Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC Pool][2% PPS][CGStats!] LiteGuardian.com - Custom DDOS Protected Pool  (Read 22015 times)
tenshou

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:53:23 AM

All the invite PMs have been sent.

If you are looking for invites, dont hesitate to PM me.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 01:22:16 PM

Over 700 MH and growing!  Huge contest is in the works... Will be the biggest contest I have ever heard of for LTC.  Details soon!
LiteGuardian (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 01:31:02 PM

Any users interested in beta testing an awesome new feature drop by our IRC.  Need 2 from linux and 2 from windows.
diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:23:54 AM

I'm happy to test new features. I've got linux miners.

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
BrianB

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:25:13 AM

I have windows here, will be glad to test anything as well. Love seeing how fast the new features are rolling out! Keep up the great work!

tenshou

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:58:47 AM

Anyone else interested in testing the beta features?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 02:57:39 PM

Anyone else interested in testing the beta features?

Oh pick me!
BrianB

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:10:23 PM

Thanks for letting me test the new features, it is really slick!  How many more new features can you roll out? hahaha 

LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 08:25:23 PM

Announcing CGMiner Monitoring And Stats System!

Miners of Liteguardian now get the luxury of CGMiner monitoring giving you up to the minute details of your workers and each gpu!  No more wondering if your miner has a dead gpu, if your getting HW errors, if it's running too hot, etc.  The data is also stored and tracked to allow historical graphs to analyze issues, trends, etc.  We are the first Litecoin pool to offer such a feature and we are unaware of any pool of any coin which offers this feature!

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Accepts/Rejects
  • Per GPU Fan Speed/Percent
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

We also offer hashrate graphs (showing miner hashrate, work utility, and per gpu hashrate)
And Temp/Load Graphs (showing temp/load per gpu per rig)

These are all FREE features for LiteGuardian miners!  Join today!  At the pool's current hashrate, invite requests are processed with 15-20 minutes but this will change as the pool grows, secure your account today!

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/rbpdNiA.png https://i.imgur.com/b9LxslW.png
diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:39:55 PM

Hey, I recognise that first screenshot!  Grin

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 11:33:48 PM

Pretty cool stuff with the monitoring!
symzzi

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:01:09 AM

Was going to volunteer for the beta, but as its open to users already its now up and running on my 4 rigs with Win 7  Cool

This was already the best LTC pool out there, now it has moved another step above. Great work chaps, keep it up.

tenshou

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:14:26 AM

Miners of Liteguardian now get the luxury of CGMiner monitoring giving you up to the minute details of your workers and each gpu!  No more wondering if your miner has a dead gpu, if your getting HW errors, if it's running too hot, etc.  The data is also stored and tracked to allow historical graphs to analyze issues, trends, etc.  We are the first Litecoin pool to offer such a feature and we are unaware of any pool of any coin which offers this feature!

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

We also offer hashrate graphs (showing miner hashrate, work utility, and per gpu hashrate)

These are all FREE features for LiteGuardian miners!  Join today!  At the pool's current hashrate, invite requests are processed with 15-20 minutes but this will change as the pool grows, secure your account today!

Screenshot:

The new feature is awesome.

All invitations have been sent. If you need invites, PM me.
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 07:27:47 AM

Was going to volunteer for the beta, but as its open to users already its now up and running on my 4 rigs with Win 7  Cool

This was already the best LTC pool out there, now it has moved another step above. Great work chaps, keep it up.

Thanks!  We are hoping to add more new and exclusive features soon!

If anyone has an idea or suggestion, don't be afraid to mention it!
LiteGuardian (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 04:55:29 PM

Hey, I recognise that first screenshot!  Grin

I figured since you posted it to the LG forums you wouldnt mind if I used it Smiley thanks for the linux write up, saved me a bunch of time! Smiley
jimmy.coiner

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:53:21 AM

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

Screenshot:

WOW! This is awesome! This pool was already the best, now it is miles beyond the rest! 

If anyone is on the fence on switching to this pool, trust me, it's totally worth it.  They constantly make improvements and add new features while giving the best consistent payout from all LTC pools!  Let me know if you need an invite, i have extras.
CJM1682

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:34:39 PM

Anyone with an invite can you please send my way thanks Smiley

LTC: LcN9tjjcNyjgE7HnZHSC686fWuhUUCiWsn      BTC: 163MGvqd2mr7iHumVYSpEM9jpS7dfEEqkv
CHN: CY2tsr2JKmQa7tUgZW9SkRJyUNwHzvveT2   FTC: 6uH8iaXt23WPVcJHy8eGLtm5cst5kYQnhN
BrianB

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:45:11 PM

Sure, can you PM an email address or stop by our IRC channel?

tenshou

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:46:28 PM

Of course.

By the way, the easiest way to get an invite is to do it through the website. Liteguardian.com.

You can also get an invite through #Liteguardian in freenode by typing .invite xxx@xxx.xx. Replace the xxx.xxx.xx with your email.
CJM1682

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:33:47 PM

yeah i am just at work right now and most things are blocked by our firewall my IT admin woudl get upset if i backdoored is poor settings so i let him think he is smart so he leaves me alone.

LTC: LcN9tjjcNyjgE7HnZHSC686fWuhUUCiWsn      BTC: 163MGvqd2mr7iHumVYSpEM9jpS7dfEEqkv
CHN: CY2tsr2JKmQa7tUgZW9SkRJyUNwHzvveT2   FTC: 6uH8iaXt23WPVcJHy8eGLtm5cst5kYQnhN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: