Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC Pool][2% PPS][CGStats!] LiteGuardian.com - Custom DDOS Protected Pool  (Read 22015 times)
LiteGuardian (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 08:30:29 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 07:28:50 AM by LiteGuardian

Introducing Liteguardian.com - A 2% PPS Litecoin Mining Pool

We have been hard at work for quite some time developing our new LTC mining pool.  The pool was built from the ground up both front end and back end to be stable, powerful and reliable while offering a consistent PPS payout with just 2% fee!  

Our Features:

• Fully Custom Frontend Pool Software (not using mmcfe, mmcfe-ng or a fork of it like 90% of LTC pools)
  • Fully Custom Stratum Powered, VARDIFF enabled Backend System
  • Complete DDoS Protection for front end and backend, ensuring reliable trouble free mining
  • 2% PPS - Work is paid out every 15 minutes!
  • No Fee For Automatic Payouts
  • Ability to set Maximum and Minimum Difficulty Per Worker
  • Worker Folders! - Great for miners with many workers! (stats per folder!)
  • 2 Factor Authentication (Supporting Google Authenticator) (Yubikey Support Coming Soon!)
  • Down Worker Alerts via E-mail AND G-Talk
  • Powerful Geolocated Servers: EU, USA and Hong Kong Servers
  • Mining Teams! - Create or Join a Mining Team and Compete Against Other Teams!
  • Rich API for account and worker stats
  • Hashrate Graphs
  • Feature Rich Android App (Pool Stats, LTC Stats, Worker Stats, Account Stats)
  • Great Community - #liteguardian on Freenode
  • NEW CGMiner Stats And Monitoring System! Offering Graphs, Stats and Monitoring Of All Your Mining RIGS (Per GPU!) (More Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257728.msg2995026#msg2995026 )

The pool requires an invitation but currently you can request an invite at our site http://www.liteguardian.com and we will e-mail you an invite asap.  You can also be invited by an existing member. (Invites are currently open but eventually invites will be closed so that the only way to join is to be invited by an existing member).  You can also request an invite in this thread and we will PM you an invite.  You could also stop by our site chat and request one via the channel bot with .invite <email> - Best way to request  an invite is via the link on our site though.

Check us out, you won't be disappointed!  With 2% PPS (Pay Per Share) all miners can realize maximum earnings potential!

Currently 700MH, Help Us Hit 1GH!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:20:29 PM

I currently have two rigs mining and it reports just as well as any other pool. No complications in setting anything up. I haven't seen the site/pool go down.

LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:27:43 PM

I currently have two rigs mining and it reports just as well as any other pool. No complications in setting anything up. I haven't seen the site/pool go down.

Thanks AA for the positive feedback!

tenshou

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:43:02 PM

I have 15 rigs mining on Liteguardian at the moment. It's very stable and has extremely low PPS Fee.

If you are looking for a PPS pool, this pool will not disappoint you.

dermo

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 10:23:25 PM

I will give it a try when I hope I will receive an invite Smiley

Feedback asap Smiley
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 03:47:40 AM

I will give it a try when I hope I will receive an invite Smiley

Feedback asap Smiley

Hi, I processed your invite, you should have it, if not check your spam folder.  Smiley

tenshou

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:04:28 AM

Thanks to some of you guys, we're up to 85mh/s now. Incredible growth for such a short period of time.
OneMINER

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:12:38 PM

Been mining at liteguardian for a little bit now. Consistently well under 1% rejects. Active and responsive ops on IRC. Good experience so far. Smiley
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:09:37 AM

Been mining at liteguardian for a little bit now. Consistently well under 1% rejects. Active and responsive ops on IRC. Good experience so far. Smiley

Thanks OneMiner!

We have processed a large batch of invite requests, if you requested an invite within the past 12-24 hours check your inbox (and spam box if you dont find it)

tenshou

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:56:59 PM

Thank you OneMiner. We're glad to have you on board!
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:18:50 PM

We have hit 140MH!  Thanks everyone!  Open Invites are still available.

jimmy.coiner

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:47:05 PM

ARGH I just typed a long question and it said i already typed it! what the hell!
tenshou

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:16:55 PM

What was your question?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:55:53 AM

I mine here with 8 rigs and love it.  Pool runs really well and has low rejects.  Pool over 200 MH last time I looked!
dermo

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:11:59 PM

Hi,

It will be nice to have stats earning of long peridod like 6, 12 or 24h instead of each 10 min Smiley

Nice pool btw, low rejects, front is nice Smiley
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 06:18:47 PM

Hi,

It will be nice to have stats earning of long peridod like 6, 12 or 24h instead of each 10 min Smiley

Nice pool btw, low rejects, front is nice Smiley

Thanks for the suggestion, I will put this on my list to do this weekend, I like the idea.

LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:38:44 PM

We have a LiteGuardian android app in open beta.  The link is on the site news. 

Features Include:

• Account Stats (Balance, Total Hashrate, Active Workers, etc)
  • Worker Stats (Individual Worker Hashrate, Status, Worker Difficulty, Last Checkin Time
  • Pool Stats (Pool Hashrate, Pool Workers, etc)
  • LTC Stats (Current Difficulty, Next Diff Info, Value)
tenshou

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:04:02 AM

Thanks to many of you, we hit 300mh/s yesterday.

If you need an invitation for the pool, don't hesitate to PM me.

jimmy.coiner

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:48:54 PM

Lets see if my long question gets frigan lost again.... (this time i copy it first!)

Hi, i am just getting into litecoin mining and have decided i want to use a PPS pool (with as low as fee of possible of course)  I am thinking I am going to try yours because in my research you offer the lowest fee for PPS and VARDIFF.  My reading tells me that i want vardiff.  Can you tell me how vardiff will help me? I dont fully understand it I just know that its good. The only thing I care about is minimzing network traffic, am I correct in understanding that it helps with that?

Thanks!
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:40:15 PM

Lets see if my long question gets frigan lost again.... (this time i copy it first!)

Hi, i am just getting into litecoin mining and have decided i want to use a PPS pool (with as low as fee of possible of course)  I am thinking I am going to try yours because in my research you offer the lowest fee for PPS and VARDIFF.  My reading tells me that i want vardiff.  Can you tell me how vardiff will help me? I dont fully understand it I just know that its good. The only thing I care about is minimzing network traffic, am I correct in understanding that it helps with that?

Thanks!

Yes absolutely correct, VARDIFF cuts down on network traffic.  It monitors the traffic generated by your workers and adjusts the difficulty to suit them best.  It reduces network traffic, reduces load on the server, can reduce rejects and is even more important for low hashrate miners.  We allow setting your min and max diff or you can leave it default and let the system manage the difficulty for you.

Welcome aboard!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: