Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Pump For Reason ?  (Read 640 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

Hi everybody, as we noticed that the ripple price is rising more and more recently, the Ripple (XRP) up 40% in one day , go 20c to 35c , so i need to know is there a reason for this or it is just nothing? does some one who know why ? I make some research but don't know what is the story,
so if any one knows please give us your help here.
thanks a lot.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

I am also interested in why Ripple is pumping as well as LiteCoin. It seems that after the futures launch and BitCoin staying stable that all the ALTs are now having big runs which is great but are the rises in price really sustainable?

I hope the Ripple pump has something behind it since I have been waiting for this for a while but if not then it might jsut be a pump and dump since Ripple has been prone to go high and then go back down.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LEARNTOWIN

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

I got out of RIPPLE for 25% profit

However, IMHO, RIPPLE is quite good for investment (not speculation)

Later, I will get back in XRP

Wish all XRP holder will get huge profit

Cheer  Smiley

I'm now get in Golos and Centra for a while (just small amount for fun)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

no reason is required for an altcoin to get pumped like this apart from the fact that bitcoin price has been stable for 2-3 days. (stable bitcoin means less than 10% fluctuation by the way Tongue)

and looking at Ripple charts you can clearly see that this recent pump is nothing more than a small recovery after a very long lasting dump from the gigantic pump that ripple had back in May. and it is still getting dumped to try and get out of that bubble which was created back then.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

I highly recommand to invest Ripple. In 2018 price of ripple will increase 2$ I expect.
Most cryptocurrency researchers say Ripple have high posibility to grow price.
System of the Ripple develop nowadays.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

Hi everybody, as we noticed that the ripple price is rising more and more recently, the Ripple (XRP) up 40% in one day , go 20c to 35c , so i need to know is there a reason for this or it is just nothing? does some one who know why ? I make some research but don't know what is the story,
so if any one knows please give us your help here.
thanks a lot.
They lock some of the company coin so there is fewer coin circulating right now. They do that because most people have concern about the amount of coins held by the company. Now the coin is locked, one of the factor that prevents a lot of people to buy ripple is gone.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

I think Ripple is a good investment. At the moment most of the portfolio is consisted of Ripple. Because I bought the Ripple for a long-term investment and I will continue to keep hold of it.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

It's amazing to see Ripple at $0.50. Finally we get to see a decent coin rise, and as predicted, it will go to $1 by the end of the year.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

Rumors is that Ripple will sign partnerships with Uber and Microsoft. And as always, buy the rumors, sell the news.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

Guys, now the developers are actively promoting XRP. Read how they compare the main popular coins with XRP technology in their tweet!
 So this is still the beginning of a lot of growth, I hope so! Wink
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

I believe it has to do with this, I saw this and said to myself "incoming pump" and it's been going since.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:15 AM

no reason is required for an altcoin to get pumped like this apart from the fact that bitcoin price has been stable for 2-3 days. (stable bitcoin means less than 10% fluctuation by the way Tongue)

and looking at Ripple charts you can clearly see that this recent pump is nothing more than a small recovery after a very long lasting dump from the gigantic pump that ripple had back in May. and it is still getting dumped to try and get out of that bubble which was created back then.

This is what i wanted to see, and thanks for showing this graph.
This pump was bound to happen sooner or later. Ripple has dumped enough, now this is where Ripple shows it's true colours, by rising to $1.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

I can say that rise of ripple is much more reasonable than litecoin's that because to me litecoin creates no value and it may crash but ripple will not. Ripple is definetely solving important problems of banks.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

I can say that rise of ripple is much more reasonable than litecoin's that because to me litecoin creates no value and it may crash but ripple will not. Ripple is definetely solving important problems of banks.

folks there is nothing reasonable about ripple, its a fraud, its owned by the same people that can at any time print as many us dollar as they want, and buy their own crap

ripple is the manbearpig of cryptoeconomics,

stay the hell away from it and ignore it

lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

yes ,pumping always come while you didnt noticed,so people would regret having not on the train.haha
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

It has been rumored in the market that coinbase might be adding ripply in the coming days. Whatever goes to coinbase will pump for sure, look at the soaring price of bitcoin along with litecoin and etherium.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

Bitcoin rallied for a while so it has to consolidate. Those people who have earned from the recent price surge will look for another low-priced altcoin to invest in... fortunately, there are some altcoins that has a good profile, and Ripple is one of them. At the end of the day, that's how this entire shit works, you just have to get used to it.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

Good question! I would like to know how profitable is it to invest in the Ripple taking into account its annual dynamics?
Because I do not understand the reasons for the sharp increase.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

I haven't heard any recent news that justify the recent pump in ripple, but I guess that is not really a requirement for coins to have an increase in it's value these days. Crypto is getting awareness, so I guess it's quite normal for us to keep seeing these price increases, although sometimes I do think that some of these pumps are the result of "coin wars". Litecoin has been rising drastically, and I do think that in that case, is was just an increase in awareness. LTC is listed on coinbase, and a lot of users are joining that exchange, so it's normal that a lot of users will invest in LTC as well. On the case of ripple, I think that it was pumped to gain back the terrain it lost to LTC. Having a top position in coinmarketcap is very important, and big grows generate FOMO, so I think some coins get pumped just to get momentum form retail investors, and keep a good rank in coinmarketcap.

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Anyone else notice that the ripple wallet on rex has been offline? 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: