Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Secured Crypto Exchange  (Read 209 times)
rddsd7 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:57:24 AM

Hi all,

I heard few exchanges were hacked and few were dissapered with the coins in past.

What are they??

What are the most secured exchange or Wallet in the world now??

btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:31:17 AM

short answer, there is none.

long answer,
you will never know, when which exchange will get hacked. even sites like google, facebook gets hacked at some level.

so keep your funds in cold wallet / hardware wallets., and only keep those in online wallet which you need to transact often.

offline wallet is best wallet.

rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:46:00 AM

Bitsquare is one of the secured exchanges right now a decentralized exchange,you use to download the app to your computer and when you deposit coins to your Bitsquare wallet they remain fully under your control,in a wallet stored on your own computer and you can also exchange and trade for wide range of fiat currencies.
divad100

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Hi all,

I heard few exchanges were hacked and few were dissapered with the coins in past.

What are they??

As mentioned you can never be sure whether there  will be or not any hacker attack but I am using Bitstamp Exchange for 5 year now having there quite lots of money and altcoins and am sleeping fine.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

Hi all,

What are they??

All exchange site are safe until the day they are being hacked and because you wont be notified when that is about to go down, that is why its advisable to always be prepared by only moving the funds there for trading and not to make it as a wallet because doing that would mean you are making yourself vulnerable to lose that funds to the 'safest' exchange site. The moment you are done trading, move your funds offline and don't mind the fee because that is what a lot of people use as an excuse to keep their funds on exchange sites and then lose everything.
Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

Bitmex is the safest so far because they store all your coins on multisig cold storage.
Nothing is in a hot wallet.
But you shouldn't trust any exchange to hold your coins
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

I know its not easy but use a private wallet and try to stay away from the big boys like Coinbase
because they are not only charging too much in fees but are giving you a poor exchange rate that they
try to hide why you buy or sell

if you are in the UK this it might be worth checking out
https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy

it shows the price for small amounts of BTC like 0.001 and also displays the rate it will be costing you.

Please, please , please stay away from brokers because they are printing coins internally and are worse
then the old bankers in my book

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
stainedsoot

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Bitcoin is highly anonymous and you will need to have a cold wallet or any offline wallet to prevent your Bitcoin being hacked while you're asleep or inactive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: