Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment  (Read 185 times)
kollis (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

Bitcoin users double every 12 months in our current phase of the adoption S-curve. This was calculated with my work tracking Google Trends data on the assumption that users search BTC/USD price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

yes, that is a fact, and with that bitcoin price is getting more expensive and higher, every year bitcoin users increase, and every year bitcoin inventory is reduced.
Victoria Johnson

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

I’d suggest you should invest in Ether. The name might sound new and you might not know much about this cryptocurrency either. But as unthinkable as it sounds, Ether is the second most popular cryptocurrency right now. The first one is of course, the bitcoin. The third one is ripple and then comes your litecoin. Ether is the official cryptocurrency of Ethereum which was launched last year in July. But since the time of its release, the growth shown by Ether is phenomenal both in terms of its price value and market cap. Besides, the prices of ether are expected to go even higher as the time goes by. So without a doubt, it can be a very good option for investment seeing its growth chart and future scope.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:40:00 PM

And why you are quoting this guy talking about ethereum? He is just talking about the people who is investing on bitcoin and how they are adopting it.

I’d suggest you should invest in Ether. The name might sound new and you might not know much about this cryptocurrency either. But as unthinkable as it sounds, Ether is the second most popular cryptocurrency

Anyway, i dont think that the quantity of users who are using bitcoin gets doubled every 12 months, that is a lot of time..

Maybe it is less than three months, how can you explain tha the price increased by more than ten times during this year? There is no way to explain that if you said that the bitcoin population doubles by itself in just a year.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:02 PM

of course that's for sure, but I do not think the bitcoin just experienced it, but ETH is also increasing every year. and it looks like BCH will pursue BTC.
and BTC must maintain the trust of every user.

24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:01:37 AM

You will continue to see a sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin. Mainly due to the fact that cryptocurrency's are becoming more mainstream.  heck even my dad (68 years old) was talking to me about Bitcoin and Litecoin a few days ago. 

heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:03:01 AM

Bitcoin will probably increase a bit, but not as much as it did in the previous years. It's best to invest in Bitcoin, along with other rising altoins.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.it's profit margin is high.any one invest it,its must be profitable.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:25:31 AM

If it continues to go like this then there will be a time when the supply will get exhausted and after that bitcoins with that many users will have such a unimaginably high value that it will increase in price by 10 folds so this senario will be highly beneficial for the holders and the users.
Hope it goes like this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:30:11 AM

In the investment section the bitcoin investment is so much important and desire able to any businessman because of its upgrading value of currency value in the section of business purpose.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:39:44 AM

Bitcoin users double every 12 months in our current phase of the adoption S-curve. This was calculated with my work tracking Google Trends data on the assumption that users search BTC/USD price.

People getting on bitcoin is really multiplying very fast, but, doubling them does not take that much time. As the value keeps on increasing, who will not be..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:26 AM

Were entering the time where Bitcoin adoption is about to explode IMO. Last year we saw MASSIVE gains and it seems like this could be the year of mass adoption. I have never heard as many people talk about bitcoin and crypto currency as I am finally starting to hear. It makes me so happy that blockchain technology is finally starting to get the public attention. Once we can get some working proofs and products which 2018 will bring to fruition of the true value in blockchain technology I think the adoption rate will just keep multiplying.

Gathering bitcorns.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:55:40 AM

Yes really it was. There is nothing like BTC in this world. You can trust it when you see it's previous graph and that inspire you to invest or work for BTC. At present all the rich men in world investing in BTC.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

Calculated by google search? I dont think that is how it should be done. I could search that all day and that will all count right?
No way the population of bitcoin users comes from there.

One man can invest a lot and that will only be counted as one. That is why there are whales here. I dont think there is a way to count all users for some of them are still anonymous.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: