemented, I might even be able to help with some of the code.
Anonymous

July 04, 2011, 04:25:52 AM

Wish you luck Atlas.

You know paypal was started by a libertarian ?

Cheesy

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:53:24 PM

It's almost like he's a teenager who is being homeschooled. 

I know I would definitely trust my $20,000 with someone who was six when 9/11 happened.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 03:30:58 PM

Much as a like the concept, and much as I think Atlas has a great vision, the world has a habit of throwing stumbling blocks in front of any project that is sufficiently novel and innovative.

The path to success is not to raise $20,000 then spend it "on the best developers" etc, then find that there may or may not be something functional when the money is gone. Or there may be something functional but it is not what the market wants.

This kind of project should be done incrementally, so that a rough proof of concept is operating as soon as possible, and is producing at least some income.

Then, progressively increase the scope and improve the quality, based on priorities generated by customer feedback.

This is basically how MtGox bootstrapped itself. Had they tried to raise $20,000 at the beginning, I doubt they would have managed it. And they would have spent so long on the underlying processes that the moment would have passed by the time they got started.

If you don't want to go "agile", then I suggest to find a real venture capitalist who will back the business for $1million or more. That's about what you need to do something like this "procedurally" rather than "by the seat of your pants".
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 10:29:46 PM

You may want to look into creating an EasyCoin company if you haven't already.  I don't know the specifics of corporate law, just what I learned from my dad when I was younger (he had his own company for over 10 years)... but a company can help be a good shield from legal issues if it's the right kind.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: