Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for Bitcoin from a Financial Advisor  (Read 179 times)
Instantgains (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:09:21 AM

Hey guys,

I have subscriptions to several Financial Analysts reports and here is one statement I read.
"You'll know that I believe what is going on right now with Bitcoin is a mania that will ultimately end badly. In my 25 yrs of experience, I've seen many of these come and go." He compares this to the 1999 "dot-com" stock crash.
What are your thoughts?
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

Totally agree. But we cannot say now when rally will end, maybe tomorrow or maybe bitcoin will reach 50k. Bubble risks are well known by experienced trader, but never goes against market! Hold till price will go clearly up, and sell only if trend became bearsih.

Hey guys,

I have subscriptions to several Financial Analysts reports and here is one statement I read.
"You'll know that I believe what is going on right now with Bitcoin is a mania that will ultimately end badly. In my 25 yrs of experience, I've seen many of these come and go." He compares this to the 1999 "dot-com" stock crash.
What are your thoughts?
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

bitcoin is quit new and these financial advisor don't fully understand the big idea behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you can't really compare bitcoin to any others because it's unique and if dotcom was a bubble look at it now and the big billion dollars dotcom corporation

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Probably bitcoin is currently riding high on a bubble and positivity around the market. But I doubt we are going to see the end of bitcoin or the crypto mania like 90's dotcom bubble. That time, people were not aware about what dotcom is and many banks fueled the growth initially by selling the dotcom stocks to the retail investors promising high returns. People are more informed nowadays and they know where they are investing. Bitcoin or crypto market ain't gonna die that soon. Probably his 25 years of experience will let him loose the opportunity and regret later.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

well, these people have lost their credibility a very long time ago because they have been saying the same thing for years now.
calling bitcoin a bubble is not new. they have been calling it a bubble for a long time and still bitcoin keeps getting adopted more and more and rise in price.
also the same so called "financial analysts" used to say bitcoin won't rise above $10, then when it broke $50 they said it won't go above $100 and when it was already $200 they said in 3 years bitcoin will not exist anymore and now bitcoin is $16,000

so if you want to believe the same people then it is your decision!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

No, i think you are wrong. Try to understand that price are always made by market, so by seller and buyer. Now we are into a bubble, but till markets will be bull, we will follow prices and enjoy profits.

bitcoin is quit new and these financial advisor don't fully understand the big idea behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you can't really compare bitcoin to any others because it's unique and if dotcom was a bubble look at it now and the big billion dollars dotcom corporation
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

I would have loved to know the source of this information but at the same time, when words like this comes out, whether its true or not, its actually a time for reflection of activities, to take a step back and do your own thinking as well. I am sure a lot of people would argue to the top of their voice to ensure this is wrong or incorrect and wish it to be wrong ( I would actually do the same) without seeing it as an opportunity to restrategize and choose which way to go whether to continue in this path, or call the guy a fool or even exit the market.

For me, i am expanding my horizon on the subject matter before taking a decision as to the above options.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: