Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant cancel or execute -Stuck Order on Bittrex  (Read 247 times)
helix021 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:47 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:30:18 AM by helix021

I was entered on pump in  Bittrex  and  when i was tried to sell my order it is just stuck and cant executed or canceled  ...

Price was gone too far from mine Order and it doesnt executed and cant bee cnaceled 

I was tried numerous time ond Chrome Mozzila Opera etc .

ALways get this  loading red mesage :

Error Cancelling Order
There was an error cancelling your order.
Please try again. Error:INVALID_ORDER

https://s17.postimg.org/79b89i7gf/0-02-05-14a09a8213a458b29a4d32c9b57f79b734389deca1f53dbe36d9296f.jpg

I was opened ticket at suport center and im afraid that i wil be wait for some time  thill XRP will be loose to much of walue Sad

Any sugestion  adviceor solution how to resolve this :/

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b3nzyme

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

I'm having the same problem. Let me know if your issue gets resolved. I opened a ticket, but I am not expecting much. Mine says error cancelling order also.
Centimetro

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

Hey, sorry this happened to you, I'm suffering the exact same problem, also on the XRP market.

I have a ticket open as well, did either of you get a resolution yet?
b3nzyme

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

no sir. not yet, and unlike others, I will report back and let you know what is going on... i put in a ticket also.. still havent received anything.

are you getting messages popping up later like

"XRP BUY FILLED"

"BTC SELL FILLED"

or whatever you bought and sold like hours later? im still getting those messages, maybe its lagging behind on the order boook?

it's making me freak out, because i waited all day to gain, but i sold just for a brief moment before it rose, because i wanted to sit in another coin for just a moment or two (another one i was watching) and the transaction never happened. I hope i dont miss out on these xrp gains.
Centimetro

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:27 AM

no sir. not yet, and unlike others, I will report back and let you know what is going on... i put in a ticket also.. still havent received anything.

are you getting messages popping up later like

"XRP BUY FILLED"

"BTC SELL FILLED"

or whatever you bought and sold like hours later? im still getting those messages, maybe its lagging behind on the order boook?

it's making me freak out, because i waited all day to gain, but i sold just for a brief moment before it rose, because i wanted to sit in another coin for just a moment or two (another one i was watching) and the transaction never happened. I hope i dont miss out on these xrp gains.

Yes, the exact same thing is happening to me. The "phantom order" spam is something that has been annoying me for a while now actually, VERY delayed order notifications! I was also kinda hoping this was related and it would clear up on its own, but the fact that it still hasn't is not encouraging

Yeah, I'm hoping we don't wake up to lower XRP gains. And it feels pretty bad to just have funds tied up out of our control regardless!

I'll report back if anything changes as well.
atip1453

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

same here xrp orders and other coins
Centimetro

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Hopefully the OP comes back and sees this and lets us know if he got his issue resolved, looks like ours happened around the same time and his was a bit before that

Not only am I concerned about the XRP gains, but sucks to not have the capital available to use while eveyr coin is booming =/
Centimetro

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

OK, mine cancelled. Missed the top, but happy to have my funds back. I think it resolved itself on its own, I got the notification all of a sudden
b3nzyme

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:28 AM

same here. I just woke up and checked lol. thanks anyway everyone! Smiley
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

Good to hear that you got your order cancelled eventually.

My guess would be that you actually cancelled it the first time you clicked it but because of some bug on bittrex's end your order still shows up as active even though the order is actually cancelled. So when you were clicking to cancel the order, it was already non-existent. I could be way off but that could be what happened.

Anyways, be careful trading with bittrex overall since they've got a ton of problems with accounts being limited to 0 withdrawals recently and legacy account rights being taken away from account owners.

Smiley
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

Bittrex is having this issue from yesterday but it eill eventually get autocancel. This might be because of high traffic and trading volume they are having lately.

Many users have transfered from poloniex like exchanges to them because of ongoing support issues on those platforms.
helix021 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Mine problem is solved too ,but all in all we have lucky becouse coin si not devalved after pump ...All in alll we are make more money with this mistake but it was pure Luck that we are not burned Smiley
THank you all for shering experiences Smiley
bloodleach

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

Same here, and I got uber **** couldn't cancel my buy order in HMQ market! I had exit when I made 4x and the saw we would go further. So I put in a new buy and it doesn't get filled. Which happens a lot so no worries there. So I go to cancel and it doesn't allow me to for like 10 min. Now i have been trading for a long time. So i knew this train would come down superhard. So I try everything to cancel my order. And of course, it gets filled on the way down. This put at a major -loss. And possible with bitcoin going up. Ill lose a lot of sats value. Money-wise it will sort itself because it is still an undervalued project. Hope Bittrex will do something. But knowing them that isn't going to happen.

Monkeys
j4rd4

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Same problem for me, but I solved it by cancelling my order via traderbit app from my iphone. Works like a charm.
You can try to use any other client (other than your default client, which is in my case Firefox) and you will probably succeed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: