Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to analyse ICOs  (Read 346 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

If you new to crypto then you can follow some rating website like:
- icoalert.com
- crustcrypto.com
- ICObench.com
- ICORating.com
If you not too new to crypto, then you can analysis an ico base on:
- team
- amount raise
- product price predict
- will this coins use by many people ?
- roadmap
- real active dev or just active to make people buy ico
Lots of more but you have to learn yourself because each people will judge an ico on their own experience.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

Hello Crypto fans.

I am a new member from Kenya. Thanks for accepting my request.

So, how does one analyse an upcoming or ongoing ICO before investing? What are the key things to look out for and consider?
Kindly give me links to good videos or articles on this query. Appreciated.

As  new person its great to see you. and also ask a good question like this.

ICO is the smart way to be billioner. but you have to be smart. First thing you have to whats ICO, ICO means they invite to public to invest money on thier concept.

Lot of ICO's Scams now a day. be alert on investing. I am now telling my tips to select a ICO.

See

White Paper
Road Map
Team Qualification and experiences.
How about the scoial media contribution
How much telegram members and what they are talking
archievments

If you research about this you can see whats potential. you have to be commonsense also.

You can see ICODROPS, ICOBENCH  how about their rankings. Personally i research and put Powerledger and WABI , Power ledger now 8X and WABI 6X.

you can now invest in INS ECO. that also great.

In addition, I also read articles about this ICO from various independent sources, which helps to see the drawbacks and take a different angle. Don't forget to study the competitors, as well as the scale of the problem that the team is trying to decide
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

I always see the solution provided by the ICO and the organisation history if available . See the back up investors or backing its really matters . MOst of the ICO given profit because of good backers . Working product one of the major concern at least beta version . Finally team also be a factor decides ICO success.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
salindarose7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:01:00 AM

I ask for information to find out how to analyze the best ico, because I'm new to the bitcoin world and just following the bitcoin world recently
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

Hello Crypto fans.

So, how does one analyse an upcoming or ongoing ICO before investing? What are the key things to look out for and consider?

I think you must visit www.icorating.com
in there you can see the top rating of ICO according on Investment rating and Risky.
you will don't waste your time for analyze that ICO because that's Site already analyze that.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CarlosRea

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

This is a really good question because research is the number 1 thing to do before investing. Find out if the team and the advisors are great. How many investors? Are they solving an important problem? Does the roadmap offer enough information? Who are their partners?
I found Karma (https://tokensale.karma.red/) a p2p lending platform. They have lots of hackathons for developing new scoring algorithms.
The ICO is doing really great, reached to 8.5 M USD and the goal is 10 M USD.
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:58:30 AM

The most important question you have to answer yourself is "Does this business model need or have advantage from blockchain technology"?

A lot of ICOs are using blockchain as a buzz word. Consequently, we are in the very same moment as during .COM bubble some years ago. Everything which claims to use blockchain/internet is considered great business opportunity which will make you rich very fast. It could not be further from truth!

Most of those businesses doesn't have solid business model and doesn't need for decentralization nor blockchain. Remember that Vitalik itself (co-creator) of Ethereum said that 90% of ICOs will fail!

When you find a ICO which really uses blockchain and make real value with it, then you can answer other questions - some people in this thread already stated them above.

It is your responsibility to make decisions and do your research!

Good Luck Smiley
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

to analyse an ICO before investing we must do all research carefully about the idea of the project, can it be applied in the future? their roadmap is clear enough and whitepaper is enough details for our need for investing, how their advisors answer our questions about the coin's future,... manythings have to be done before investing but surely not everything you do can guarantee you are 100% safe, there are risks that we can not see and must accept it.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

My first action is to visit the website if i heard that ICO from other sources, if the website is good that gives me a better impression to them and then i will check the background of each members of the team especially the management and then i will dissect their white paper and analyze further the platform.

influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:38 AM

At first you should analyse all about team, their past project in crypto world. Then read all documents and papers, and try to understand all about this project. If the idea of project is clear for so you're welcome to take a part in ICO
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

I think the most important thing is to research and understand what they are trying to do. But here is what I look at usually before deciding if I want to get involved in an ICO.

1. Concept - Do they need an altcoin? Are they simply just creating one to have an ICO? What are they trying to achieve?

2. Whitepaper - Look over their concept, roadmap. See if they have put thought into their numbers and have an idea. If the white paper doesn't explain the product nor the numbers (such as amount of coins, finite supply etc) it is a red flag.

3. The team - People usually just focus on the developers (which are important) but also look into the marketing team, legal, advisors and the CEO. Developers can create something amazing, but if nobody knows about it or the developers are getting led the wrong direction the project will fail.

4. The marketing / forums - See how people are reacting to the ICO, is it positive / negative? Are they quick to respond. If they ignore questions then it is a bad sign.

After checking all these things out keep digging for more research, there is no rush to invest as most ICO's are open for at least 30 days.

I hope this helps.

Great advice mate!
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

I think that should be considered in choosing the ICO is the people who are in the ICO project how the readiness of people who manage the ICO, and moreover we should read the whitepaper and roadmap how the ICO project goals for the future  Grin Cheesy Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

by reading references that you can use to analyze ico to claim it's good or not. Success or not.
But one thing is a must in my opinion. The ico will succesa if they have a work product so not just a nice decoration from whitepaper and other things like marketing and attraction to follow ico.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

see quality of ico by leaning the team, any team that has github account and active in programing github, and then analyze about price in white paper, giving discount and profit what if follow ico.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

Before investing in any ICO you have to research about their development team, White paper, Roadmap and is there any real product they have been selling , and also you have to check that what problems they will solve from this ICO. And am giving some sites to research and get all information about particular ICO to invest in right ICO and avoid scams.Here is the list:
icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

I will advice you that pls study this all sites well before invest in any ICO because in the all above sites have much accurate and deep information about particular project.

Hey man, you have many useful links there. Thank you, it's very helpful for me to track any promising ICO. Honestly, i'm still cannot decide which one is best ico to invest.

raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

Hello Crypto fans.

Look at the development team, do research about them and look after the strong team composition. Prospecting project with innovative ideas, learn more in the whitepaper which there you could get more information. If the team were experienced then it would be a great benefit.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

It must have a working product. I usually go for real estates or trading sites. These ICOs have more chance of becoming successful because a good working product attracts investors. Ofcourse, the whitepaper is something to work on to. You can also verify theire credibility by various sites like icorating, icobench etc. Check the team and their previous achievements.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: