Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas  (Read 457 times)
Injalit (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas

Chelender Go, the famous British Bitcoin investor, announced that Bitcoin will be split on the night of December 25, the new currency will be called Bitcoin God.

Distribution Rules
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

Another Bitcoin hard fork?  Apparently, it seems these Bitcoin hard forks are turning out to be no different from the scam ICO projects that are being churned out daily except no one is going to lose his cash to a fork in this case.

Meanwhile, there is not much information about this hard fork. What legacy bitcoin problem is it coming to resolve?
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:31 AM

And the point of creating this fork is?  Roll Eyes

This is really getting to a point where forks will happen in the future just to get instantly dumped by the core members while it still holds any value at all and it is saddening to see the name of 'God' here when it becomes worthless. Lets hope all these stupid wannabes realize that creating money out of thin air by fooling people in believing in a fork of Bitcoin will stop.
Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

This news is interesting. I liked the idea of combining cryptocurrencies and Christmas. A high profit is expected from this project.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

So are any of the Saints planned to participate in this fork or it`s just God?
Well... in this modern times it is only logical to exploit Crypto Christmas like any other day... right?

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

Another Bitcoin hard fork?  Apparently, it seems these Bitcoin hard forks are turning out to be no different from the scam ICO projects that are being churned out daily except no one is going to lose his cash to a fork in this case.

Yeah, seems like a good way to get some gullible newbies to hand over their BTC private keys. I don't think anyone will make as much loot as the guys who made the fake BTG web wallet, though. I think the market for Bitcoin forks has peaked, so to speak.

Meanwhile, there is not much information about this hard fork. What legacy bitcoin problem is it coming to resolve?

Its main proponent is Chandler Guo (and he is the only reason it's worth mentioning at all). And all I've heard from him is "Bitcoin God to the moon!" "Something something Christmas gift." I'm not even sure it's trying to address a problem.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

before end of this year we have like 7 fork to go, tight your pants and brave your self. take your free coin, you can decide later want to use it like full or not or just dump it as you get profit from it

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas

Chelender Go, the famous British Bitcoin investor, announced that Bitcoin will be split on the night of December 25, the new currency will be called Bitcoin God.

Distribution Rules

I liked this news with a coin for Christmas. I think this will be an excellent gift for your loved ones, which in the future will bring them a profit. I hope this will be all fair, and not an attempt to steal access to the wallet.

eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:32:51 AM

But there is still no announcement from exchange websites. Even for super bitcoin as I know only binance announce for free SBTC. We got Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold without problem but new ones are not easy to get.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

This sounds more like a joke than like a real fork. Now what will the dev of Jesuscoin think? A clash of cryptodivinities.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:38:42 AM

Bitcoin God, the name sounds great
But I wonder if this Bitcoin God has any real value or even some actual innovation, and if it doesn't, then it will not be worth it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:39:28 AM

And the point of creating this fork is?  Roll Eyes

This is really getting to a point where forks will happen in the future just to get instantly dumped by the core members while it still holds any value at all and it is saddening to see the name of 'God' here when it becomes worthless. Lets hope all these stupid wannabes realize that creating money out of thin air by fooling people in believing in a fork of Bitcoin will stop.
Completely agree with you that it is pointless to believe in bitcoin as a god.
This is the limit of idiocy of people I feel sorry for ((((
Bitcoin can still be kept afloat, but it will definitely collapse only when that's the question ....

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:55:22 AM

what is really bitcoin god ? .. i have seen that etp(metaverse) holders can claim free bitcoin god
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:16:41 AM

I can't tell if he's serious or not. He looks completely serious about this but the name...

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:24:34 AM

Oh well see another new fork. At this point no one even cares about any new forks, how many new forks are coming maybe some 6 or 7. Not even one of them is going to become popular, it won't even come close to even bitcoin gold.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:13:14 AM

Bitcoin God this seems to be a Chinese thing rather than an Englishman, and is there any new innovation? Or just to cheat?

Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

Another shitcoin. All those forks are just killing bitcoin slowly, and destroying crypto credibility.

Just keep it simple:
- If bitcoin can increase scalability and reduce electricity mining waste, it will stay the king of crypto.
- If bitcoin can't, it will die, and another coin will replace it. And it won't be a fucking fork taking over !
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:38:36 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:45:44 PM by Beerwizzard

Nah, there is a difference between a shitcoin and a scamcoin. Shitcoin (like what this Bitcoin God supposed to be) is a grabage from the very beginning and people just gamble with that kind of stuff. While scamcoins (like bitcoin cash) always claim that they are legit af trying to add them a fake value aiming to scam someone. Shitcoins are less cruel.
Due to the lack of information about this coin it seems like it will worth satoshies right after the release.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:08:40 AM

I m not really sure why there are so many forks this year. Bitcoincash is barely holding now, bitcoingold is dormant, and the segwit2x was postponed. I think they are trying every luck to create another bitcoin so desperately that they have to insert bitcoin god before the year ends.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

For some reason, no one is even interested in or discussing the question of what kind of advertised improvements the original bitcoin will have a new bitcoin god coin. Practically no information. I personally think that at least some alternative to the original bitkoyu need to create at least to ensure that there was some kind of competition between them. And then bitkoyn is lazy and will not improve.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: